Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm
-grins at Karrie and hops down from the stool, going to get him a coke herself-

-walks over around and behind the counter and snags one, bringing it over to his side-

-leans on the counter- Karrie, you want this in a glass or just straight from the bottle? -smiles at him-

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 4, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm
Heh heh ... Why yes, I have been. Ever since I caught sight of this beautiful woman here, I just can't seem to keep my hands off of her! *He grins slyly as he reaches around Psyzapp and pulls her close to him*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 pm
*watches Dame go behind the counter, noting that she is wearing a sheer dress and becoming slightly nervous as she comes nearer*
*smiles at Dame, keeping his gaze focused on her face* In a glass would be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 pm
*she blushes, bites her lip and presses against him.* I see you've made yourself at home and gotten yourself a drink. It pleases me that you are so comfortable here. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm
Okay, Karrie. ^_^ Anything for our chef. wink -reaches over and grabs a glass, then slowly pours the liquid into it, getting farther and farther away from the glass to make sure the foam stays down, makes sure all that will come out of the bottle is out-

Here ya go, hon. -pushes the cola over to him, looks at him from under her eyelashes- Want a straw? -eyes the inside of the bottle and sees one last swig, places the bottle to her lips and "bottom's up" draining the swing then licking her lips- Mmm, delish, no?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm
Umm, no thank you. I don't need a straw. *watches Dame drink the last of the coke* Mmmhmm... *takes a drink, nearly spilling it*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 5, 2, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm
*feeling her pressing against him, he slides his hand along her backside and gives her a gentle squeeze* Heh, I am so glad that I can ... please you in many ways. *He grins slyly and winks at her* wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm
Oop, be careful, there, hon. wink Excuse me a moment, I'm gonna get one of my own. -saunters over to the mini-fridge, opens the door and bends over, examining the contents. after a moment, she makes her selection and stands back up, closing the door-

-she slinks back over to the space in front of Karrie and uses the bottle opener on the counter to pop the top, she winks at him- wink -then takes the first swig, relishing the feel of the bubbly pop burning down her throat. she then takes a straw, pops one end on the bar, pulls the paper down some and blows the straw paper at Karrie's face-

wink -laughs goodnaturedly and places the straw in her coke, taking a sip-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 pm
*quietly slips away to her quarters for some much needed sleep*

((LOL, g'night all....allergies are KILLING me! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm
*watches Dame intently, being sure to keep his gaze on her face when she turns to face him* Heh, maybe I should have asked for a straw. smile *takes a sip of his coke*

((Night, Katana.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*feeling her pressing against him, he slides his hand along her backside and gives her a gentle squeeze* Heh, I am so glad that I can ... please you in many ways. *He grins slyly and winks at her* wink

*she grins and desperately tries to maintain control in front of everyone in the bar, but all she wants is to take this man and show him just how much passion she has for him and how completely untamed he makes her. She grits her teeth, raises an eyebrow, takes a deep breath in and then exhales. She whispers seductively into his ear.* You have no idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm
Why, so you can throw it in my face too? -winks at him and takes another sip of her drink, slowly slides her hand across the counter to the straws- Would you like one? -takes one and holds it between two fingers, taunting him slightly-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 3, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm
(( goodnight, katana. ))

*with her body against him and her hot breath in his ear, the desires within him stir and he fidgets on the stool to get a bit more comfortable. He looks up to find her breasts in his face. He desperately fights an urge, shifts his eyes up to meet hers and lowers his voice* Oh I think I do ... *His eyes twinkle in the dim light*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 pm
Maybe... smile *notices the time and quickly finishes his drink* I may take you up on that next time. wink Unfortunately, I need to leave. I have to get up early tomorrow. *smiles at Dame, nods towards Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty, and leaves the bar*

((Good night, everyone.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm
-somehow grabs his booty on the way out- Bye Karrie. See you next time. -waits til he leaves then slumps onto the bar- Ugggggh. -groans-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games