Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had stepped off the train, able to find a compartment to himself to digest the fact that he had been approached by some random guy and told that apparently he had relatives. The whole thing was both incredulous and surreal, since he didn't think for a second that he would believe it, except that the guy had asked why he kept holding onto his biological father's name, and if his mum was named Sybella. After that the conversation got even stranger since apparently no one had notified his mum's family of her death, or that he was even alive, and it actually made his head hurt trying to figure that stuff out. He knew his parents died, he knew he still had his father's surname in his own, and he knew his mum's name as he'd decided to look it up one day. However, the guy asking basically told him that their grandfather wanted to speak with him, which got Rhys even more confused. Add to that the fact that Contessa Linwood was actually his cousin and he wanted to just disappear for a while.

He'd managed to do that easily enough, but when he left the train, his best friend hadn't tried to look for him, and he'd managed to overhear that he didn't want to look for him. Mouth slightly agape, Rhys did precisely what Gid had suggested he'd do, only this time it wasn't because he was trying to avoid the crush of a crowd. It was because apparently Gid didn't want to and wanted to spend time with Jazzy. It wouldn't hurt so much, if he didn't know that she had had an issue with him to begin with from second year. He'd gotten into a carriage all by himself, locked the door (he frankly didn't care if someone was going to be left at the station or not) and rode up to the castle alone. He almost, almost didn't even want to attend the sorting, but heard his own stomach growl and instead decided to sit at least for the feast. Closing his eyes, he tried to remind himself that it was Gid, he'd seen him over the summer and they were best friends. However, it didn't stop the niggling voice in the back of his mind reminding him that Jazzy probably still didn't like him and had probably convinced Gid that he wasn't worth whatever heartache he was going to bring to the other male. Laying his head down, he wanted the Sorting to be over already just so that he could go to bed already and just hope that he was imagining things.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ...............................
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKiley
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMelancholy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c e l l o p н a n e, мr. c e l l o p н a n e ѕнoυlda вeen мy n a м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мr. c e l l o p н a n e, 'caυѕe yoυ can l o o ĸ rιgнт т н r o υ g н мe xxxxxx
                                                          w a l ĸ rιgнт в y мe, and never ĸ n o w ι'м т н e r e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin was in a better mood than he had been all day; it still wasn't the best mood, but it wasn't horrible. He mostly just had a lingering sense of sadness he couldn't quite shake, but at least it wasn't the overwhelmingly oppressive cloud that he'd felt hovering over him on the train ride. Hanging out with Brandon and the twins in the carriage had been nice. It was nice to know that at least some of his friends hadn't forgotten he existed. Not that he honestly thought any of them had, he just figured they had other stuff going on. Caty and Aimee had been with Leon, and another boy, an older one from his house. He'd seen the guy around, but didn't really know anything about him. But, Colin knew that Leon at least couldn't stand him, or really anybody, so he'd figured he might as well leave them be. After all, he'd had enough of being treated like he didn't belong today.

spaceHe sighed faintly, wondering briefly where Di was before figuring she was still with Mordred, so it didn't really matter. And anyway, it wasn't like he was going to ditch Kiley. She was nice to hang around. He just didn't know her as well as some of his other friends. Though, that had to make him wonder why she was the one who had been happy to see him, her and Kimberly both. Brandon made sense, he was his best mate. But the twins didn't know him as well, and they'd been happy to see him, whereas his other friends either hadn't even wanted to see him at all, or hadn't seemed to want to really talk at all... Maybe something was wrong with him. Maybe when Kiley got to know him better, she wouldn't like him either. He frowned faintly, shoulders slumping, before pushing that thought away. It wouldn't matter if it were true; it wasn't like he could change it, after all. And Brandon knew him better than anyone and he still liked him, so at least he figured he wasn't going to lose his best friend. He could live with it as long as he had one.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx a нυмan в e ι n g ' ѕ мade oғ м o r e тнan a ι r
                                                          xxxxxx wιтн all тнaт в υ l ĸ, yoυ're в o υ n d тo ѕee нιм т н e r e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx υnleѕѕ тнaт н υ м a n в e ι n ' neхт тo y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιѕ υ n ιмpreѕѕιve, υ n dιѕтιngυιѕнed y o υ ĸ n o w w н o

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Shiny Furret

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨

After spending the summer tagging along with her sister in all of her adventures, shopping and reading, Kiley was ready to go back to Hogwarts. She looked forward to the structured setting that the school provided for her, and she had her elective classes to look forward to this year. Her and Kim had chosen their classes together, taking several of the same ones (most likely so Kim could beg Ki to do her homework for her). Either way, this year promised to be new and exciting, just as every year was expected to be.

At the station, Ki and her sister met up with Colin and Brandon to ride up to the castle. There seemed to be some tension in the air, but Kiley didn't dare to ask about it. She definitely didn't want to make things worse, especially if something serious was going on. However, by the time they got to the castle and parted ways between the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor tables, the tension seemed to at least simmer. As she approached the table, wielding her latest novella, Kiley sat down next to Colin and glanced around the Hall. Di was nowhere to be seen, for now, but she was probably with that older boy, Mordred. Turning to her housemate, Ki noticed how sad he looked. Something was clearly wrong, though she wasn't sure what it was. "Colin, are you alright? You seem a bit down tonight. Is there something troubling you that you want to talk about?" she asked, curiously. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to, either. I understand," she added. Whenever she was upset, she usually talked to her mom or her sister, but otherwise, she kept most of those feelings to herself, whether it be her shy nature or fear of dumping all of those thoughts and emotions on someone else.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
                                                Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down.
                                                Even though I'm not the only one, who feels the way I do, I'm alone, on my own,
                                                And that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong. Oh, but life goes on.
                                                Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:17 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di was confused, and she didn't enjoy the feeling. She'd been happy to spend the train ride with Mordred, Colin, and Nike, but there had been an unmistakable air of tension the entire time, and she had no idea why. No one had said anything offensive or done anything wrong, and she didn't think she'd said anything... But Colin had been very quiet, even for him, and she was concerned. Had something awful happened over the summer? Was he angry with her? If she had made him angry, she wanted to know how, so she could fix it, obviously. She hated not knowing. And then he had just sort of walked off when they'd gotten off the train, headed for Brandon, and that had- well, now her feelings were hurt. Maybe she was completely misjudging this, and he wasn't really upset, and had just really wanted to tell Brandon something. But Di doubted it. And then Nike had disappeared as well, and she'd just gotten a carriage with Mordred, because, well... what else was she going to do? She had thought she'd caught a glimpse of Aimee, actually, on the way to the carriage, but she hadn't been sure, and if it had been Aimee, she'd been with an older boy, and as far as she knew, Aimee didn't know any older boys. Still, she'd felt uneasy the whole way up to the castle, and when she did make it into the Great Hall, Colin was in conversation with Kiley, her dorm mate. Di approached them somewhat cautiously, and slipped into a seat across from them. She didn't want to interrupt the two of them- if Colin was annoyed with her about something, she thought that might make him even more upset, so she settled for smiling hesitantly, and murmuring a quiet hello to both, trying to ignore the same slightly queasy feeling in her gut, as though she were treading water and losing ground at the same time.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Shiny Furret

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKiley
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMelancholy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c e l l o p н a n e, мr. c e l l o p н a n e ѕнoυlda вeen мy n a м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мr. c e l l o p н a n e, 'caυѕe yoυ can l o o ĸ rιgнт т н r o υ g н мe xxxxxx
                                                          w a l ĸ rιgнт в y мe, and never ĸ n o w ι'м т н e r e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin frowned when Kiley asked him what was wrong, biting the inside of his cheek nervously. He didn't really want to answer that question. He didn't want to talk about it, it would sound like he was whining and he really didn't have anything to whine about. He couldn't expect his friends to think he was the most important thing in the world, after all. He was trying to come up with something that was halfway between the truth and a lie when Di sat down and mumbled hello, and he paled, nervousness escalating until he thought he might be panicking slightly. If he'd wanted to share, he certainly couldn't now. What was he supposed to do, insult Di's other friend in front of her? He couldn't do that. It wasn't her fault Mordred didn't like him. He swallowed, then shrugged his shoulders, trying and utterly failing to look like nothing was bothering him. "It's nothing," he said. "I dunno, I think I'm just, uh. Tired. And a bit grumpy, I haven't eaten much today."

spaceThe Ravenclaw pointed out to himself that, regardless of what the day had been like, apparently Di wanted to sit with him now, and Mordred was nowhere in sight as of yet. He felt guilty, given that he was rather hoping their housemate would find someone else to talk to and stay away, but he couldn't help it. Was it really all that unfair to want to actually spend time with his friend where he didn't feel like an unwanted third wheel? Not knowing how long it'd be before that exact scenario ended up playing out, he forced himself to smile, casting what he hoped was a pleasant expression at Di. "Um, so, how was your holidays? I worked on my owl. It can turn its head now!" he told them, mood slightly lifted. He liked talking about his project with people. Especially people who found it interesting. Di had offered input on it a time or two, so he figured she must. Maybe next Summer he could invite her over to see it? If she weren't busy. She'd probably be busy, though... Again, he shoved the thought away. It'd only be a couple hours. Surely she could find time for that? He hoped she could.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx a нυмan в e ι n g ' ѕ мade oғ м o r e тнan a ι r
                                                          xxxxxx wιтн all тнaт в υ l ĸ, yoυ're в o υ n d тo ѕee нιм т н e r e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx υnleѕѕ тнaт н υ м a n в e ι n ' neхт тo y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιѕ υ n ιмpreѕѕιve, υ n dιѕтιngυιѕнed y o υ ĸ n o w w н o

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:30 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth YearRavenclawPurebloodOlder BrotherHead of the Music Club

User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                              To make a citizen out of you
                                              Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                              So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian took a long ride with Sera and some unknown students he didn't much cared to talk with, as all he wanted to do was to go back to the Ravenclaw Tower and drop himself dead to sleep. And for real though, he just wished he could sleep off these angry thoughts he got from the past summer and call it a nice morning, though he was pretty sure that didn't work that way. Sitting down, he buried his face with his arms on the table, not even paying attention to the sorting nor the fact that Nike was dealing with two troublesome Slytherins. At all. All he ever wanted was to break the engagement before he hit seventeen, that was all he asked to God.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

The boys and girls in the clique, the awful names that they stick
                                              You're never gonna fit in much, kid
                                              But if you're troubled and hurt, what you got under your shirt?
                                              We'll make them pay for the things that they did!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me; They could care less as long as someone will bleed
                                              So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With : Himself (So far)
                                              Where : Ravenclaw Table
                                              Wearing : Uniform

Status : Unwillingly Engaged to Sera Avery
                                              Out.Of.Chords : OOC STUFF

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace turned her attention to the sorting when it started. Seemingly ignoring her cousin’s advice as she semi clapped for the first years. Her gaze shifted away from the sorting to along the Ravenclaw table. Her eyes fell on Avian who had is head buried in his arms. Clearly something was bothering him the question was what? Glancing to Dakota, she wondered if maybe he was right. After a moment of thinking, she took a breath and said. “Kota, I think I’ll take you up on that.”

Glancing back at Avian, Grace got up from her seat and walking over to him. Taking up the spot next to him, the sixth year sat there quietly for a moment. “Avian, what’s wrong…?” She asked her voice filled with concern. “And don’t say nothing because I can tell it’s not nothing.” She added politely knowing what it was like to keep things locked up. She used to do that all the time when she was younger, even still she didn’t like talking about her problems. Though, Leo always had a way of getting her to talk. Grace just wanted to help even if it was only in lending an ear.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Dakota... Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:36 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth YearRavenclawPurebloodOlder BrotherHead of the Music Club

User Image

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                              To make a citizen out of you
                                              Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                              So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian didn't immediately turn to look at a familiar voice, and even if it was Grace or anyone he didn't think he was that stupid nor desperate to share all his problems. He just didn't think so. There was nothing wrong with him, he would convince himself, his family was the only thing that was wrong. He was going to say that there was absolutely nothing wrong about him when she immediately countered him that she could tell. Well, that was nice to hear, he thought. Like sure what was he going to say, something like, "Hello remember my family I'd like to tell you that I am engaged to an Avery and hope you don't mind me going rock bottom as I didn't tell you that stuff about it"? No. Definitely not. Finally he looked up to Grace and gave her a tired smile, "Evening Grace, I'm okay, really. I'm just sleepy and all, couldn't wait for dinner," What was a lie and he knew it.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

The boys and girls in the clique, the awful names that they stick
                                              You're never gonna fit in much, kid
                                              But if you're troubled and hurt, what you got under your shirt?
                                              We'll make them pay for the things that they did!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me; They could care less as long as someone will bleed
                                              So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

With : Himself (So far)
                                              Where : Ravenclaw Table
                                              Wearing : Uniform

Status : Unwillingly Engaged to Sera Avery
                                              Out.Of.Chords : OOC STUFF

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:04 pm
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

FIRST YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan's eyes flew open as if she'd just been shocked with an electric volt when the Hat questioned her request inside her head, informed her that her sisters would understand, and promptly sorted her into Ravenclaw. Any applause that occurred was drowned out by the peculiar noise inside her head- she felt as if she'd just been caught up in a wave and dragged out to sea. No, this wasn't right. Rowan and Darian had both been sorted into Slytherin; she must have misheard the Hat. But the crest on her uniform had turned blue and bronze, as well as her tie, and the table under the eagle sigil was cheering the loudest. Tiernan wandered over to it and sat down as if in a daze. This had to be some sort of mistake. She wasn't supposed to be in a different house from her sisters. She'd never been apart from them in her entire life. It wasn't even that she wasn't in Slytherin; at the prospect of being apart from them that barely mattered to her at all. She didn't care about being cunning or ambitious or whatever she was supposed to be, as a Yaxley, she just wanted to be with them. This was all wrong. Tiernan wondered if she was going to cry, but she was too in shock at the moment to do much but sit there and slowly clap for whoever had just been sorted after her.

OOC:
Username

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace waited for Avian to respond she wasn’t trying to push him. No, he was her friend. A close friend… and she cared about him. When he finally did answer she wasn’t surprised about the answer he gave her. ‘He’s better at this than I’ve ever been.’ She thought despite not being fooled. Even with the tired smile, she didn’t believe that was the only problem. Sitting silent for a few minutes, Grace decided which way she wanted to approach it.

Shrugging Grace gave a light sigh through the small smile that was on her face. “Alright then, if you don’t want to tell me that’s fine.” She told him. “Just know that if ever you want to talk, all be here.” She added reassuringly. “So, how was the ride up?” She asked hopefully landing on a topic that he’d want to talk about. Though based on the story he was telling she doubted it would be easy. Though, she was up for the challenge.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:33 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Glynn took a deep breath as he heard the hat's words. Standing, he nodded quietly to the hat and walked over to the Ravenclaw table, already spotting at least one person in the house of blue and bronze that had been recently sorted just like him. He settled into a seat across from her, deciding to try and see if maybe he could say hello. Well, without sounding like he was his grandparents, that was. He hoped he wouldn't in any case. "Um, hello. Are... Are you all right? Umm, were those your cousins or something sorted with you? Um, it's not that bad in this house. I don't think so, anyway." He shifted uncomfortably, not entirely sure what to do in this situation. He didn't have the kind of connections that most people his age had, and he knew he was lacking. He just hoped he didn't have to deal with a sobbing girl. Then he'd be completely lost.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope she doesn't start crying...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view...

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:01 pm
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

FIRST YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan barely noticed when she was joined by a fellow first year, a blond boy. She thought his last name had been Lew-something, and the first name had definitely begun with a G. "Tiernan Yaxley, how do you do," she said morosely. Just because she was terribly shocked and her heart was potentially shattering into a million shards at this very moment was no excuse for forgetting her manners. He was asking if she was right, and she appreciated the concern, not that he could help her. She kept glancing over at the hat, wondering if any moment it would change its mind and call her back up or something like that. Surely it had to realize its mistake at some point. Tiernan nearly started tearing up when he asked if her sisters were her cousins, and shook her head fervently. "We're triplets," she tried to keep her tone even, but it wavered a bit. "I know it's not that bad, I just- we were supposed to be sorted together," she said plaintively, casting an anxious glance over at the Slytherin table.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

'Plenty of wit, huh?' Gavin blinked in surprise as he questioned the intrusive voice in his head. He could feel the hat twitching on the top of his head, but no matter how hard he tried to stare upwards, all he could see was the brim flopping over his head and shadowing his eyes. 'Well I am, but still,' he agreed indefinitely with the hat, but couldn't help but feel a slight bit of jealousy that his older brother, daft as he was, had been named Slytherin, whereas he, with a back-up plan for his back-up plan, would be in Ravenclaw. His baby sister always insisted that his head was always in the clouds, and he supposed now more than ever, that she was right... With an expectant glance from the professor and the drumming thunder of applause from the houses, he jumped off the stool after a minute of stunned silence and carried himself to the blue and bronze house on light, airy feet.

This was so surreal. It was like he was watching everything from above himself; disconnected like a haunting spirit that had no control. But he did have control. And he would have to taken reign of it at some point or just keep walking until a wall stops him. And that simply wouldn't do for a Selwyn. Blue-green eyes spotted two first years that he'd recognized in the line before him, and he moved to join beside the blond boy across from the dark haired girl. As he sat, he caught the last half of the conversation and glanced back and forth between the two. ”Pardon, hope I'm not intruding,” he waved a hand from left to right in one swooping motion then continued, ”my brother always complained about how some student's never stayed in their own house. You'll be together more than you think, I promise.” He smiled comfortingly, as best as he could in spite of things, then introduced himself. ”I'm Gavin, by the way, Gavin Selwyn.” He nodded to both the boy whose name he hadn't yet caught, and to Yaxley, somewhat surprised that his mother and father hadn't alerted him to the triplets joining in the same year as him. Not that he knew them personally, but he was sure he'd seen them once or twice at one social event or another. His mother hosted dozens of them for all number of charities and events and his father was always trying to curry favor with families in order to buy and sell properties as their real estate agent.

╔════════════════════╗
Great Hall with Glynn and Tiernan
House Robes
11 yrs5' 0"90bs
╚════════════════════╝

[OOC://xXxXx]

Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Wealsey

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨

Kiley watched Colin carefully. He definitely seemed upset about something, but he was dodging it as if his life depended on it. She wouldn't pry, though. If he didn't want to talk about it, that was fine with her. Besides, she didn't want to make things worse, and se didn't want to make things awkward between her and her friend. So she would play it off as if she accepted his answer for the truth. "Well, hopefully the feast will begin soon. Then we can all eat and get up to bed. I imagine we'll all have a busy first day tomorrow, with our electives and all of that being added to our schedules," she said with a gentle smile. Di joined them shortly after. Kiley offered her a smile and a wave in greeting. Perhaps she would talk to Di about this whole thing later. They were dormmates, after all. "Oh, you know, the usual. Shopping, reading, keeping Kim out of trouble. Nothing as exciting as building a robotic owl, in my opinion," she replied to Colin's question about their holidays. Ki would have to ask Colin about his owl at a later date as well. She would love to see the final product and how it worked.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
                                                Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down.
                                                Even though I'm not the only one, who feels the way I do, I'm alone, on my own,
                                                And that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong. Oh, but life goes on.
                                                Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:43 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di noticed the way Colin suddenly paled when she'd sat down, and she looked down at the table herself, feeling her cheeks heat up as if prodded at with a poker. She didn't buy what came out of his mouth next at all, but he obviously had been discussing something with Kiley he didn't want her to hear, so she resisted every urge to try to get the truth out of him and somewhat warily glanced over at Kiley. The other girl didn't look annoyed with her, and she certainly hadn't paled at her presence, so she took that as a sign that whatever they'd been talking about, or trying to talk about, nothing negative had been said about her. It wasn't that she couldn't take criticism, Di insisted to herself. Isolde could be quite critical, and while her father did sometimes seem to favor her, it was only because she was his firstborn. He had never spoiled her, and he had quite the temper himself, when riled. It was just that- she just wanted her friends to like her, and this new found feeling that perhaps she'd done something to make Colin like her less was gnawing on her insides. She would just have to try very hard to be pleasant and modest, something she thought she ought to work on anyways. But as Colin went on he sounded slightly more cheerful, so Di took that as a good sign and made eye contact with him again. "That's brilliant," she said far too quickly, stumbling over the words in her eagerness to say something positive, something friendly. She really did want to hear about his mechanical owl, though. She adored owls. "How did you make it work, I mean, does it turn all the way around and then back, or just side to side?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Shiny Furret

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games