Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 pm
Jonderken

The clone would perk an eyebrow up at the mentioning of armored soldiers and flying machines. So it seems that Giman had been taken over by the UHV, and that was a pain. "Yes, I am aware of such things, however, I am going to deny your request for the moment. I have greater plans for you, something in the works. I hope you understand. If all works out, it will be of a greater honor than ANBU."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 505 :: Stamina 165 :: :: AC 3600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara stared blankely at the Hokage. Some greater honor than that of ANBU? Ibara nodded to the Hokage. "As you see fit." Ibara bowed once more "If there is nothing else I can do for you I will take my leave and go rest. I'll talk to you about this 'Plan' in the future." Ibara began to form hand seals rapidly locking in the last one waiting to see if there was to be a response from the Hokage's clone. If there was to be none he would simple execute the Shinshun no Jutsu and head to the academy.

Blessings Followed by Sin

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 pm
Jonderken
[

"Dismissed."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 530 :: Stamina 165 :: :: AC 3600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara executed the jutsu and vanished from sight heading to his flower shoppe to take a nap.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:41 pm
sorry im super late, im getting back to things....

User ImageUser Image

Walking into the office knowing that everyone else had came and already told him of the mission, Luciano didnt know to tell him anyways. Dropping down to one knee with his right and touching the floor with his left hand behind him with his head down looking at the floor in shame. " Lord Hokage I am here, Sorry for taking a long time getting here but i didnt know if i could face you after failing the mission. The UHV had came and that blew the misson and she ended up escaping. I couldve persued her but i didnt want to put us and the village in danger. I have failed you but I'll make sure that it wont happen again".

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 505/505 | STA • 75/75 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:33 pm
xSilent Echoes
It's fine.

The clone would slump down on his desk. It would be easier if they had just returned together. After sitting back up the handsome replica of Masaru would reply, "The mission is not considered a failure. I called it off, so therefore it would be more of an void. I don't want to lose men at the cost of my mistakes."  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:27 am
Jocasta walked to the Offices of the Hokage, she knew that she would have to meet him eventually; she knew about the man being an Uchiha... and a powerful one at that. She knew that she would have to do what she needed to do to make sure that she wasn't a statistic death of the Uchiha. She walked through the halls and looked at the mans achievements and a shiver when through her spine and she stopped dead in ther tracks, just beyond that door was the Hokage himself in all of his chakra. Just seeing the Uchiha insiginia in the halls made the voice of her mother screaming ring throughout her head. She gripped her fists and walked to the door, this was going to be one of the hardest things that she would have to do in the time that she was going to be in the Leaf...actually associating with an Uchiha. She gripped her fists and finally knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:32 am
xNew York Slavex

As Jocasta would enter the building she would be able to easily pick up on how stern and serious the atmosphere was, a workplace of high regards. With such a tense atmosphere around the environment, what kind of man would the Hokage be? He must be a demon of sorts right? There was just no way the building would feel this way otherwise. When she knocked a single word response would call out from the other side, "Enter." When she would walk in she would see a male standing off to the side of the desk which she would hopefully later learn to be Luciano Aburame. Behind the desk was several clones doing paperwork on the floor as in a rapid manner, quick and efficient. Now the main concern to her would be the man sitting in the chair directly behind the desk who was staring at her. The male was sitting in a slightly lax pose with one leg over the other, sitting at a slight angle as he had his head propped against the top of his hand.

If she were to study the man she would notice he had a stern and cold gaze but yet it held this tender and caring sensation to it that would put one at ease. Next would be the scars the male had which was rather hard to miss. Over his right eye was a short scar that went right down the middle and passed through a very long scar that cut across the center of his face from cheek bone to cheek bone. Over his left eye was a longer scar than the one on the right which reached down as far as his jaw line. He only had one eye open so it was safe for her to assume he had lost the one that was close but he didn't, the male was simply just relaxing and felt the need to only open one eye. "Yes?" His voice would cut the silence like a hot knife through butter, the voice of a natural born speaker, deep and dark yet not too overpowering. If Jocasta would focus enough she would notice the atmosphere in the Hokage's office was much more calm than the rest of the building which just went to show the dedication of the people that worked here.

[[ OOC: Just in case you didn't see it when you were posting your profile, this is Masaru's current picture. **EDIT** Sorry for the double notices. Had to make an edit. ]]
User Image

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:34 am
Jocasta stood in the doorway and just looked at the man for a moment, she knew that her sensory abilities were wonky but this was ridiculous. She was starting to pick up everything considering the fact that she was horrorfied that she was actually in the presence of an Uchiha with this much power. She walked in and looked around the room, her sensory abilities picked each one of the clone and the Aburame in the room as well. She looked towards the Hokage and nodded " I just wanted to come and say hello, I just graduated and thought it would be wise to stop in. I'm Jocasta... just Jocasta. " She never looked directly at someone whom she thought could exploit her weaknesses; in this case it would be the fact that she was utterly horrorfied by Uchiha and their nightmare-ish eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 530 :: Stamina 165 :: :: AC 3600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

Ibara's clone entered the Hokage's building and walked straight for the Hokage's office, waving at the receptionist as he passed. "Morning." the clone said making his way up the stairs not waiting for a response. As the clone reached the office of the hokage he didn't knock, just walked straight in noting the clone of the hokage and a new shinobi standing before it. Paying no mind to either of them the clone moved to the mostly dry puddle on the floor and began to mold its chakra in an attempt to reform the orb, and barrier that was once in this very room.

The orb wasn't much at first but the clone pulled out its canteen and slowly added water to the orb and watched as it grew to the size it once was. Now that the barrier was back in place the clone felt much better and began to listen in to the Hokage's conversation with the new genin. The clone wouldn't make it obvious he was listening as he pretended to stare intently at the sphere of water that had nothing going on inside of it.

The borders now had two layers of protection, one that completely enveloped the city and another, the guards on the wall. First responders of the sort. The clone was prefectly happy defending the gate from the comfort of the hokage's office knowing that anything that could happen out there Ibara's clone would know about and be able to report immidiately not only to the Hokage but Ibara himself.

Looking up from the sphere as the Genin spoke Ibara chimed in. "Where is your headband?" the clone asked Genuinely wondering where it was. "You have one dont you?" With that the clone went back to inspecting the sphere of water watching for major blips, beside the minor ones of small mammals and insects which cause more or less a tiny ripple.

4/4 Guard the Gates

xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Jocasta looked at the blonde man and thought that it would be best to address him like such; unlike her gaze at the Hokage... she looked directly at the man " Well, I'm a recent graduate I quite haven't got a chance. " A smile creeped across her face in the face of her true fear, she observed for a momernt exactly what he was doing. It seemed like an advanced sensory technique, that was something about herself that she was more then aware of; whether she was able to hone it like she wanted was a different story " Was that an advanced sensory technique? " She knew that something enveloped the Village, she just couldn't quite figure out what exactly it was.

Jonderken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:59 am
xNew York Slavex

Jonderken

[[Sorry for the late post. Some bothersome health concerns came up.]]

The clone of Masaru would notice the arrival of Ibara and would offer the man a nod. It would seem that the two of them were getting along better than she was getting along with him, which was good he supposed. Leaning forward he would go through a drawer and get a headband, magically exactly just what the female would of wanted, and placed it upon the desk for her to grab whenever she wanted. He didn't want to intrude upon their bonding so he just sat back in his chair and observed.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:49 am
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 575 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 4600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

Ibara gave the Hokage a sorrowful look. He hadn't tried to steal the genin's attention just had asked it a simple question. With a sigh Ibara's clone responded to the young kunoichi. "Yes, it is." the sphere of water still floating inches above his hands jiggled a little as Ibara's clone lost its focus on it. Returning his gaze tot he sphere Ibara continued to mold the chakra into the sphere. Still speaking while looking down into the sphere Ibara spoke this time to the Hokage. "If you want, my original could teach her a few things? She doesn't have a sensei correct?" The clone realizing Ibara was only a chuunin supposed this was fine but he couldn't be a full fledged teacher as that was a Jounin's responsibility. "My original is at the academy training." The clone looked up at the hokage with a smile that quickly faded realizing he had no clue what kind of shinobi that this genin was.

Blessings followed by sin
xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei made his way up through the office he entered and caught sight of the new genin as well as Ibara. He chuckled at the remembrance of the academy incident. Just as he offered to show her a few things he decided to chime in. "Or perhaps we both could. The more the merrier right?" he said with his trademark smile, running his fingers through his hair a bit.

Chakra: 1115/1115
Stamina: 385/385

User Image

Jonderken

xNew York Slavex

Punished Knight

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:07 pm
Logi anxiously walked towards Hokage's office. Though Logi had basically grown up in this village, he had never actualy met the Hokage. He was very nervous, but from the outside looking in it looked as though he was unbothered. For the most part he just wanted to make a good impression, then he heard that the Hokage was also an Uchiha... A very powerful one at that. Logi loved power. Logi only knew this because one; the name of the Kage was printed clearly on the office, and two; you have to be extremely strong the be a Kage. He thought about possibilities of the Kage being a distant relative. The thoughts soon faded as he reached for the door. He gently opened the door, gazing at the ground as he walked in. "H- hi! I'm Logi Kojin Uchiha! You can call me Lo or Loko though... I'm one of your newest Genin. And also apart of your clan." He said brightly, voice almost wavering in the presence of the Hokage with his eyes fixated upon his.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games