Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien whistled when he dodged Callista out of sheer relief and still persisted to get to the goals.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 10 + 2(DD) + 2(NF) + 1(EX) = 15
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+3), Shoot (+1)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 19 (steal success)

To Goals : 2/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody took off and began her search.
                                                          Byuch it seemed was already far ahead of her. She groaned.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy took off and tried to steal the quaffle away from Lucien. He was hoping to take it.

Position: Chaser
                                                    AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC to steal
                                                    -/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick sighed when Yancy failed to steal the quaffle. She shot off after the Hufflepuff chaser and reached out to give it a go.

Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick grinned as she barely came away with the ball. She turned and raced back towards Hufflepuff goals.

Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              1/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien felt a little bit annoyed when the team captain stole the ball, he'd like to take it back because he worked hard to steal that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 10 + 2(DD) + 2(NF) + 1(EX) = 15
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+3), Shoot (+1)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 13 (steal fail)

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || f໐นrth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch grinned as he was at the snitch. He reached out, trying to grab it.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 23 (Spotted!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am gonna catch that snitch today.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || f໐นrth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch held the ball firmly in his palm. Raising it up, he grinned. "Yes! I caught the snitch!"

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 24 (Caught!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am gonna catch that snitch today.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:29 pm
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Vice Captain
Fourth Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 14 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Game 1 (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)

Gabby was ready for game one. In fact she was prepared to crush Slytherin today. Of course she wasn't about to get cocky. So what if she was vice captain she wasn't about to let the title go to her head. She was confident in their team this year. Stretching a bit, the red head got into her zone. All she needed now was for the game to start. Waiting was always the hard part when mentally prepared. With her bat in one hand and broom in the other she was itching to get into the air.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Let's get this game started!
                                                  Wearing: Quidditch Outfit

With: Gryffindor & Slytherin Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: +9 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:24 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy walked on to the feild decently early. It seemed so he was one of the first here. He made sure he was stretched out. Didnt want to pull something and hurt till next game. He was getting better at the keeper job. Well at least not worse.

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12 (10 + 1 EXP + 1 AF1)
                                                                Modifiers: +6 Catch (keeper) +2 other
                                                                Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:03 am
    Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
    Demolition of a delicate kind
    Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
    Say you're here on my side
    Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista was determined to start the season off on a triumphant note this year by beating Gryffindor in the very first game. Slytherin hadn't won the quidditch cup in four years. Hopefully they could change that this year. They should be about evenly matched. The blonde nodded to Jeremiah before starting her stretches.

OOC:
    Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Posts to Goal: n/a
    Number of Goals Made:

Username

Twisting and turning all according to plan
    Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
    Push me away but we're still victims of chance
    And we're here in the light
    Now we're here in the light

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:24 am
    You're keeping in step in the line
    Got your chin held high and you feel just fine
    'Cause you do what you're told
    But inside your heart it is black
    And it's hollow and it's cold

M A D O C
    R H Y D D E R C H
    W A R L O W

gryffindor beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Madoc had finally made first string this year, and his goals were as followed: knock the Slytherin seeker out of the sky, followed by the chasers. He had no intention of letting the team down, or worse, embarrassing them. Looking just a little cocky, he started on his stretches.

OOC:
    Position: Beater
    AC: 16
    Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
    Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Just how deep do you believe?
    Will you bite the hand that feeds?
    Will you chew until it bleeds?
    Can you get up off your knees?
    Are you brave enough to see?

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:26 am
    Find yourself a girl, and settle down
    Live a simple life in a quiet town
    Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
    Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
    Your friends have shown a kink in the single life
    You've had too much to think, now you need a wife

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
    ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
    ΛѴƐŔY

seventh year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec felt a bit bittersweet, since this was his last first match of the season, but hopefully they'd give Slytherin a good fight. And maybe even win; he'd heard Slytherin hadn't had much of a turnout at tryouts this year, so they couldn't really be picky. He gave Gabby a grin and started his stretches.

OOC:
    AC: 20
    Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
    Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
    Post to Goal:
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Well here we go again, you've found yourself a friend, that knows you well
    But no matter what you do, you'll always feel as though you tripped and fell
    When you have completed what you thought you had to do
    And your blood's depleted to the point of stable glue
    Settle for a girl neither up or down, sell it to the crowd that's gathered round
    Steady as she goes; are you steady now, steady as she goes; are you steady now?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:57 pm
    Seventh Year
    Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 1 (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)

Start of the season and Kimberly was ready to go. She was going to make sure this year was a good year for the Slytherin team. No slacking this year. Not that she ever did slack. No, Kimberly took the game of Quidditch very seriously and would continue to do so until she graduated.

With : Slytherin & Gryffindor Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                    In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                    One who seeks order.
                                                    I see you doing well in...
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:12 pm
    Caleb Devereux
    Third Year Slytherin
    Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 1 (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)

Caleb was happy to finally be on the starting line. It took long enough in his opinion but he got there at least. Walking into the field he was focused on what he had to do for the team. They needed a win. Slytherin was in need to get out of the drought that they seemed to be in. Hopefully this year would be the year.

With : Slytherin & Gryffindor Team

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games