Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm
Lance was silent for a moment and looked at Liam. At first, he looked dumbfounded, but that quickly turned to laughter. Perhaps it was because he was so tired that he couldn't think strait, but he was nearly rolling on the floor laughing.

John said nothing and turned a little pale. "What happened?" John asked sincerely, trying his best to ignore Lance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 pm
Liam looked at Lance, he wanted to beat some sense into him but this wasn't the time for that. He turned to John "I'm not exactly sure...I think she's fallen into some kind of magic induced comma..." He said, trying to figure out a way to explain it properly "she mentioned Lance having the key..." He said, his eyes looking over the the prince.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:39 pm
"The key to what? Her heart?" Lance asked between giggles. "Very well, I'll accept the little man-lady's hand in marriage. But seriously where is she?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Liam rolled his eyes, he was quickly getting sick of his joking, especially in this serious situation, once again he looked to John "follow me" he said before turning on his heels and heading up the stairs.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:46 pm
"Alright." John replied before following Liam. Lance tagged behind, trying to stop his own laughter, but finding that very hard to accomplish. "What do you mean by magically induced coma? Are you sure she's not just asleep?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Liam didn't respond to the man, he simply kept walking. Finally they reached the room, he opened the door and revealed the comatose Hector, he turned to the two men waiting for them to react.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 pm
Hector was lying in the same position Liam had laid her in. She barely breathed, and she appeared to be in a sleeping state.

"See, she's just sleeping." Lance replied walking over to her.

"Something doesn't seem right. Hector doesn't appear to be breathing well. Didn't you loosen the chest binder? Still, she's always awake by this point." John replied.

"Nonsense. She probably got over exhausted and..." Lance replied, lowering his hand to shake her with the darkness lashed out at him, making him jump back with surprise. "What the?!" He stuttered. "What was that?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm
Liam smacked his head, he had forgotten to remove her corset, she must have had difficulty breathing all night.Liam stepped forward and pushed Lance back"would you stop it! This is serious and you keep brushing it off as a joke!" He yelled at the man, he turned back to Hector, the darkness had returned so soon, this was going to make things difficult.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 pm
"Haven't you ever heard the phrase 'whistling passed a graveyard'?" Lance snapped. "You mentioned a key that I was supposed to have. What is it?" Lance asked rubbing his temples.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm
Liam wrapped himself in a light energy as he tried to undo her corset, he hoped it would protect him from the darkness "she mentioned...a winged helmet" he said, hoping lance could make sense of it.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:56 pm
((Sorry, that took me forever to write. >.< ))

Lance was silent for a moment. He began to pace around when suddenly, something popped into his head. "I... I can't believe she still remembers that..." Lance muttered. "Did you know Hector is quite the artist? A long time ago, back at the academy, she made this beautiful painting for a class. I wanted it, and even though we couldn't stand each other at that time, and she gave it to me as a birthday present. It's hanging in my room." He started. "Let's see if I can remember." He said, taking a piece of paper from the desk and beginning to draw on it with a pen. "It's beautiful really. The scene was based on an old tale, but I don't know if you've heard it." Lance said.

"There was once a war between the light and the dark. Valkyries fought for the heavens, and they were led by Fraya. Among them, there was a particular valkyrie known for her power, beauty, and grace, so great that she was even thought to be better then Fraya, and Fraya grew jealous. So on the night before the final mission to seal the darkness forever, while the valkyrie was bathing, Fraya used the will o wisps to lead a young necromancer to her. Never before beholding the beauty of a valkyrie, he fell into an obsessive love and stole her clothes. She hunted him down and took her clothing back, beating him down and calling him foolish. She told him that love simply couldn't exist between the valkyries and mortals. But seeing his tears were not from the physical pain, but rather the pain of a broken heart, she felt bad and left him her helmet before leaving for the mission. Of course, there's more to the story, but that's the only winged helmet I can think of." Lance said, holding up a sketch of Hector's original. It depicted the long haired valkyrie looking down at her feathered helmet as her eyes gave a sorrowful expression with vacant eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:08 am
Finally he managed to untie the bindings, letting hectors chest expand. He listened to the story then looked at the simple drawing, almost imagining himself as the me romanced and Hector as the Valkyrie. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head "so what...we have to get an object from a fairy tale? Great..." He said, almost giving up then and there.

Eviz twitched, he felt something touch his neck, his eyes slowly opened, everything was hazy but he saw someone standing there, looking at him. He rolled over and rubbed eyes, he was alone, nobody had even entered his room "Captain?" he called to her, he had felt a strange void since the night before and he couldn't figure out why...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 am
Farah was once again crouched up in the tree from the previous night, her eyebrows furrowed as she studied the castle. He had never come back to the ship last night and though she was sure Hector could look after himself a thick feeling of dread had settled on her when passing his cabin.

'And that one makes 21...' The Hannon trader eyed the guards milling around the front of the palace, there seemed to be a lot more then she remembered. Clenching her teeth in frustration Farah let out a slow steady breath. 'Everything would have been so much easier if he had let me get off at my port!'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 am
"It's more of a tragity then a fairy tale." Lance told him. "The young necromancer became the dark lord. No one could believe that the power of darkness could be harnessed by a mere human, but he did... because he followed the valkyrie and saw how Fraya treated her, and his love for her made him furious. He also found out Fraya was trying to use him to disgrace her, and she was bombarded with questions about the missing helmet she gave him. So, the necromancer became so furious that he killed the lord of darkness in his place and stole his power. He then killed many of the valkyries and Fraya called for a retreat, but the valkyrie stood steadfast and challenged him. So... the necromancer sealed her divine powers inside of the helmet she gave him, and put he dark lord's powers inside of her soul so that her soul would become that of a human and she could fulfill her mission. Her body was unable to support the darkness and lack of divinity, so she turned to dust, and her soul would forever live the lives of a human. The necromancer cast a spell on himself to do the same thing, so that when by chance they met, he could take back both his power and place as the dark lord while and his also finding his beloved... Either way, I don't know if the helmet really exists, but I've heard that it was the prized artifact of the great priests of Corith. You know, it gave him divine rights and things like that. That ancient city is destroyed though, so I don't really know where to look if it's the literal helmet. In fact, you would probably know that better then I would."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 pm
Liam rubbed the bridge of his nose, it seemed like the task was becoming far more impossible with every word he spoke. An idea sparked in his mind, the only way he would find the helmet was to talk to its owner, the Necromancer. "I have an idea..." Liam muttered quietly. He wasnt even certain this would work, he hadn't sensed the darkness's presence since the night before, and doing this could have sever consequences, but this was all he could think of. He lay down on the bed beside Hector, he took a few deep breaths and began to hum a lullaby, slowly he slipped away into his mind.

Eviz didn't hear anything back, he curled up and shivered, the room was becoming unnaturally cold, he still felt the presence of somebody there with him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games