Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:00 am
User Image

Jayce led the woman to her room and opened the door. It had another door that joined the rooms and he sighed softly, saying "I know that while a part of you, the part I made wants to be in the room with me, you don't, do you Erin?" He asked and let his control over her slip partially, so her true mind could speak. "You should know, that I when you are in this room, I will ease the spell a bit so you truly can be aware a little, but you still cannot escape. When you exit, you are completely under my control again. I.... I will leave you for now, to get adjusted. I am truly sorry for upsetting you Erin...." he told her then left, walking into his room an locking the door from his side.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:11 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Even though she felt that she could have a bit of freedom over the puppet in this room, Erin remained curled up in a corner of the mind. She was going to let him get comfortable. Let him think that she wanted him now. Maybe someday he'd relax his restraints... And then she'd bolt. That was her current plan. Until then, she was determined to ignore everything he did. 'I'll get back to you, Ash... If it takes twenty, thirty, fifty years... I'll... I'll get back to you,' she thought in the darkness of her mind, trying not to cry again. Crying would solve absolutely nothing, and if anyone deserved to cry right now it was Ash. 'If you still want me...'

The puppet went about unpacking, humming a cheerful tune. She was perfectly happy with her new life. In addition, Erin was being incredibly helpful now. She was giving the new Erin access to all her memories and thoughts. The puppet was able to ignore the things about Ash and her previous love, and pick up on the things that would make Jayce even more interested in her. By the time she'd emptied her suitcase, the puppet was acting much more like the real Erin, even picking up a couple of her nervous habits like tapping her fingers against things and playing with her hair when uncomfortable. When she found the door locked, she just went over, laid down on the bed, and began reading one of her favorite books.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

Sirrah had decided to shuttle her time between her own family and Ash, Old Man now also living with his daughter to keep her company and help her. Sirrah would take charge with anything that required her to be undressed, and Brian would do everything else. Ash was currently looking at the sandwich in front of her as if it wasn't there, and ignored her growing stomach. She had refused to eat for an entire day, and only slept a few hours. She could sense Sirrah watching her and her father as well, but she was too numb to care. All she wanted was her husband.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah exchanged a worried glance with Brian. She'd had her father send several tracker demons to find the Jayce creature, but so far they'd come up with nothing. Sirrah was becoming increasingly concerned about Ash's refusal to eat, rest, or take care of herself at all. It was as if she'd lost the will to live without Erin. She got out of her chair and knelt beside Ash, taking the girl's hand gently in hers. "Ash, honey... If what Kandace said happened in the flower shop is true, you know Erin's fighting to get back to you. And you know that we're fighting to destroy the man keeping her from you. Ash... Erin wouldn't want you to starve or deprive yourself of sleep. Please, honey. Please try. For her." It was pretty much a last-ditch attempt. Sirrah didn't want to put Ash on a feeding tube and sleeping medication, but she would if she had to.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:37 am
User Image

Ash didn't even look at Sirrah, she just kept staring into nothing. She wasn't whole without her husband, and life had lost it's meaning without her. Ash whimpered and shoved the food onto the floor, not even wanting to look at it. Food would mean living without Erin, and that didn't seem right to Ashkia.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sighed in sadness and scooped the girl out of her wheelchair, carrying her to her bedroom and setting up the two different IVs she'd need. One in each arm. The first took care of feeding Ash intravenously, so she wouldn't starve, and the second made her sleep. "I didn't want to do this," she whispered to no one, taking a seat by Ash's bed and rubbing her forehead as if she had a headache.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 am
User Image

Ash whimpered as she felt herself slipping into sleep, fighting the inevitable. She slowly closed her eyes and whispered, "Erin........ Onegai....." Before falling asleep.

Ash woke up and groaned, seeing her father sleeping next to her and Sirrah watching her intently. "S-sirrah? Wh-what happened.......? So... out of it..." She muttered, her arms weakly trying to pull her body up to prop herself onto the headboard. It was hard moving without her legs, but now Ash felt stupid. She had given up, even after she had seen that Erin had no choice in what was happening.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah squeezed Ash's hand gently and helped her sit up. "Ash... I had to put you on a feeding tube and give you drugs to make you sleep. Are you feeling better? If not, I've got something that might cheer you up a bit." Sirrah took out a sheet of paper and laid it on Ash's lap. She usually wasn't one to pry, but Ash's computer had made a soft pinging sound about three hours after she'd fallen asleep, and to Sirrah's shock it had been Erin emailing Ash. She hadn't read it, just printed it off and saved it for the girl.

Ash,

First off, I'm so sorry. Leaving you is tearing me apart, baby. I miss you so ******** much it feels like there's a big hole in my chest. I'd rather die than stay away from you. But I know I've gotta keep going, because I'm going to try to get back to you, no matter what. About this email and how it's possible.

The ******** didn't think to search my suitcase, and his control is less in the room he gave me. I have my laptop, net card, and charger, and I think I can keep them hidden so that he won't know I'm contacting you. Don't you dare worry about me, Ash. He hasn't hurt me, and I don't think he plans to anytime in the near future.

How are you, baby? Are you holding up okay? I hope you can forgive me for hurting you... It's the worst thing I've ever done, and I hate myself for it. I know I won't ever be able to forgive myself for letting this happen. I'll get back to you, Ashika Lee, if it's the last thing I do... If you still want me, that is.

I love you. You're my heart and soul. Your husband, Erin Lee.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

Ash read the note once, twice, then smiled and kissed the paper as tears of joy ran down her face. She read it once more before grinning at Sirrah happily. "Please, onegai shimasu, take me to my computer...." she asked the half demon, her grey eyes suddenly more alive than they had been in a few days.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah nodded and took the IVs out of Ash, putting her in her wheelchair and letting her take herself to the computer. She needed to keep up her strength, after all. Sirrah sighed in relief and slumped back in her chair, beyond glad to see that Erin's email had revived Ash.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 am
User Image

Ash pushed herself to the computer and saw Erin online, swiftly opening the Gmail chat and typing, ERIN!!!!! I love you, I want you, I don't ever want to leave you! And smiling broadly. She was overjoyed to by able to write to Erin, and this would serve as a way to keep in touch until she had her back home.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had fallen asleep with her laptop under her pillow, and woke to the sound of Gmail chat in her ear. She gasped and was wide awake in a second, knowing that one of her friends had gotten through to her. She had to bite back a cheer when she saw it was Ash.

I love you too baby! I've missed you so ******** much... He's kept me locked in this stupid room for hours. Erin winced when she suddenly realized how her in-laws might have reacted to what she'd been forced to do. Uhh... Are the guys putting hits out on me yet?

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:29 am
User Image

Ash laughed and shook her head, reading the message and typing back, Nah. Dad understands and all of them are eager to kill the b*****d. But something is bothering them that he might come after me. But, I will rip his head off if he tries. Ash replied, then typed, I love you Erin Joyce Lee. I love you so much.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's eyes widened in fear at the thought of him trying to hurt Ash. Baby, be careful. He can make people do whatever he wants... Just be really careful. And tell the others, too. She heard footsteps approaching her room, and made several mistakes typing in her hurry. He's comingd gotta go I lovef you1 Erin closed her laptop and clicked it off, hiding it under one of the floorboards beneath the bed and quickly curling up under the covers, pretending to be asleep.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

Jayce entered and smiled at Erin sleeping, walking over slowly and touching her gently as he said, "Hey, wake up. I.... I'm going to put you back under now, okay?" He told her and then pushed the real Erin back into her mind and the puppet back to the front. he swept the girl into his arms and to the door that linked the rooms. A part of him was demanding that he didn't do this, but he couldn't wait any longer. He walked into his room and set her gently on her bed, kissing her neck and gently running his hands along her soft and smooth skin. "Don't be scared.... I.... I don't want to hurt you Erin... Please don't be scared..." Jayce whispered into her skin, his hands slipping up under her shirt.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games