Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:35 am
That would be lovely, I got to know a good handful of the people here and I fell in love with this place. It is quiet here but then there are times when things can get crazy. The craziest being Psy and Will's upcoming wedding, poor girl has her family hounding her and she's trying so hard to get all the plans together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 am
Sakura thought about how it must be hectic with something like that comming up "well I'll be sure to help out if I can and if anyone needs it. I'm sure it'll go well in the end...well I hope be will anyway" she replied as she took a sip of the sweet mixture "it must be tough with something like that happening and her family hounding her but I'm sure it's only because they're excited"  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 am
Actually from the sounds of it its quite the opposite. Her family is mafia from what I can tell and since she's marrying a cop her brother's have been a pain in her hyde for a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 am
"oh...well that would make things stressful then...I hope everything will turn out alright" Sakura wondered what something like that would be like and just shook her head slightly "poor things...as if they didn't have enough stress already from planning it"  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:54 am
Well she's a tough bird so I know she'll pull through alright. Plus my potions have been helping her a lot too with the stress part.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 am
Sakura smiled at that "well it's good she has some friends she can count on then. Do you think she's excited about it?" she wondered as having only heard about it  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 am
Oh I'm sure she's very thrilled about it. Excitement comes in many forms anyways just as much as love does. *takes another sip of her drink as she watches the snow fall out the window*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 am
"it does?" Sakura wasn't sure what that meant so she thought over it's possible meanings and ways it could be  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:23 am
Yup, in Psy's sense it comes in forms of torture. Torturing her brothers that is or Razz lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 am
Sakura giggled at that "I see...well o long as it makes them happy then I'm glad for them" she said with her customary soft smile as she took another sip of her drink  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 am
Yea I'm sure things will be great once the ball gets rolling. *starts to look at her cell phone for the time and gives a little yawn* Well is seems to be getting late, I think I'll head on out back to the research lab before I hit the hay. I was wonderful meeting you and thanks for the yummy drink.*gets up and heads out the lodge waving to Sakura*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:39 am
Sakura waved to Lia as she headed out "it was nice meeting you also" she replied with a smile before she decided to turn back to the bar to collect her drink and glass before wandering over closer to one of the windows to watch the snow fall silently too the ground  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:53 am
*after finishing half her bottle of Drambui she returned the glass she was using and then walked off home again before the snow got too deep outside*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm
After spending the better part of the day wandering around the city, Daniel slipped in the back entrance of Aqua Springs. Making his way to his procured room, he shrugs off his jacket and slings it into a corner. Moving the carboard facades that made it appear as though the room were full of boxes, Daniel uncovered his belongings. Sitting on the sleeping bag to start changing his clothes he also grabbed a random book from his dwindling 'unread' pile to begin skimming through.

As he pulled on his security shirt, noticing that he should probably go down to the laundry area tomorrow to get it cleaned up, Daniel idly pondered his growing stack of 'read' books. The only real downside to having a perfect memory was the that he never needed to re-read anything. Oh, he had occasionally entertained himself by looking over some of the books he had already been over, or perused one while doing something else just for appearances sake. But he was quickly running out of books, and his promise to put his larcenous habits behind him meant he wouldn't be getting any more for free.

Once he had his boot back on, Daniel stood up and placed the book on the sleeping bag before recovering the room in its facade of boxes. His recent decision, at least until he started getting a regular paycheck, and maybe a real place of his own, was to read a little slower than the devouring pace he had begun with. Stepping cautiously out of the room, checking to make sure that no one was around, Daniel headed out to the public areas of Aqua Springs to start his shift.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm
(( It's official, Call Me Call Me is now Daniel's Theme Song ))

Daniel strolled through the various halls and public areas of Aqua Springs, his eyes taking in every detail and logging it, but his mind also wandered. He had found that the more he walked about the resort, observing the people going about their lives that he was beginning to become curious about them. He had been dreadfully curious about the culture as a whole since he had found himself surrounded by those that had shut themselves off from it. He had been aimless and slightly erratic back then, but still just beneath the surface his mind had wondered. What kind of society must have existed outside those walls that so many would seek to escape it? Or as he had soon discovered, be removed from it?

Daniel side stepped slightly to one side, his hand going down to where Batakos was buckled on under his loose pants, as a handful of children ran past him towards the snowy areas. Right behind them a single frazzled looking woman rushed afterwards, begging his pardon as she passed. Daniel just gave her a wave and a smile. Children bothered him the least he had found, being near or around in general. He hadn't figured out why, whether it was their universal drive to have fun, or perhaps the knowledge that they were all bundles of untapped potential just waiting for a chance.

Daniel's mind turned back to his previous thoughts as he strolled by a trolley stop. He had met dame in those first few hours of waking, and he had been drawn to her. Or perhaps, more accurately, she had drawn him in. The last several weeks had seen so much new information revealed to him, that Daniel was having to reevaluate everything he thought he knew or had learned. And Dame was at the center of it. Even if he did not trust the information that Mahvatshi had been conveying in his dreams, some of it held too much truth to be discounted outright. Was there something about her, something that maybe she didn't even know, that had drawn him to her?

Daniel paused for a moment to give an older gentleman the directions to the nearest restroom, and then carried on. Mahvatshi had said that Daniel had always been drawn to 'potentials', one of which Mahvatshi claimed to have once been, and trained them to 'do what he did'. It hadn't made sense then, but the last week had seen some big jumps in understanding. First there was the physical leap that he had done from the third floor of a building without it so much as slowing him down. That he was certain was from drawing on Batakos, or rather through it if the 'conduit' business was to be believed. The second had come from when Daniel had figured out he could open any door he wanted, despite whatever security measures were taken, just by focusing on it.

The last was just the other day when he had found himself a hair's breadth from his memories, yet as unable to get to them as if they were on another planet. Which they probably were, technically, but Daniel moved on from the irrelevant thought. Daniel stopped to look into the pet's area for a few moments. He could 'travel the paths between the points of civilization' as it had been put to him, and as he had immediately deduced from his location at the time, it meant he could travel between any door anywhere, any time. He hadn't tried it since returning, but it had been foremost on his mind. Is that the ability I could teach to others. The manipulation of artificial portals? The thought was terrifying in its own way. Such a power had innumerable abuses that Daniel physically cringed at the thought.

Daniel found himself outside by one of the large drained pools, gazing out to the horizon. Externally, Daniel seemed calm and contemplative as he stared into the distance, but inside he was desperate to put some sort of meaning to all this. What was it all for? Was he connected to the older than ancient race in the legends he had read? Daniel was gaining information on what he could do, but even with the flashes of memory that were returning, nothing helped to explain the why of it all. What was he? It was a question he had been seeking an answer to since he had awoken. Only one other had dogged him longer.

"Why am I?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games