Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm
*after using the facilities to freshen up, he starts to head out. However, once again, one of the staff members is standing between him and the exit*
For the love of... stressed Don't you people... like... things... whatever you are.... don't you have anything better to do? stressed What is it? Are you here to give me a change of underwear now!? stare

*the staff member discreetly slips him an envelope and continues on his way* tch... freaks... all of them stare *opens up the envelope and peers in, his eyes getting wide and face flushing slightly when he finds a couple of condoms tucked away inside* Hey, wait a minute! I didn't... *the staff member that handed him the envelope stops and turns to him, giving him a grave look. Draa laughs nervously, closing the envelope and stashing it in his vest* er.... I'll... um... just be leaving then....

*backs away and heads out the door*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:28 pm
((That mind probing, dropping TES probing thoughts in your head works well, now don't it. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm
*walks into Chatty Kathy's with Amy. Seeing one of the waiters, she goes up to him and asks if they'll let them put up a poster there. Told that they can hang it in the recreation area, Kits leads Amy to the back of the building by the pool table*

((I'm guessing that would be the best place for them to put it, anyway...))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm
{{Can the waiters read the minds of people who are coming to their restaurant but haven't arrived, yet, like when Amy was thinking about how she wanted a calzone as they walked there?}}

Amy smiled at the waiter. "Thank you so much! We will come back and remove it after Friday."

EDIT: She followed Kits into a different area. When she walked inside, she had to admit that the place looked pretty cool. When she had come here with Karrie and Velcore, they had just eaten. She didn't know that there was a recreation area here.

She helped Kits put up the large poster on one of the walls.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Please come and join us for the Grand Opening of..

AQUA SPRINGS

Friday, June 23rd at 8:00 PM Central Time
2 Blocks North of GGB

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:09 pm
((No idea, but since we're here, they'll probably just show up with the order. The rec area is in the same building, just the back of it if I'm reading the first post right.))

I don't think I've actually been back here. I've seen it, but never had time to explore. *looks around at the pool table, TV, and really comfortable-looking chairs* I'd better not sit in one of those, I might fall asleep. *giggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm
{{Okey dokey!}}

Amy looked over at Kits, somewhat surprised. "You haven't been in this area before, either? You know, when we're not busy, we'll just have to come here some time and hang out. And you know, after you show me where Lily's Pad is, you can head home if you want and sleep. I didn't know you were so tired. I know where MW is and I can hang the poster up there... I'll just pray that Karrie is there and I can ask him if I can hang the poster up."

A waiter came up behind Amy with a cheesy calzone in a to-go container for her. The wonderful smell made Amy turn around to find the source. When she saw what the waiter had held out toward her, her eyes widened largely.

"You guys are telepathic, aren't you?! The last time I came here, you knew what Velcore wanted before anyone had ordered for him, and now here you are with a calzone for me in a to-go container and I never once made an order. This is so cool! Thank you!"

She paid the waiter and then walked out of Kathy's with Kits, eating her calzone happily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:49 pm
::Maune walks in with his ear still being pulled by Lilith as they stop for lunch::  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 pm
*Lilith lets go of his ear. Laughing. * Let's find a seat away from others.  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 pm
Yes Lilith. ::Maune finds a booth away from others and sits down and covers his legs and smiles at Lilith::  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 pm
*Lilith sits opposite of him smiling at him as he's trying not to be seen*

Is the ac too cold for you?

*she giggles again.*

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm
Just alittle but I can handle it.
::Maune smiles at Lilith unfolding his legs:: Your enjoying this aren't you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm
*Smiling and trying not to laugh anymore at him she says* Yes.
The waitress comes over and hands us the menus. Eying Maune*
Thank you *I say as I take them from her. With a sharp look in my eye. I watch her as she walks away. I then hand one to Maune*
You might want to hold it open wide.
*giggle*

Lilith Amaranth

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games