Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: No head girl yet. good.

Valentina walked over to where her friends are and decided she was going t sit with Jasper. "Hey Jasper, Can i sit here?" She asked as she knew she wanted away from the Gryffindors. Vaentina knew there was something that gonna happen this yea but she did not know what it was.

OOC: Open for interaction and sorry for short post

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House: Hufflepuff
I am a.... Pure Blood

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As no one seemed to noticed her mistake Nicole was able to breath a sigh of relief. She looked at the various types of food that was laid in front of her. She could of sworn that they weren't there when she had walked into the Great Hall. If she had remembered correctly her father may have mentioned something about food magically appearing before you. If Nicole remembered her father's words exactly he said it was like 'a flower blooming in front of you except that food bloomed out in front of you.' Nicole had clearly missed her chance to see such a spectacle as she was far too nervous to think of food at that moment. However, when some time had passed she lifted her fork and munched on the food in front of her.

Nicole had listened to various of her Hufflepuff members chat about. She momentarily thought it would be nice to have such a friend but that would be difficult.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: Open to Chat~ წ  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome backfor a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groogy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and of course the Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason, unless you have dreams of ending up on some creature's menu. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC: I do apologize, but classes this term start on the 14th due to the Sorting ending on Saturday, which is generally when classes start. I hope you enjoy the extra time for roleplay however!

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Table with his Housemates
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Weirded Out
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ How exactly is this prefect thing supposed to work, anyway? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, L ı т т ł e Ređ R ı đ ı и g Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe ł ø ø κ ı и g g ø ø đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe e ν e я ч т ħ ı и g ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          A в ı g в α đ ω ø ł f ¢øυłđ ω α и т ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian tapped his fingers on the tabletop in agitation. At least Jess had offered to help, he supposed, but seriously, what the hell was he even supposed to do? Okay, logically it couldn't be that hard, right? Just stand up, call for the first years, have them all follow him to the Common Room, tell them how to get into the dorm. Easy... right? He could totally do this... totally. He was not completely and woefully unprepared for the responsibility of prefecthood. He wasn't... except he absolutely was. The blue-haired boy tried to relax some when the feast started, making an effort to enjoy the food that he'd been looking forward to all Summer. At least the roast was good. Like always. Though, he barely ate half of what he'd put on his plate before he was skipping to dessert. He did finish that (couldn't let a good blackberry tart go to waste), and then he was forcing himself to stand so that he could get the first years to the Common Room.

spaceAt least he was tall, he figured. Jess standing up would still barely be noticeable from certain vantage points at the table... she was a little on the short side. Which only added to how cute she wa- Okay no, not the time, he told himself with a scowl. Then, he was trying to force a pleasant, not-at-all nervous look to his face. "Alright, first years! Uh, I'm Dorian Xanders, one of your House Prefects! If you could all please try to finish up your meals, I'll be showing you to the dormitory soon," he called, hoping he was loud enough. Had he been? He had no idea. Maybe he should've magnified his voice. That would've been a great idea, he thought with a light shake of his head. But, from what he could tell, the first years seemed to've gotten the memo; he watched as the newest arrivals to his house cleaned their plates and stood to follow him. "Uh, okay, if you'll all just, uh, follow me," he told them, starting towards the doors with a faint flush.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт в ı g e ч e š чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đ я ı ν e ω ø ł ν e š м α đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø š e e тħαт чøυ đ ø и 'т geт ¢ ħ α š e đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I ø υ g ħ т тø ω α ł κ ωıтħ чøυ f ø я α ω α ч š

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          FIRST YEAR HUFFLEPUFFS! Next post will be at the Dungeon Staircase, please move your students there!
                                                          Also note that you're now free to begin posting your students at various locations in the castle.
                                                          Lessons won't start until Saturday, but anywhere else is free for roleplaying!

The Forgotten Weasley

AlphaApex

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

Hope the Kind

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House: Hufflepuff
I am a.... Pure Blood
Lives: წწწ

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nicole had heard a somewhat timid but loud voice. She looked over at the man with the blue hair. She had long finished her meal and had already brushed away any crumbs that would have gathered on her school uniform. She looked up at the man with blue hair and gave a nod. She stood close to him because apparently he was now the man she needed to follow. She followed him to the Dungeon Staircase.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lives: წწწ
Position: Chaser
Team: Yellow
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Mods: +0
AC: 12

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: Exit to Dungeon Staircaseწ
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton had been digging into the meal when suddenly a tall, older boy stood up, a prefect, he guessed. He was only half-listening to the headmaster's speech, though he got the general gist of it. No magic between classes, don't go to the Forbidden Forest, yada yada yada.. though he had to admit, he was a bit curious about this Forbidden Forest, wondering what made it so forbidden. Hm. Judging by his trip here, there were probably monsters like the mermaid he had seen on the boat ride, except for.. well, you know, land monsters. He racked his brain, knowing that he had read about those kinds of creatures in his younger years, although he couldn't quite remember.

He stood up and followed the boy along with the rest of his classmates, adjusting his eyepatch and then looking up again to see where he was going. He wondered if Devonte was going the same way, although he doubted. All the Common Rooms were in different places, after all.

Now that he thought about it, he had heard that the Hufflepuff Common Room was closest to the kitchens, which made him smile a bit. That would be very convenient. Very!

OOC:

First Year │Hufflepuff│Eleven Years Old│Single│Pureblood  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:09 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess heartily enjoyed the feast. The food was as good as always, and this was her last start of term feast. Best to enjoy it now. Still, she kept an eye on Dori, waiting to see if he was getting ready to lead the first years down while everyone else pigged out on the desert- the cheesecake was really good, honestly- and she finished up when he seemed to be standing up and making the announcement to the firsties. She stood up to, though with her height it was doubtful all that many people even noticed. At least it was a show of solidarity for Dorian. For the most part, the first years seemed to be listening- no one was flat out ignoring him, anyways, so for once she kept her big mouth shut and just brought up the rear of the group. She'd done this before, and she was fully capable of making sure no one got lost or confused on the way to the basement.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at The Hufflepuff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Grumpy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ S'too damn early... ❞

spaceDorian swore, he was about to find out how good of a pillow his eggs would make. The full moon the night before had been utterly exhausting, as per usual. Which wouldn't be so bad, except his schedule this year was simply not conducive to a young werewolf getting enough sleep; he had a class first thing in the morning almost all week, every day except Friday. Which meant that, for most of the year, he'd been waking up one morning, trying desperately to catch a nap after his lessons, then heading out to the forest for the full moon. He'd then spend the entire night in the forest, only to have to half-drag himself to the castle come morning, take a cold shower to try and wake his arse up, and come down for breakfast before lessons started for the day. It was especially bad today, though, because yesterday had been Monday, which was the worst day for trying to get a decent nap. Blocks one, four and seven all had lessons, which meant that instead of one long nap, he had to take two short ones, which never really helped. He sighed faintly; Jess didn't even have a class today. She was probably still in bed, lucky brat, he thought with an amused smirk. Perks of being a seventh year, he guessed; you got to drop lessons after your OWLs. Which meant he'd get to drop some after this year. He already had a list. And was greatly looking forward to hopefully having a much freer schedule next year. Hopefully, no morning lessons. Or at least no morning lessons that happened to oh, so inconveniently end up occurring the day after a full moon.

User Image

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? No, I totally didn't stalk the class list to see if Jess would be at breakfast, don't be ridiculous >.>

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his uniform
And, Thinking // ...
spacespac

spaceJulius, of course, had found out about his brother and his crush finally hooking up. It wasn't like it was much of a secret. And he was pretty sure Jess made sure to broadcast it to the whole school and send out an official memo no one was allowed to steal Dorian away or even attempt to. Or at least an official memo to the girls. Julius had decided to wait a week or so, till after the full moon to properly nettle his brother about it-but not saying 'I told you so' in regards to Jess was killing him.

With a large smirk at his brother at the Hufflepuff table, Julius sat down and said, "Jess kept you up all night, last night, too?" He rolled his eyes getting two mugs of coffee and pushing one towards Dorian, "Joking of course. Well, about her keeping you up all night. And, Mum and Dad would probably kill you if that was the case... So..." He said with a small whistle, "Do I get to say 'I told you so' now about Jess? I assume since you and her are snogging at the very least now-and hopefully not more, like I said there is Mum and Dad who'd kill you and it is a bit early- did you figure out she likes you? Likes you like I said the whole time."

Julius rolled his eyes and took a sip of his own coffee and began eating a bagel he had just added jelly to. After he swallowed his bite he said still smirking, "Big brother is always right, right?"

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: Sorry for being slow to respond.))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:24 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Grumpy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ S'too damn early... ❞

spaceDori barely contained a groan when his brother joined him at the table, shooting the Gryffindor a dark look. "Can't you eat at your own table?" he grumbled, narrowing his eyes at Julius. The elder triplet was clearly in an exceptionally good mood for some ungodly reason, which only irked Dori further. It was too early and he was too tired for cheerful. And considering that he was typically the brightest and sunniest of the triplets, that was saying something. His brother's reason for coming over became apparent soon enough, though, and Dori almost banged his head on his plate in frustration. Actually, the only thing preventing him from doing so was a desire to not have to pick egg out of his hair before class. "... Wait, too?" was the thing that finally slipped out, and he eyed the other boy in confusion. "What's Jess doing keeping you up all night? Or did you mean Laena?" He scowled at the statement. His brother's meaning didn't quite sink in for a long moment; he was too tired, and his mental state was fuzzy at best.

spaceThe meaning behind his statement finally managed to register, though, and then he shoved Julius, though without much power behind it. He was too exhausted to really do much. "Ruddy git, think you're funny?" he asked, rolling his eyes. "She did keep me up a few nights ago... because we went to the kitchens. For a snack. Or, more like she caught me sneaking to the kitchens and decided to tag along."

spaceThe Hufflepuff huffed at his brother, thinking that Julius one, almost certainly had a screw loose, and two, was just proving the point that it was a good thing Dori hadn't told his family anything about him and Jess over the holidays. Of course, after returning to the castle, it'd been sort of hard to avoid Julius finding out... Not that Dori wanted to hide his relationship with the upperclassmen, actually he was pleased as punch. But the middle brother was already proving how annoying he was going to be on the subject, and Dori's nerves were already worn thin. "Do me a favor, Jules? Save the 'I told you so's for next week? I'm bloody exhausted," he said. He didn't bother to elaborate, figuring that Julius wouldn't be here if he didn't already know that yes, Dori and Jess were officially a couple. Not like there was anyone who hadn't heard, after all. And he hoped that the guy would back off. After all, he should know exactly why his younger brother was so damn tired, and could at least try to be a bit sympathetic, right? Then again, maybe Dori was just being optimistic. Julius did seem to enjoy annoying the hell out of him... which was weird, because Dori'd always been the annoying one. Hmph.

User Image

S'cool o3ob

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his uniform
And, Thinking // ...
spacespac

space Julius shrugged when his brother asked why he couldn't just sit as his own table and stayed quite comfortable and settled at the table as he continued to eat, listening as Dorian demanded the meaning of his question before realizing what he had actually implied and Dorian called him a git and then went on to explain she had been keeping him up-to apparently go to the kitchens for a snack. Julius laughed when Dori shoved him as the meaning dawned on him and with a smirk Julius asked, "And, are you sure eating food was the only thing you two were up to? I hear you two are pretty busy "eating each other's faces" in broom closets... considering how often you guys are supposed to be snogging in them. Making up for lost time, eh?"

Julius chuckled and when his brother asked about waiting for the 'I told you so's for another week. He was well aware why Dori was so tired but it was hard enough for Julius to wait this long and when Dori was half asleep it was a lot easier to catch up with him and nettle him. Julius supsected his brother may have been avoiding him precisely because he knew how obnoxious Julius would or could be on the matter. Besides, Dori had given Julius plenty of Hell about him getting together with Laena so it was overdo that Dorian get pestered about a girlfriend. "In a week you'll be more awake to avoid me. Besides, considering what I had to put up with from you about Laena... only seems right I get to bug you about Jess," Julius said with a shrug. "No, I'm glad for you but you do owe me details sometime. Only fair."

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC ))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Grumpy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ S'too damn early... ❞

spaceDori scowled at Julius; the guy was making him sound like a ruddy deviant or something. "Rumors of our snogging have been highly exaggerated," he said with a roll of his eyes. "Probably by you, since I'm pretty sure there aren't actually any rumors about us snogging." Dori didn't particularly think anyone else in the school gave a damn if he and Jess were dating. Well, except her friends and her brother, he supposed. Still, beyond that, why would anyone care? He supposed there was some room for gossip considering he was two years behind her, especially with her graduating this year, but he was mostly trying not to think of that. It was sort of depressing, knowing that your girlfriend was about to graduate. Even more so when he considered that she'd probably meet some hot, mature, older guy out in the world and dump him... Great, now he was grumpy, sleep-deprived, and depressed.

spaceThe Hufflepuff glared at his brother's refusal to let it go, eyes narrowing. "Yeah, well, when I was giving you a hard time about Laena, you were free to run away any time you wanted, weren't you? And you weren't sleep deprived and sore all over from... you know. So bugger off," he said, laying his head down on the table next to his plate and closing his eyes. It was too damn early for this. The Gryffindor's request for details made his eyes pop right back open, and he glared. "Details? I'm sorry, Jules, I didn't realize you were actually a girl. Must've missed that. But sure, lemme just run to the loo with you and tell you everything. It'll be great," he said sarcastically. "What the hell do you want? We're together. We snog sometimes. And sneak to the kitchens for pies. It's great. Happy?"

spaceNormally, he wasn't in such a poor mood, even in the morning, obviously, but God, he just wanted to go back to bed. He wondered how much trouble he'd be in for skipping lessons. His professors knew about his condition, didn't they? His Head of House did at least, and the Headmaster. Surely they'd go easy on him? Of course, the thing making him attend lessons in the first place had nothing to do with avoiding trouble, it was because he didn't want to miss anything and end up failing one of his exams. But... Ugh, he was so tired. An idea occurred, and his demeanor shifted, from annoyed to almost too sweet. "... Juuuuuules, do you want to be the best big brother ever?" he asked, pouting at the other boy ever so slightly. "I'm too tired for Defense. I'll pass out in class. And snore. Think how distracting that'll be. So, could I just... not go to class, and you could walk me through what I missed? Pleeeaase?" It probably wouldn't work, but hey, it was worth a shot, right?

User Image

S'cool o3ob

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:37 am
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess had mixed feelings about her final feast. She'd always been thrilled to be going home for the summer, because as much she loved Hogwarts, she loved her carefree summers more. But this was different. This time, she wouldn't be coming back. She'd already settled on a job- career, she supposed. She wanted to be a spell inventor, and though a nagging little voice in her head kept whining that she wasn't nearly clever or capable enough, she was insistent. She'd worked hard to become an animagus, hadn't she? And she was brilliant with charms. She could do this.

The idea of probably not having a steady paycheck- being a spell inventor wasn't a regular job at the Ministry or St. Mungo's, after all- terrified her just a little, because she was moving out, against the better advice of probably everyone, but she'd make it work. Somehow. She'd live in a cupboard if she had to but she just couldn't... she couldn't stay at home. Things were better, sure, but seeing Eleazar all the time, and knowing what he planned on doing next year... to be blunt it would make her worry herself sick.

Her younger brother was certifiable, but she loved him and if she told their parents he'd never speak to her again, and who knew what might happen in the fallout from that. Maybe he'd change his mind, get scared, and back out. Being a- it was a big, big deal. It wasn't something you could ever reverse. He was insane to even want to do it. He wasn't dying, though with what he had for a father she supposed you could argue his life was in imminent danger whenever he wasn't protected in school. But this... this was not the right way to handle things. If only she could make him see that.

She sighed a little, but tried to think of more positive things, like how she'd see Dori this feat, and hopefully this summer, as well, if his parents didn't freak out and lock him in his room or something. The one thing that sucked about him being younger was that she was graduating and he wasn't, but they could still write each other, right? And she could meet with him in Hogsmeade on weekends, and there was always the holidays...

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the bass drum cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ ¢σσℓ ωнєи уσυ'яє ραят σf α тєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє ωнєи ωє'яє ℓινιиg συя ∂яєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall walked into the Great Hall for the End of Year feast. He knew he'd be back in just a couple months, but it would be hard to wait. Sure, he was overjoyed at the thought of going home, yet... it was different. He pushed his glasses up and went to his usual seat, waiting for someone to sit beside him. He didn't see any of his friends here yet and he hadn't a clue where they might be. The boy tapped his fingers against the tabletop, pondering what to do. For now, he decided to just wait quietly, until someone sat next to him or otherwise engaged him. With a small grin, the teen let his mind wander away....

{OoC: Free for interaction!}
вℓυє ѕкιєѕ, вσυи¢у ѕρяιиgѕ ωє נυѕт иαмє∂ тωσ αωєѕσмє тнιиgѕ
α иσвєℓ ρяιzє, α ριє¢є σf ѕтяιиg уσυ киσω ωнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє؟ єνєяутнιиg!
∂σgѕ ωιтн fℓєαѕ, αℓℓєяgιєѕ, α вσσк σf gяєєк αитιqυιтιєѕ вяαи∂ иєω ραитѕ,
α νєяу σℓ∂ νєѕт αωєѕσмє ιтємѕ αяє тнє
вєѕт
тяєєѕ, fяσgѕ, ¢ℓσgѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
яσ¢кѕ, ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, αи∂ ѕσ¢кѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
fιgѕ, αи∂ נιgѕ, αи∂ тωιgѕ тнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg уσυ ѕєє, σя тнιик, σя ѕαу ιѕ αωєѕσмє

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Puff Table with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Didn't I used to enjoy the feast? ❞

spaceDorian was in a sour mood as he made his way to his table for the end of term feast. He was trying not to let it show, because he didn't want to ruin anyone's night... well, specifically Jess' night. But all the fifth year could think about was how next year, he'd be at school alone, and she'd be off in the real world, working. He still hadn't entirely ruled out the idea that she'd probably meet some handsome older guy and get sick of writing letters to her teenage boyfriend. Two years wasn't that much of an age difference, but it certainly felt like one with her graduating. This was a thousand times worse than when Miles had graduated, he thought with a faint huff. But, it was Jess' last night ever in the castle, barring her deciding to become a professor somewhere down the line, and he didn't want to spoil it with his bad attitude. So, he slapped a smile on his face and settled in next to her, leg jittering with nervous energy the second he was in his chair. "You look nice," he said cheerfully. The Hufflepuff hesitated for a second before sliding his hand over to hers to hold it, and quickly pecked her on the cheek, flushing as he did so. He still wasn't quite sure what was the right level of affectionate behavior towards her, and his uncertainty was even more pronounced with the looming threat of her breaking up with him on the horizon. When they were alone, it was one thing. But in the Great Hall, with the whole school present? He didn't have a clue. He was pretty sure she thought it was endearing and cute... but how long was that going to last? Realistically, about as long as it took her to be swept off her feet by some uber suave romantic type. Maybe he should try to figure out how to be like that. How hard could it be? The thought almost made him scoff. Compared to that task, his OWLs seemed like a piece of cake. Of course, those were behind him, and now he had NEWTs to worry about... Ugh. Next year was going to suck.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games