Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:27 pm
[ I'd love a WW2 roleplay, except I barely know anything about the war. Dx ]

-tackled-
Eh, I don't knowww. Ask Ilbon.

-stares at Switzerland-
Huhhh~ I didn't know you have that kind of hobby, Switzerland. |3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:31 pm
*She smiles after sighing contently, taking her hand down. She turns to see Switzerland, and his presence her chuckle slightly.*

...Greetings, Mr. Switzerland....

......I fancy your.....attire, tonight....

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:33 pm
((@Kara: Ask LietSuGermany---I'M RUSSIAPOLANDLADY, THE EPIC SUPERHERO WITH MOOD SWINGS STRONGER THAN A PMSING CHEERLEADER! DUN DUN DAAAA!))

"W-what!? I don't! My sister just made this for me....I couldn't say no!" he grumbles at Korea as he feels his face flush. He glares at Korea, stomps over to one of the remaining empty chairs and sits down, careless of proper dress posture. Oh, he could only imagine being harped on by Austria and Liechtenstein...
"Hmm? I...uh...thank you?" he stutters as he hears the compliment from Belarus.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Quote:
Quote:
((If we do WW2 would that make Sea-kun, Fort Roughs? XD Of course I could let one of my other accounts out to play XD ))
(PFFT LOL YES, OF COURSE. FORTRESS-KUN. heart I.. I'm a huge crazy history nerd, and I like INTENSE COUNTRIES, so. Incredibly overzealous about a WWII roleplay - it's.. it would be a touchy matter for most.. I think? I mean. *bites lip* I would love to do it, but. If everyone is too.. squicked, I would totally understand and. Yes.)

((Fortress-kun? XD I like that! XD I have actually secretly been working on a picture of him Fort Roughs style >3> ))

"Hey Switzerland! You look really cute in that!" Sealand grinned and waved, secretly crossing his fingers that Swiss wasn't also wearing a secret world domination outfit.  

Sealand-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:35 pm
"You look nice Swiss-tan." Stil laying on Korea and blushes as Switzerland sits down. "Erm, Swiss-tan we can see your, um...dresses kinda show you off when you sit like that." redface  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:35 pm
Ludwig smirked when he came in and saw Swiss like that. "Someone has a sister complex. If it wasn't for that, I'd wonder about you, Swiss Miss." He said with a chuckle.  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 pm
Switzerland's head droops at the comment coming from Sealand. "Ughh...Thank you, I guess." he sighs, swearing to kill Sealand if he was picking on him.

He just turns and glares daggers at Germany, however.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 pm
(Because you eat pork. Apparently.)

Tino felt a bit put on the spot there, but.. the situation seemed to have been resolved well enough, even though it felt like there was a curtain of awkward hanging between everyone.

He scooted almost imperceptibly closer to Berwald and picked up the scarf again, trying not to look too embarrassed.

(My font color is based off the Finnish flag orz)  

Finland-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:37 pm
*Walks over and sits by Switzerland*

.....................May I see what is under this..? ....Guns..?

*Grabs Switzerland's dress and peeks under*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:39 pm
"A-ah...! Miss Belarus.. I wouldn't do that...!" Sealand panicked a little after noticing that odd almost murderous glint in Swiss's eye.  

Sealand-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:39 pm
Switzerland snaps up and presses his skirt down. "No!! I only have one gun on me right now...and it's not in there!" he shouts, his face flushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:40 pm
(sorry I was typing something long XD wink

Flushes lightly in embarrassment, if they didn't find this odd then he was insulting them by pointing it out. "Nothings odd then..." Switzerland's attire warranted a once over. "that quite a... pretty dress."  

Japan-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:42 pm
Switzerland grumbles something like a thank you to Japan, and spins so his legs hung over one of the arms of his chair. "I don't see why I'm getting so many compliments about this.....damn, this is annoying...." he mutters under his breath, a murderous look on his face.

((EDIT: *counts* WHOA. 1992nd post~ Birth year, much~? ;D))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Berwald seemed satisfied, and he decided to sit down next to Tino on a chair. He crossed his arms again, closing his eyes, as he was a bit tired at the moment. He was just content being near Tino.  

The Lion Su-san

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:44 pm
*Is taken back by Switzerland's outburst.*

.........You look like a pretty lady..

...you do not behave like one, however...

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games