Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:24 am
(Are Avery and the rest supposed to hear the doc?)

"Oh no you don't squirt!" Zaias staid stopping the fluid in midair and gently tipping the cup back down. He'd stopped countless outfit ruining spills this way. He put the cup back a safe distance and pointed at his sister, giving her the 'Don't you dare touch this until I get back look' he stood up and went to the counter to grab a handful of paper wrapped straws. He came back and flopped into his seat tossing straws into the middle and passing the one he'd reserved to his sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery quickly crouched next to the girl and scanned her all over. She focused on the girl's head primarily, as that had taken quite the conk. She took her time and let her power do it's thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anything but mint is fine thank you," Whit said politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:08 pm
Leah started to open her eyes slowly as she feels her head is being healed by something or someone. She saw many people around her but she is having a hard time seeing clearly for her vision is still blurry. She whispered slowly to the person whomever was healing her "T...Thank you..." and fainted once again.  

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:58 pm
"Not... a problem." Avery said gesturing her thumb over the poor girls forehead. She seemed polite at the very least. And quite tough to manage manners while only semi-conscious.

Avery untucked her flashlight from the corner of her arm and handed it to Jordan to give her some more freedom.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm
Michishige knelt down beside Avery, looking at the girl who had just fell, then to Avery. "She gonna be alright?" he asked Avery in a tone that sound somewhat concerned. "Looks like she fe
ll pretty hard..."  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm
Jordan took the flashlight from Avery, being careful to keep it focused wherever the other girl was looking. I hope she's okay... Jordan looked back around to the trap-opening. She noticed Alex had stepped forward and laughed silently to herself. So it's only okay for us to get hurt if he does it himself, huh? God am I glad he doesn't have telepathy. Though I can't say the one who does is a such a great one to have it either...

-----------------------------------

Telemachus picked up a straw in the middle of the table and proceeded to rip off the top and blow, firing it at Zaias.

Ali took the straw from Zaias gleefully. "Thank you Zais!" As she ripped of the top and started pushing the paper wrapping off, she sang to herself, "Root beer, root beer~"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:09 pm
Zaias didn't even look at the paper wrapper. It merely just stopped in midair. Then it seemingly crumpled into a small paper ball and fell to the table. He cautiously watched his sister out of the corner of his eye while reaching for his own root beer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery nodded to the rest.
"Oh she'll be fine. She just seems a little tired overall." She was heading for the home stretch healing wise, the girl being tired was the only explanation she could think of that accounted for her still being asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Marsh walked the empty hallways of the school utterly bored. He sighed to himself and headed for Ms. Powers office. She was always busy with something. And why? A person with her looks could manage some time off surely.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 pm
Michishige nodded, "Ah, tired..." he muttered. "But, if she's asleep, then how are going to get anywhere? Are we supposed to carry her?" he asked sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:56 pm
"She'll wake up...eventually." Avery said. Shrugging and sitting back on her heels.
She peered into the dark tunnel where the girl had tumbled from.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Leah is dreaming while she was still unconscious, she was dreaming of herself falling off a dark hole and hitting her head. Then giant unicorns came out of nowhere and started running around her. "What the..." she said as she rubbed her eyes.

Leah woke up suddenly screaming sending out a wave of eneregy pushing anything out of her way, but soon realized that people are around her so she quickly took control of her powers and levitated everyone in mid air. "Sorry for that I just had a little wee nightmare that got me angry... My name is Leah by the way." Leah said as she lowered down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:15 pm
Dr. Stanfield sighed. He called in a couple nurses and had them help tend to the patients along with some healing students. Dr. Stanfield took off his medical gloves and tossed them to the side. He then gathered his courage and jumped down into the trap door hole.

"I take it you can handle her yourselves. If I am not needed, I shall go back to keeping an eye on you guys" Alex said. He faded back into the shadows along the wall.

"Alright then" Dr. Sullivan said and went over to the cupboard. He took out strawberry flavoured fluoride and filled two trays with it. He came back and placed one tray over Whit's upper teeth, and one over Whit's lower teeth. "Alright. Let those sit for a minute" the dentist said, then went over to write up the dental report.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 pm
Whit sat with the trays in his mouth. Strawberry was nice, but if it weren't for the effort of stretching his mouth wide and trying not to swallow fluoride foam he could have fallen asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:07 pm
(( Leah's 'nightmare' amused me ))

Jordan fumbled with the flashlight, which she almost dropped on the ground when Leah woke up. It flickered and died. Whacking it on her hand, it lit back up again. It it really went out, Maria could probably charge it for them. "Wow, you can have a dream being unconscious that long, huh?" Jordan was kind of jealous. "Oh, and my name's Jordan."

--------------------------------------

Telemachus absentmindedly reached for another straw to shoot off somewhere.

Ali stopped taking off the straw wrapper and tried to shoot it of like Telemachus. But she couldn't get it to come off, and eventually just pulled it off the straw and dropped it into the root beer.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:38 pm
Avery quickly righted herself as well and looked around to make sure everyone was okay. Adjusting her apron she boosted her backpack further up her back as well.
Her head still hurt so she finally gave in and took her hair down, running her hands through it briefly before gathering it in a loose ponytail at the base of her neck.
Her reddish hair made a few natural curls at the tips and stayed put.
As she finished tying off the elastic Avery noticed a wooshing sound from the tunnel Leah had fallen from peering closer it took her a moment to realize before she backed up. "Look out" She said, "Someone else is coming down". She tugged gently at the elbow of Leah's blouse and backed up a few steps.

"I don't suppose anyone could soften the landing for this person?"
She suggested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias took his sisters straw wrapper and got to work tearing off the fused edge, flattening out the paper he folded it into a little accordion of squares and tore out a couple spots.
Unfolding it, he ringed her cup with the wrapper and watched as it fused to the condensation, the little connected flower chain stuck well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:44 pm
"How do you do that, Zais?" Ali asked. She looked at the paper ring with awe and touched it, being careful not to rip it.

Jordan stepped out of the way of the tunnel. She didn't have any way to help.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:00 pm
"I'll show you." Zaias took his own wrapper and started peeling away the sealed edge. "Now you finish it and I'll show you what's next." He handed it to her.
He hoped he'd always learn little entertaining things to occupy her while she waited.

(Are we really gonna hit an impasse? someone else IS on right?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games