Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:07 pm
Maria shuddered, then placed her other hand on the side of Suki's cheek. Taking a deep breath, she released a large amount of magic, mumbling an incantation as she did so, blue sparks playing around her hands. This continued for a few minutes, the witch's face set in a grim expression of concentration. Finally, she let go, stumbling back, her legs buckling underneath her.
"That should keep him out," she panted, sitting on the floor. "At least, temporarily." Maria added, her expression stony.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 am
Suki, falling unconscious, slides into Aiden's lap. Ikima makes sure she wont fall out, then goes to crouch by Maria. "Uhh... What... What did you see?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:20 am
She looked up at him, wondering whether to tell him truthfully or not.
"Two people, a blonde haired woman and a silver haired man, dying the most gruesome, most disturbing deaths you can imagine. Over and over again," the woman eventually managed to say, her voice dying in her throat.

Aiden held Suki, gently stroking her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:05 pm
Narrowing his eyes to slits of red, he growls deep in his throat. "She must have seen her parents die. And he's using it against her, for not obeying whatever he wanted her to do." He glances over at the girl, out cold in Aiden's lap.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 pm
Maria's eyes widened, she shuddered and pulled her knees up to her chest.
"How can he do that? I mean, she's just a girl," she murmured, still haunted by the images.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm
He sighs, rubbing his temples and sitting beside her. "He's a demon, it's his thing. Now, imagine how horrified you must be, and make it your own parents, then multiply it thousandfold. That's how she must feel."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:32 pm
Maria opened her mouth, ready to make some biting remark, then stopped, realizing that everyone was in a bad mood and the last thing they would need was a fight among themselves. Intstead, she leaned over, resting her head on his shoulder, greatful to have someone to support her for a moment, still tired from the spell.
"I don't think I could ever imagine that kind of horror," she yawned, "But Suki won't have to worry about Imogen being in her head for a bit."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm
Hesitantly, he gingerly wraps an arm around her waist, to help support her a bit better. "I should hope you wouldn't have to." He looks down at her a bit. "And that's good. But I'm sure having to relive those... horrors, I don't believe that's going to be out of her mind."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:59 pm
"Thanks," she muttered in reply to him supporting, scooting a litte closer, "You know, there are people who specialize in taking away memories like that. But...they're not exactly...the kind of people you'd want to trust to take memories out of your head. There've been...accidents..." the woman trailed off, sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 pm
Curious, he murmurs. "Like what?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:15 pm
She looked up at him, chewing the inside of her cheek.
"Have you ever read anything written in a 'stream of conciousness' style of writing?" Without waiting for an answer, she continued, "Did you notice how it flowed, how one thing spilled into the next, like water mixing with dye? Unless the both the subject and the, hm, recevier of the memory are concentrating, they could take more than they intend. It's not like in Harry Potter, with the wands and, 'Oh, I'm going to take this memory out of my head now!', no. If you're not careful, the memory of the first time you saw the person you truly loved could be wiped away as well as the memory of the time you were kidnapped by that psychotic murderer. Then what happens? The person you married becomes a stranger because all the other memories lose their meaning. Or even worse, a very basic memory, such as how to talk, or eat, is wiped away, simply because they were thinking about being hungry," she explains, keeping her voice low as to not disturb the sleeping girl.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:17 pm
"Mmn. And with how Suki's thoughts tend to... Wander, she would be, least to say, ********> He sighs softly, tiredly.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 pm
Maria nodded.
"Unfortunately. I mean, we could always put a temporary block on those memories, but it works pretty much the same way. I'm sorry, I wish I could do more to help," The witch lightly placed her hand over the one that was wrapped around her waist. "I know Aiden does, too," she added, glancing at her brother.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:33 pm
"I dont believe she'd want it, truthfully. The memories coming back would shatter the peace she had from the block and make it even worse." He glances up at Aiden and Suki, as well.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:49 pm
She looked up at him while he was watching Suki, amazed at how young he looked when he wasn't scowling or worrying about something. In fact, he's kinda handsome, Maria caught herself thinking, then looked away, out the window at the dark street.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games