Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 pm

blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
both: that would be great!
they jump up beaming

Shun smiled and got up. "Lets go." He said and showed them around the school.

Keii: so Shun
Keiji: wot classes do you do?

Shun though as he kept on walking. "History, arcane, magic, sparing, biology and english."

(You make friend for John? PLZ? All I ask is that they are a girl.)

(Ummm is Shun sister okay?)

(Yes.)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:29 pm

they turn and wave at the corner
both: it was nice meetin ya, Shun, you too Tora bye!!
and they disappear round the corner

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm

"its officail" Tora says standing up rubbing her head " their gay"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:33 pm

"Bye." Shun said then feels something tackles him in the back."Shun!!!" a girl yells.
"Kiki!"

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 pm

John looks at Kiki "Hello I am John and you are?" He sifts back to his normal form.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"now then where is the katana i had last time a returned here"

Alice the Loving

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:45 pm

deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

"Death is somthing i cannot choose myself. Death is just and order i take. You must wait till it is your time to die. I will not be able to kill you"

"Well then tell Death he can repay Damien son of the damned by killing him." Damien looked at her with wild eyes.

"I will give him the message as you wish, Damien. But! I will tell you, that if i kill you, i am going to put your soul in my bunny for me to keep. You will kill people as i say" she says getting closer to him holding up her bunny "He needed a new soul anyways"

"That does not bother me as I always say sorrow is always followed by death so at least be useful in the after life." He looked at the bunny "What is wrong with his current one?"

"He's a hundered years old his time to go should be in 1 second" the bunny just dangles there not moving anymore "Now i must talk to death but hemust be coming" Death appears right behing Death Angel "Yes my angel what is it?" Death angel looked up at deeath "He want to die but i want to keep him after words for my bunny" she says point to damien "Oh i see. Well grant him his wish and you can keep him" he says leaving "Ok." she slites his thought fast and easy trapping his soul in her bunny "Better?" she asked holding the bunny up.
(i g2g bye)

The bunny glows with lightning. "Much better."

"Now remember if you hurt me, i will send you to hell m little bunny!" (back! but not for long so if i get off randomly sorry)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

"I will give him the message as you wish, Damien. But! I will tell you, that if i kill you, i am going to put your soul in my bunny for me to keep. You will kill people as i say" she says getting closer to him holding up her bunny "He needed a new soul anyways"

"That does not bother me as I always say sorrow is always followed by death so at least be useful in the after life." He looked at the bunny "What is wrong with his current one?"

"He's a hundered years old his time to go should be in 1 second" the bunny just dangles there not moving anymore "Now i must talk to death but hemust be coming" Death appears right behing Death Angel "Yes my angel what is it?" Death angel looked up at deeath "He want to die but i want to keep him after words for my bunny" she says point to damien "Oh i see. Well grant him his wish and you can keep him" he says leaving "Ok." she slites his thought fast and easy trapping his soul in her bunny "Better?" she asked holding the bunny up.
(i g2g bye)

"Now remember if you hurt me, i will send you to hell m little bunny!" (back! but not for long so if i get off randomly sorry)

"Yes... mommy... My soul is that of one of your three sons." the bunny hugs her.

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 pm

deathsand emo
John looks at Kiki "Hello I am John and you are?" He sifts back to his normal form.

Kiki looks at John and smiles as she continued to hug Shun. "Hi. I'm Kiki. Shun's little sister."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 pm

"now i rember" Tora opens up a small interdimainsal door and goes in it leaveing her shoes behind. the portal clases behind her
(im out dudes)

Alice the Loving

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 pm

deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

(i g2g bye)

"Yes... mommy... My soul is that of one of your three sons." the bunny hugs her.

"My my, your a good boy!" hugs the bunny back. says a poem "I have a little kitty
his name is morning star
when we were playing outside
he was ran over by a car
he flew up in the air
and hit the asphalt with a thud
his kitty head cracked open
and his brains oozed out like mud
kitties have nine lives
so I know he cant be dead
I put him in a box
and kept him underneath my bed
at night I hear him laughing
when everyones asleep
sometimes I even feel him
licking both my hands and feet
I put him in the bath tub
and cleaned the maggots from his eyes
his ribcage looked like a row
of tiny white french frys
then he started scearming
an echo in my brain
this little rotten kitty
is driving me insane
I nailed him to the wall
it had to be done
but he started scearming again
so i bit off his tong
mommy started crying now
as I ripped my cat apart
she held me tight and asked me
to please spit out his heart
mommy dont you cry
you havent been bad
I wont do this to you
unless you make me mad"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 pm

blessedheart
deathsand emo

Kiki looks at John and smiles as she continued to hug Shun. "Hi. I'm Kiki. Shun's little sister."

using the power of his voice "Why don't you come over here and give your brother a break Kiki." He smiled and winked at Shun

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:54 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

(i g2g bye)

"My my, your a good boy!" hugs the bunny back. says a poem "I have a little kitty
his name is morning star
he was ran over by a car
he flew up in the air
kitties have nine lives
I put him in a box
when everyones asleep
an echo in my brain
this little rotten kitty
is driving me insane
I nailed him to the wall
it had to be done
so i bit off his tong
mommy started crying now
as I ripped my cat apart
mommy dont you cry
you havent been bad
I wont do this to you
unless you make me mad"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:54 pm

deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

using the power of his voice "Why don't you come over here and give your brother a break Kiki." He smiled and winked at Shun

"Okay." Kiki said and let go of Shun, then went over to John. "Whats up?" Kiki said and Shun smiled at Kiki.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

(i g2g bye)

his name is morning star
he was ran over by a car
he flew up in the air
kitties have nine lives
I put him in a box
when everyones asleep
an echo in my brain
this little rotten kitty
is driving me insane
I nailed him to the wall
it had to be done
so i bit off his tong
mommy started crying now
as I ripped my cat apart
mommy dont you cry
you havent been bad
I wont do this to you
unless you make me mad"

"I like that poem mommy and you know what I will be inside your bunny forever because my soul can't die." The bunny which is now Damien hugged her tight.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games