Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:53 pm
She laughed. "I said try becouse if you couldn't save me, then I could save myself." She said and looked at the scene. "It's really nice up here. When you're forbidden, you don't get a chance to see things like this."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:40 pm
Zack didn't respond to the last comment Yukana made. Forbidden...that word was far to clear in sound, definition and wording.

After a good moment of silence he flew faster towards the woods. He knew of a good spot he could lay her down...

"Hold on..." the fallen one said flying faster, away from the city.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:46 am
She nodds and hangs onto him tighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:33 pm
Zack grinned and dove into the forest, protecting yukana with his wings as they pushed through the leaves at the top of the trees.

He slowed down and expanded his wings, flapping them as he slowly began to descend to the ground. He didn't quite land, he only hovered over the forest floor, however he set Yukana down, soon he followed, landing fully on the ground.

"Exciting?" Zack asked her.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Yukana smiled at him. "Yes, this is exciting. Oh and about earlyer, when I broke into you're home. I didn't mean to, I just thought since you're kind have been banned as well, that I could get to know you. I mean, birds of a feather flock together right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:55 pm
Zack turned his back to her and looked over his shoulder with his cold eyes, which he had put down for a brief moment in time before she mentioned being banned.

"I'm not like you..." Zack said with a cold and heartless tone. He believed he had no reason to think he ever was like other fallen angels.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:59 pm
She nodds. "I know that, but humor me by telling me how you became forbidden. If you want, I can tell you first."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Zack didn't reply. He wanted to hear her story, he would rather that then tell his tale. It was hurtful...he knew he was in the wrong when he was banished...

"Speak..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:45 pm
"Well..." She began positioning herself to tell her tale, the final nad only time. "I was born in Heaven, as you could prabbably tell, i'm half demon and half fallen ange. When I was young, both of my parenst died or left. I'm not sure wich, except for my mother. She commited suicide. I had a seal placed on me so I can never access my demon form and I had my wings cut off. I was banished to Earth and my only crime was living." She said and looked down into her lap. She didn't keep eye contact with him. "Surviving was hard enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:18 pm
Zack chuckled...he knew he shouldnt but it wasn't as though he was truelly amused by it. "You're a bit pathetic..." He said coldly. The fallen angel had been use to the cold attitude that it just became natural to speak that way.

"You're lucky you're alive...be happy for that."

"You want to know what makes me different from you?" He asked as he turned to her. "I killed a fallen angel when we...visiting this plain...Yes killed...someone who touches and takes away something I love dearly dersrves death...hence why I was banished..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:00 am
She arched her eyebrow. "And you call me pathetic?" She questioned. "We do have one thing in common though, we are both loners."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:44 am
Zack glared at Yukana for implying he was pathetic. He still didn't see anything in common, more like, he didn't want to see anything they had in common.

"You may be right...however I prefer to stay as a 'loner'"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:50 pm
"That's up to you if you want to be alone." She said, looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:23 pm
Tiger wakes up a little damp and dirty from sleeping in the lilies. "Why?.. Oh, right... I should clean up." She says as she sits up and snaps her neck, which quickly makes her aware of an impeding headache. "Ohw." She mumbles as she holds her head.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

HinaRox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:03 am
Hina spread her wings agin, this time not ripping her clothing because they corset was set so low. She lifted off from the ground, her dress billowing up from the force of the winds. Drunken men below cat called and whistled at her, but Hina payed them no more attention than she would a patch of grass. Her eyes were changing again, becoming dark puple, almost black. As this occured, Hina turned her direction toward the mansion she had rested in before.

In a few minutes she had arrived and she stood on a balcony. This was the one next to the first balcony she had slept on earlier that day. Her eyes scanned the horizon, then turned to the room attached to the balcony. It was that dirty angel lying in a soft bed. Hina hissed slighty, her wings moving above her head in a menacing stance.
"Do you have to follow me everywhere, little forgotten one?"
Sensing no more power than she had before, Hina lowered her wings and walked slowly into the room, closing the french-style doors behind her. She yawed and stood at the end of the bed, showing her small fangs as her mouth opened wide.
"Are you going to be lying there all day, or can I sleep there for a bit? I've had a rough night."
Hina grinned and gave short, light laugh. She cracked herself up.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff