Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:52 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu heard the voices and Harmony's among them. They had been busy making score cards for the commercail rating game they had come up with. The more annoying the commecial, the higher the rating it got. When Lulu heard a moan, she grinned at her sister and heard Socky groan. Are you really going to rate them kid? Seriously? You have no life.

She stuck her tongue out at the pair of rainbow toe socks and grabbed the cards, and a few hair brushes before giggling at the new protests. Sports commentators? Kid, I will give you two hundred bucks to go and buy your both a life if you don't. Lulu, back away from the score cards and nobody gets hurt. Put them down, or I will.... umm... I will.... Think of something! Yeah! I'll think of something! he told her and she burst into riotous laughter before running out with Lokita and the items to see Erin moan loudly, then fight back.

She sat on the couch and blew her sister a kiss before lifting the hair brush to her mouth and speaking into it. "Hello ladies and welcome to Seme Struggle! Today we have Erin Joyce Lee and Ashika Rose Dresden battling it out to see, who will be the seme. Erin just used the double trouble move to take full advantage of Ash's weakness; her neck! Now we will find out if Ash will throw in the towel, or try to make her semeness known!" She said and quickly jotted down her notes on the two women's actions for scoring at the end.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:58 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy was already giggling at the obvious game Ash and Erin were playing, but when the twins entered and began commentating, Lizzy couldn't help but burst into full-on laughter. It took her a minute to figure out how to see straight again.

"Come on, Erin!!" she cheered when she could talk without laughing every two seconds. "Don't let that little uke beat you! You're the seme! Show her what seme is all about! C'mon!"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony was in riotous laughter at her sisters. She had no idea how much she could miss mayhem. As she heard Lizzy cheering for Erin, she began to cheer Ash out loud and throw ideas at her silently. "C'mon Ash! Make her the uke! Prove that she's not the seme she thinks she is!" Ash, be rougher. Try something new. Something she won't expect. Like pull her leg around your waist and pin her to a wall! DO IT!!!

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash moaned loudly from the bite, but held firm as Harmony instructed her. She grabbed Erin's thigh, squeezing it very firmly as she held it around her waist and pushed her against the wall behind her, biting her neck, collar bone, and ear over and over again as her other hand went under her shirt to scratch down her stomach roughly. "Let's hear you scream it Erin. Do it or I will stop right this second and walk away. And you know I will do it too my pet. Let's hear you scream it for us all to hear.." She said in her most seductive voice and leaned down to lick up her collar bone, neck, and jaw line as she squeezed her thigh even harder, digging her nails in slightly.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin gasped sharply, feeling her fight drain away the instant Ash pushed her into the wall. Her arms fell limp to her sides and she tilted her head back, moaning. "No... Ash, please, please don't stop... You're the winner..."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:41 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita grinned and spoke into her hair brush next. "Oh no! Erin seems to be giving in! We couldn't quite make out her words, but the moan was close to deafening! Will Ash make her scream out her surrender?" She said loudly, providing commentary for the display before her.

"Loki, Do you think that we will be seeing Erin the Uke in a few moments?" She heard Lulu ask her with a grin.

"I'm not sure Lu, but let's find out!" She replied, an impish smile on her own lips.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:45 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash grinned and reached high up on Erin with the hand on her thigh, teasing her viciously. "I'm sorry pet, but I thought I said for you to scream.. Looks like I stop now.." She said and began to slowly move away from her, easing her actions and then pulling away all together on her.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:50 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin reached out and grabbed Ash's wrist, her body trembling desperately. She knew there were four witnesses, and that she'd get the mocking of a lifetime for it, but she didn't care at the moment. "You're the winner, Ash!! Please don't stop!!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy laughed riotously as she watched Erin go from seme to uke in less than a second. "Wow, Ash, that was fast! You make an amazing seme. I never would have believed Erin could give up that quickly, but you made her do it!"

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu laughed at Erin as she begged Ash to keep going and held up their scores as she said, "We now have our winner! The seme is Ashika Rose Dresden! She finished off all hope for Erin's seme side with the dreaded 'Tease and Leave' manuver! The scores are as follows. Erin is the uke but scored for her fight with six point two! And Ash scored a very high nine point four for the seme win!"

Okay. NOW can you get a life? She heard Socky ask from her leather bag and chuckled.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed and grabbed Ash around the waist with one arm, then leaned down to speak into Lokita's hairbrush. "Thank you for watching, ladies and gentlemen! Time for the uke to go do uke things with her seme. Goodnight!" She grinned and hurried Ash along to their bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:43 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah stood near the baggage claim, leaning against Kevin. She yawned into her hand covertly; she was still a bit groggy. It was four in the morning, but Yuri and Nina had wanted to get here as soon as possible, so they'd taken the red-eye flight. Kevin and Sirrah were here to drive them to the house.

Sirrah felt herself perk up a bit when she saw the two girls. "Nina! Yuri! Over here!" she called to be heard over the general noise of the airport, waving so they'd see her.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:53 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina walked over to Sirrah, clutching Blanco in her right hand and Yuri's hand in her left. She had found the doll in her carry on bag after they had boarded the palne and had acted indignant, but was secretly thankful for the toy. She waved the doll to the two people, trying not to laugh at Kevin snoring on his feet. "Hermana, lo siento about it being so early. I just didn't want to stay and them try and keep to keep me longer. It was getting annoying." She said with a grin, shifting nervously as she glanced around at all of the people around them and moving to keep her right leg blocked by a pillar.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:56 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

"It's fine, Nina, I understand," Sirrah assured her with a smile, hugging both girls. She nudged Kevin and grabbed a couple of bags from the conveyor belt, leading the way back to the car. Within a few minutes, they were on the road. Sirrah was driving, since she didn't trust the way Kevin kept nodding off.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:00 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri sat with Nina in the backseat, smiling slightly with her head resting on Nina's shoulder. "You know, I'm kind of going to miss San Juan. It was so warm, and the beach was amazing... We definitely have to go back and visit."

Half an hour later, Yuri watched as Sirrah pulled into the driveway of a very nice house. "Wow, this is really where you live? It's amazing!"

"...being able to say I love you."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games