Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 pm
Well, getting jobs has been on and off for a while now. I don't really have any specialties, other than a few baked goods. Even that's mostly been at Lily's lately. I'm always interested in trying new things, though. *takes a sip of his drink*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm
Were you wanting a permanent position here or are you more of a caterer? Have you made sushi or have connections to secure a competent staff of professionals? *sips her Manhattan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 pm
You could run the kitchen and oversee the staff. Ensure the quality is up to par. Go to the fish market and choose the best cuts and best ingredients. *looks at Karrie and takes a sip of her Manhattan.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 pm
Most of my experience has been with catering. I haven't had the opportunity to hold a permanent position, since I haven't been out of school very long. I have made sushi, though not recently due to unavailability of quality ingredients. I do know of a few people who I went to culinary school with who would be interested in a better position than they are currently in.

((Sorry, takes me a little bit to get the wording right sometimes. sweatdrop ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm
(( Don't worry about it hunny…you're fine xd ))

I see…well, quality ingredients MUST be available. I could probably make a few calls and get us a regular shipment of ingredients and a source for a good fish supplier. You would have to deal with them though and develop a relationship. Do you think you could handle running a staff and oversee the quality of the cuisine. Perhaps lend some creativity to the dishes?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm
*wanders in looking beleaguered* I've been having more account issues as of late and this time I think firefox is to blame. Siiiigh.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:55 pm
I do expect a well run, efficient and disciplined kitchen Kerrie. If there are any staff in your kitchen that don't cut it, I want them out of here and replaced pronto *she snaps her fingers.* I don't care if they are personal friends or not. As an Executive Chef you will need to be responsible for your staff. *She sips her Manhattan.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:57 pm
I'm sure there are, but I haven't been in the area very long, and have been unable to find a reliable supplier. I wouldn't think of using ingredients I was unsure of, especially for sushi. I'm confident that I would be able to oversee a staff and ensure that quality dishes are always served. The menu would change to fit the tastes of the patrons and what ingredients are in season at the time. *takes a drink of his coke*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:01 pm
So are you interested Karrie? I understand if you need to think about it. It's a huge responsibility. You let me know in the next week. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm
-crosses one leg over the other, enjoying listening to Psyzapp and Karrie talk business. It's an attractive quality in a man, talking business and knowing what's what.-

-notices icywind- Hey girl. -waves then goes back to watching Karrie/Psyzapp-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:05 pm
*smiles at Psyzapp* I will let you know within the week. I appreciate you offering me this opportunity.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Hmmm, Asian....one of my faves. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 4, 1, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm
*Walks into MW and notices Psyzapp in what appears to be a meeting with Chef_Karrie, along with a few other patrons with the bar. Not wanting to disturb the meeting, he goes over to the bar, pours himself a glass of scotch and has a seat at the end bar stool. He glances over at Psyzapp and thinks to himself how beautiful she is. He grins to himself and takes a sip of his drink.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 pm
@ Karrie: Very well then. Thank you so much for coming in to discuss this with me. I look forward to your response. *she shakes his hand and motions to Katana to get him another coke.*

*She sees Officer Dougherty and smiles at him as she walks over to him. She leans into him and gives him a huge kiss.* Come here often. *she raises an eyebrow and says coyly to him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:18 pm
*shakes Psyzapp's hand, then finishes his drink. Looks slightly relieved when Psyzapp walks away to join Officer Dougherty*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games