Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:20 pm
lisa slow breath in but her lost her self and cough out massive of blood out of mouth and more tear rush down my face lit my arm but her arm and body slow turn in ashes....".so..rry... kept...aw..ay..the...tr...ut...h"said lisa. lisa arm break like pile of ash.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm
Hikari watched as Lisa turned to ash. She descended slowly then the weapon swiftly went back in her possession. Her hand grasped it tightly and then gazed up towards the starry skies.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:58 pm
meanwhile back where is real lisa at rune city in crystal sleep away. lisa slow her eyes and crystal break in bit, lisa lay on ground with new weapon and clothes too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:14 am
The weapon returned it's scythe form and Hikari twirled it around her hand. While she did, she hummed while her wings retracted from her body.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:04 pm
"So u r fully awaking my dear lisa"said renji stand by lisa lay on ground fully nude.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:31 pm
The twirling of her weapon stopped while she destroyed the soldier's headquarters and also killing many. Her hand, soaked in blood was then licked by her tongue and her wings was spread, then taking flight as she gazed down towards the sight.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:13 pm
chaos fall down on his knee, hold in pain but wing rip out his back and sceam out his pain....he fall in ground but one wing reappear on his back, his cig fell in ground burn out dry grass then burn around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:56 pm
Hikari just waited, free floating from the sky, still gazing down the destroyed soldier headquarters. Her mind began to wonder where should she go next.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 pm
fire break out in forset and chaos is in middle of fire." no not yet not now, i wait for long i wont go back to it"said chaos fight other half.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:01 am
Suddenly, Hikari's head began hurting. She then dropped her crystallized scythe as she clasped her hands to her side. Her missing memories began to flow in, but this time, it was all her memories. Her wings then cringed in pain then started to fall towards the ground. Her body felt so hot and her head felt like it was splitting in two.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:25 am
chaos stand up and flew in air so high up and then two F-16 flew by me and aim at me.chaos eyes turn to burn red with haze blue on right then his hair change to bright gold color and blood handgun blade reappear in air slice one the F-16 in bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 am
The impact from the fall did not even hurt from that point. She was in so much pain that other pain did not even came to her. Hikari continued to clasp her hands on the side of her head, screaming in pain from the overflowing memories that played within her mind all at once.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 am
chaos stare at F-16 pliot and he didnt fire at him and he escape his life and found small fainted aura eastnorth and think in his head" it is hikari no it can be but i check it out" said chaos in his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:34 am
Hikari continued to scream in agony as the memories continually flowed within her mind. She began to bite her lower lip and began to seep blood from the wound.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm
flew eastnorth and found fainted scent of blood and flew lower to the ground then walk where is girl lay on floor and stare at her "are you alright "said chaos in true demonic form.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games