Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 am
((sorry i just had some drama ... *sighs* I'll need to be going soon anyway))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am
((Its ok Leko-Chan its understandable))
::Maune feels his hands shackled as he turns his head to the side to look at Dame as he gives a small laugh about the cat'o'nine tails joke::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 am
damecharlie
-looks down at the two whips in her hands- Showa...did you really just give me a cat'o'nine tails? I mean...good grief. I'm giving him a birthday spanking, not trying to bed him. wink

Thanks though, but I'll just use Psyzapp's. twisted Maybe next time, Showa! -hugs her and hands it back-

-walks over to Maune and places him in the shackles-
Like anybody would want to bed you after you flogged them. I think he would be more interested in getting to a hospital so his torn flesh could be treated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:26 am
well Ayami needs to go.
See you all alter perhaps.
wink

*heads out*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:26 am
rofl You would think, Showa. xd

-puts down the whip and gives Maune 25 pinches on his cheek (THE ONE ON HIS FACE)- And one to grow on! -gives him a small pat on the cheek-

Happy birthday, Maune! ^_^ -unshackles him and walks back to Psyzapp-

Here ya go, hon. ^_^ -hands back whip-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 am
Makaijin Showa Hayata
damecharlie
-looks down at the two whips in her hands- Showa...did you really just give me a cat'o'nine tails? I mean...good grief. I'm giving him a birthday spanking, not trying to bed him. wink

Thanks though, but I'll just use Psyzapp's. twisted Maybe next time, Showa! -hugs her and hands it back-

-walks over to Maune and places him in the shackles-
Like anybody would want to bed you after you flogged them. I think he would be more interested in getting to a hospital so his torn flesh could be treated.
((Actually Showa you be surprised lol XP))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 am
*Takes whip back in a blissful state all to herself and grins at Dame.* Sure thing. Anytime. heart xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am
::Maune gives a smile at Dame as he starts to look for his shirt:: Thank you Dame.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:34 am
No problem, Maune. You are the birthday boy after all! ^_^

((I'mma be AFK for a little bit))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 am
* walks up from downstairs and sees everyone. * Hey all..Psyzapp you still ready for that appointment? * at that moment Nua woke up and screeches from behind the couch as he hears his master speak * Nua?? * he looks slightly bewildered *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 am
^^ Thanks ^^::Maune smiles at Dame then looks back at Psyzapp::  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 am
BlackR.16
* walks up from downstairs and sees everyone. * Hey all..Psyzapp you still ready for that appointment? * at that moment Nua woke up and screeches from behind the couch as he hears his master speak * Nua?? * he looks slightly bewildered *

*looks at her watch.* Well…could we possibly reschedule for tomorrow or possibly later on this evening? I currently have some appointments I have to keep. I do hope you understand Dr. Black. I understand your time is very limited and you are an extremely busy man.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am
* as Nua slinks his way over to him and nuzzles his hand, he rubs his head while responding to Psyzapp * Just let me know when its convienent for you and Im around..Oh and sorry about Nua..I dont know how he got inside....* leads Nua outside the door and whistles for him to fly up on top of the building *  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 am
BlackR.16
* as Nua slinks his way over to him and nuzzles his hand, he rubs his head while responding to Psyzapp * Just let me know when its convienent for you and Im around..Oh and sorry about Nua..I dont know how he got inside....* leads Nua outside the door and whistles for him to fly up on top of the building *

*She looks at the Griffin.* A creature such as that is a comfort to me to have present. From my viewpoint, It just makes this place more secure. wink I suppose we could just plan on completing our task when we just happen to run into one another. *she grins at him.* Thank you for being so understanding. *She goes up to Black, hugs him and kisses both sides of his face.* I shall see you both later…ta ta. *she retrieves her handbag, waves and heads out the front door.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:05 am
* smiles at Psyzapp and she embraces him and kisses him quickly * That sounds like an idea. take care...* walks over to the bar * Happy birthday Maune...How are you?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games