Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:15 am
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
;-;

Hullo~
Why is you cry? ;u;

Why hello.
Oh, no reason. Just a bit tired~
How are you?

I'm quite good, though a little tired myself today.
Are you up to anything?
I was just considering playing zomg myself c:

Nothing really, just sitting in the dark, getting ready for sleeps ^^
Lucky thing, I played zomg once, and enjoyed it, but now it doesn't seem to want to work on my little laptop... :c

Oooh sleeps is always good XD.
I do that, when I remember to sleep, which is only sometimes ;P.
I love zomg~ I must admit it doesn't work the best on my laptop either, but it runs. I wonder why it won't play for you ;c.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
;-;

Hullo~
Why is you cry? ;u;

Why hello.
How are you?

Are you up to anything?

Lucky thing, I played zomg once, and enjoyed it, but now it doesn't seem to want to work on my little laptop... :c

I love zomg~ I must admit it doesn't work the best on my laptop either, but it runs. I wonder why it won't play for you ;c.

I used to be like that, getting only a little sleep, but I'm getting better. Sitting in the dark helps c;
Well, to be honest, I just don't think my laptop can handle it, it's a pretty crappy little thing. I love it, but it's crappy.  

possom4444

Pal

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:27 am
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

Why hello.
How are you?

Are you up to anything?

I used to be like that, getting only a little sleep, but I'm getting better. Sitting in the dark helps c;
Well, to be honest, I just don't think my laptop can handle it, it's a pretty crappy little thing. I love it, but it's crappy.

Yeah my laptop is the same, but i lurve it ;u;
Though really it does need replacing, or some heavy maintenance XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

Why hello.
How are you?

Are you up to anything?

All my friends and I bought the same laptop [It was a really good deal at the time], and they all complain about theirs.
And although mine is no better than theirs, I don't complain. I kind of need a laptop, so any that I can get my hands on is good enough for me, and this one's been faithful, so I'm happy c:
I don't think there's much maintenance that can be done, there will just come a time when this one is beyond usable and I will have to upgrade xDx  

possom4444

Pal

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:35 am
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

All my friends and I bought the same laptop [It was a really good deal at the time], and they all complain about theirs.
And although mine is no better than theirs, I don't complain. I kind of need a laptop, so any that I can get my hands on is good enough for me, and this one's been faithful, so I'm happy c:
I don't think there's much maintenance that can be done, there will just come a time when this one is beyond usable and I will have to upgrade xDx

Thats kinda cool~ Mostly my friends and I just buy the same game or a bunch of bff necklaces XD.
And hopefully the day of replacement is still in the future >o<.
Damn laptops, be more sturdy o3o.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:42 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

Thats kinda cool~ Mostly my friends and I just buy the same game or a bunch of bff necklaces XD.

Aah, friendship necklaces... I had a unicorn bff necklace, but it broke :'c
My 'q' key is missing, and it takes me like, five minutes to find where to press the non-button, so it will type the letter :c
Lucky the letter isn't e or a or something though xD  

possom4444

Pal

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:46 am
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

My 'q' key is missing, and it takes me like, five minutes to find where to press the non-button, so it will type the letter :c

Ooh man me and my bestie have sooo many of those necklaces XD I think we have a guitar, and peas and shoes and some kind of heart, just heaps XD.
And god I hate it when you're missing keys like that, happened on the school computers all the time, but you are right at least it wasn't the 'e' XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

Ooh man me and my bestie have sooo many of those necklaces XD I think we have a guitar, and peas and shoes and some kind of heart, just heaps XD.
And god I hate it when you're missing keys like that, happened on the school computers all the time, but you are right at least it wasn't the 'e' XD.

Oh gawd, sorry I was away for a bit, I just dozed off at my computer~! Good work me.
Wait... you guys had PEA necklaces? LoL xD  

possom4444

Pal

Violetta Alice

Inquisitive Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 am
Hello  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:01 am
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hello there c;  

possom4444

Pal

Violetta Alice

Inquisitive Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:02 am
possom4444
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hello there c;
Hi, how are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 am
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

Oh gawd, sorry I was away for a bit, I just dozed off at my computer~! Good work me.
Wait... you guys had PEA necklaces? LoL xD

Yes Peas XD They were "Peas in a pod", since we were like two peas in a pod XD I thought they were funny so I had to buy them XD.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:04 am
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hi hi~ How you going?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hi hi~ How you going?
I'm doing okay just relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet before my dog Rex starts to bark  

Violetta Alice

Inquisitive Raider

possom4444

Pal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:09 am
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hello there c;
Hi, how are you?

A little tired, but otherwise pretty damn fine.
And how about yourself?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games