Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 am
*Heads into the Hospital with latte in hand. She goes up to the front counter at the nurse sitting there.* I am here to see Doctor Black. Please go and tell him I am here and if he is asleep, wake his a** up. mad *She sips her latte and tries to calm down as she sits in the lounge area to wait. She has giving her word she would hear him out and she will.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 am
* A knock was heard on the door. * It's open.. * His head nurse opened the door and popped her head in * Miss Psyzapp is here to see you. Do you want me to send her back or are you coming up? * Without swiveling around he responded to her * You can send her back. Thank you Margie.. * She nodded her head and closed the door as she walked back up front. * Doctor Black asked if you could join him in his office. It's down this hall to the right and take the first left. Its the second door on the left. Thank you.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:26 am
*She gets up and walks past Margie without saying a word. The clickity clacking of her stiletto heals can be heard walking down the sterile hospital hallway. As she gets to Black's office door, she stops and takes a deep cleansing breath to calm herself and try to rid her face of the anguish she feels inside. Game face, girl…game face. *She says quietly to herself as she closes her eyes.

Over the course of time, she has grown very fond of Black. They have many things in common and she had learned to trust him, confide in him and actually place the safety of herself, her business and the ladies in his capable hands. Seeing the tape of him holding Leko by the neck over the roof of the MW was heartbreaking for her.User Image

She goes into his office and has a seat in the chair on the other side of his desk. She has a sip of her latte and crosses her legs.* I do hope I didn't lose too many of my men.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 am
* He turned around in his chair to face Psyzapp his face crestfallen. He sighed deeply * First I want you to know that I can never forgive myself for what I did. But there were things coming that I would of killed myself before letting them get to all of you. And on the subject of your men.....I am so sorry Psyzapp * He reached out a lightly touched her arm * No one else made it out. At the end Marc stood by my side and sacrificed himself so I could escape. I still grieve over him.....he was...a true friend....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:46 am
User Image *She about spits out her latte when she hears this news. No wonder nobody called her to update her on the status of things. She will have to immediately call Italy and find out who is left and have the boys start recruiting and training again. stressed *

What THINGS are after us? What could these THINGS possibly gain from capturing or slaying a group of ladies? User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 am
Me....* He looked down for a minute before responding * I've told you about my reign on the Council of Elders.....well what I didnt tell you was that I was betrayed...... by none less than my own lover and my right hand on the Council. * he shuddered as the memories of Alicia came back into his mind * I escaped as she had corrupted several others on the Council and had planned on executing me. Well several months ago...if you remember...I was gone for two weeks. They had found me and were coming after me. Marc came then too to warn me so we left and I ran to lose them. But it was to no avail and they found me again about two months ago. * He reached out a squeezed her arm slightly * They would of killed and tortured all of you to find me...a..and I couldn't let that happen to all of you. That's why I left this time....that and I couldn't face Ayami or Leko after what I did......  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 am
User Image *She sits there for a moment trying to take all of this information in as an array of emotions come over her…shock, confusion, sorrow, pity, anger. She yanks her arm away from Black and mutters a string of Italian curse words.* And just what am I suppose to do now? Are the ladies still in danger? Do I have to once again be concerned with the destruction of my place? stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 am
* He looks up at her sadness in his face. * No you dont have to worry about it now....Marc made sure of that....your men died valiently....I only regret that I didnt kill her centuries ago...then none of this would of happened. I understand that you are all angry at me. And I know that I hurt you...and I can never forgive myself for that. More so that I hurt and scared the ones that I love. But I couldn't let them be close to me with death growing closer.....and now that it is over....I fear that I will never be able to close to them again. I mean Ayami kept acting as if she didn't know me. I know that I was wrong in what I did...but is it too much to ask for recognition....relief....?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am
stressed stare *She lets out a very big sigh.* I am glad that you are safe. Although I would have hoped for a better outcome and have some others survive, it is what it is. The situation itself was highly dangerous and I'm very new to this whole…vampire thing. stare *She says "vampire thing" with the flip of her wrist as she waves her hand in the air briefly.*

What you have done to Leko is very serious. The ladies are not going to take your actions very lightly. Despite protest, I sent help to you to save your life because you helped me achieve my freedom. This thing you did to Leko is something that will not heal overnight and the ladies will expect you to work to regain their faith and trust.

There will need to be certain guarantees in place…unbreakable guarantees. If you are to be in our presence, there must be some way to protect ourselves. Having you swear an oath and give your word isn't going to cut it anymore with them.

I don't know enough about your kind. I only know what I have heard regarding typical vampires and you seem to be different and extraordinary. I find myself at a loss to adequately come up with any ideas that will satisfy them due to my ignorance of your capabilities.

It's become apparent to me that the bar and the ladies need protection. Dangerous things keeps happening to us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 am
* He hangs his head again * I know that nothing I say will change the fact that it did happen. And believe me I am hurting myself far worse on the inside than anything anyone could do to me on the outside. I will do anything to redeem myself. You all mean too much to me to lose you all now....especially when I was trying to protect you like I promised. * He slips out of his seat and down to his knees in front of her * Please Psyzapp....help me regain my life....and the ones I love. * A small teardrop of blood ran from his eye as the emotion welled up inside of him to the brink and began to manifest itself in the only way it knew how....to cry... He looked up at her * Psyzapp.......take away all the money...all the notarity...I ask you as a person....and you dont have to answer right now....but what lengths would you go to, to protect William...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 am
User Image *She sits straight up as she sees him get onto his knees. User Image Listening to him start to grovel, she is quite surprised and taken aback. It's not what she expected at all and she starts to becomes quite uncomfortable. User Image She sees a drop of blood streak down his face eek and then he goes and looks at her with those "puppy dog eyes" and speaks of the man she loves. stressed *

*She lets out a huge sigh and pauses for quite some time unsure of exactly what to say.* stare I'm going to have to think. It will not be easy to regain the trust of the Ladies. There may be some things you will have to do. Things that will need to be in place. Assurances and such. I'm going to have to have some very long conversations with all of the ladies and figure out what will satisfy them and I will need your help in coming up with these solutions. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:30 am
*wakes up and looks around the room in confusion. Seeing the coffee pot she stumbles over hoping that caffeine will help clear the cobwebs and pours herself a cup before curling up in a chair and starring blankly at the coffee waiting for it to cool*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:33 am
* He reached out and took her hand and squeezed * Anything...please. It kills me to not have them back in my arms. And it hurts when I walk inside the MW and all I recieve is hateful looks. If they only knew what I went through...FOR them...I just want to come home Psyzapp. And not be judged to harshly...I do that enough for myself...* he looks down and to the side as he feels another wave of emotion coming up and another drop of blood streaks down his cheek *  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 am
We have much to discuss and there are many things I need to find out. I'm going to be at The Big House with William this weekend. Sort of a mini getaway for the two of us. heart

This is going to take some time. I need to know what happened on the roof that night and I need every painstaking detail.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:45 am
We may have to work swiftly upon my return on Tuesday. There is a new face that is frequenting the MW. A woman by the name of Raz. She is interesting and shows similar personality traits to myself in younger days. She has eyes for your Leko.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games