Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 510/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

Doki arrived at the office. Well, the clone anyway. She figured the hour would be busy and by golly, her hunch was right on the mark as usual. Entering, she saw that there were more and more new faces coming in and out. She hadn't quite seen the Raikage since with all the hectic maelstrom that happened. Anyway, the fastest way to get things to come back to normal is to re-adjust back into their usual roles.

She bowed to the Lady and while it seemed she was already locked into a conversation, Doki walked up to the front just adjacent to the Lady and saw that her bag had been delivered. In it, were the bands. There were two new people. One that had left just seconds before she entered. He had his band. Now these two, as she looked on, seemed to be wanting something. One, made his request audible. Though it interested her to know that he would request information on someone so soon. Inwardly, she chuckled. Graduates.

"For those who need to receive bands, come forward and receive it." She smiled while prompting them over. Her hand held out two bands. One for the lovely pink haired girl with some fuzzy animal and for the straightforward boy with blue hair. "Congratulations to you both! The village now sees you as official shinobi. Make us proud and bring glory to our country or whatever.~"

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Cute things are the only worth it things."

Arisa glanced up as some woman with ugly sea green hair walked in, her eyes narrowed in distaste but would easily return to her normal expressionless look. Looking down to the fox who sat rather idly by her side she would wait patiently, some other ugly person entered too, nasty blue hair, geez no one had any respect for their appearance! Rubbing her temples gently as she would listen to an announcement about getting her headband she would look back to her fox, "Go get it Marin." she would state. The little male fox ran up easily jumping over the hand and snatching the head band in the process, running a full oval as it came racing back to Arisa, "Good boy. Lets be on our way." she'd state turning and heading out not acknowledging anyone further. As she always thought, if one had no respect for their appearance they weren't worth her time or patience, I mean really, it was not too time consuming to get a trim on one's hair, or wash your face in the morning!

Cor Contritum

Raider

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke raised an eyebrow at the looks of disgust and disdain on the pinkettes face. He watched as a fox ran and grabbed the girls headband. "Man how lazy can you get," He drawled softly before slinking his way over and taking his own headband. "Thank you ma'am...I think I'll go train, if you talk to the paper woman, hair and eyes like mine, tell her I'll be either at the academy or the dojo, once again thank you very much ma'am," He said with a small smile as he left the room.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Genin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| Stamina Count: 155 / 155 |
| AC: 0 |

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

There were more! Two more, and it was a blessing that more of the bands had been brought forward to her office. Nevertheless, she was glad that Doki had arrived to help with the two genin as well. It was enough that she was dealing with a messenger, lacking in information to even bring up dangerous information. She listened carefully to the happenstance, and the thanks. She sighed, before glancing at the contents of the message, lips pursed in thought. "Tell your leader that he might wish to spread an alias about to function by, and that I stand by my decision to reinforce the mist, and hope he does the same," explained the woman, before relaxing visibly, "That's all I have to say."

Glancing to Doki, the woman smiled and bowed her head in thanks. Well... Before an ANBU appeared. Whispering details into the events transpiring, she sighed again. "One thing after another. Doki, you and I are going to operate in the streets to maintain peace for the time being, while Dai and the others handle the events transpiring."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakura | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro to the door of the Raikage's office knocking on the frame first and bowing, "Lady Raikage, I am here for a headband and ready to serve as a ninja of kumo." He said not moving until given the okay to step forward, only taking a few seconds to make sure nothing was in his blind spot on the right side and that the wolf pelt wasn't messy. The scarred genin was trying to be as polite and proper as possible like his family had taught him. "Though I must apologize for being late, I had to arrange a trip to takumi for a small friend of mine." He finished knowing he missed the rest of the genin but he had to make sure his mouse was okay and sent him off to Takumi before coming to the office.

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 365/365==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka nodded, taken aback by Kinpaku's words. Why did Syy send me here? Did want me to know this about him? Does he not know? Damn him. Damn him, damn him, damn him. "Yes Ma'am." Inka bowed deesply. It hid the confusion and disbelief on his face for a moment, just enough for him to school it into a better mask, for know. "Then I shall take my leave, Lady Raikage. From your presence and your village." With another bow and a small step backwards, Inka finally turned to leave. He hesitated, just briefly, just enough to come to a full stop. This could be my last chance. She could be the only person I could ask - no. I can't. What questions could I ask? If Syy was in the same position, I don't think I could bear... Inka walked forwards, out the office door and past the secretary. He gave a small nod in achknowledgment and thanks before he made his way out of the building. He needed to get back to Mist.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro moved out of the way for the stranger from mist, as he waited by the door still awaiting orders. His hand moving toward the wolf hood on his cloak and took it off to be a little more respectful as he waited for the word to come in, and get his headband. Surprisely despite wearing the wolf fur cloak of his former arch-nemesis before his trip to kumo, his hair was surprisingly straight and well kept for a hunter. The length roughly reaching below the shoulder blades in a pony tail under the cloak he wore. "d-did I come at a bad time?" He looking around getting a little nervious from just standing there after awhile, "I can come back and get my headband if need be, if you wanted." He finished as if he did something wrong.

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 365/365==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Moving through the tower building, Sebastian follwoed the way to get tho the rRaikage's large office. He needed to speak with her, and speak with her as soon as possible. Why was the gates left un checked? If Souh had entered in here, then their village could be in serious danger. Knocking on the door, Sebastian attempted to peek his head in. Speaking in a strong and confident voice, the Mist ninja gave his message.

"Lady Raikage, I am an emissary from the mist village, with information prudent to the national security of the Lightning country. I need to speak with you immedeatly...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kinpaku had to blink. Not once, but rather twice. It seemed her room had filled yet again, despite the fact that it had just emptied... Had it emptied? No... The office was never devoid of its guests, and so she sighed simply, realizing there was a genin before her, and a knock upon the door. "I'm terribly sorry, boy... It's been a long day," the woman explained, shaking her head simply. Was it a black out? She could vaguely remember what had been happening in the room, so it wasn't a black out. This was the worst possible time for this! She quickly grabbed a plate, and set it upon the desktop. "Your band is here, I pray you bring honor and peace to our village." Rising to her feet, she watched the secretary open for an emissary from the mist. Another?

"Please enter, mist emissary. If I might be curt, I cannot be long. My streets may soon be compromised. So I ask simply, please be quick. My time grows increasingly valuable."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian entered the large room, and almost immediately began speaking.

"No thank you Raikage, and i shall be brief. My name is unimportant, so excuse me if i do not do introductions. What is important is my message. After the....prison in Kirigakure, i met with the ninja named Souh, whom i do not have the info on if you had or had not met this ninja, but he wished for an exchange of information outside Kirigakure. He wanted to know about stealing and acquiring bloodlines in exchange for information on the ACANF project. This project stands for Artificial Cognitive Alternative Neural Fabricator, a highly advanced method of binding three separate entities to one in the form of a mind, a body, and a spirit. It turns out, this Souh character had three forms attached to him: Akane, Souh, and Akio, in whom someone from the Sand village had managed to kill. Souh is the body, the now driving force of them both. Akane....is an artificial personality created and designed to bind the body and the spirit to make a more cohesive bond."

The medic would let this information settle for a second, before diving into the real reason for his mission the threat on the world.

"The most disturbing part of these events is that he then threatened the world, wanting to put the whole of existence into a dream world where there are no losers, no winners, no war...blah blah blah BLAH! Just speaking of it makes me sick. But he said the state of the world will get worse....and in two years time I would have wished i had joined him...."

Clearly this information was sensitive. Sebastian looked antsy, looking around to make sure they were still alone in this meeting room. It was nice to see the Mizukage had trusted him to do a diplomatic mission and alert the ninja world about this global threat....but never again. He preferred his laboratory, and observations....talking and actually GIVING information to another village...psh...natural selection would prove if they deserved to stay a village...why risk Kiri ninja.....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

SomeWittyNameGotScrewed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:52 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

The male youth that was Musei Kurama made his way towards the office that contained the Raikage, the leader of the village that he had been raised in for the years of his life. He was now becoming a Genin, something that he had always been curious about since he was younger. Memories of his childhood, looking out of his bedroom window as he saw the young ninja-in-training running throughout the streets, preparing themselves for the lucky day when they became older, and much more experienced. The day they could protect the village, and train to prove themselves worthy of their goals in life; the life Musei had craved for so long. His day had finally come, as he made his way towards the doors of the Raikage's office. He could feel his excitement brewing inside of him, as he tried to keep himself calm, refusing to burst with joy of his achievement.

Some would view his excitement as unnecessary, that he still had quite a long way to go before he could ever achieve his goals in life, but this step that he had began to take was something that he had never been able to experience before, which brought on his joy. Something so small, as a headband, could change the boy's life forever. As he reached the office doors, he noticed a young female that appeared to have a slight headache, by the motion she made with her hands around her temples. Perhaps the boy would know more about her in time, but his goal was to receive his headband from the Raikage for now.

Inside of the office, Musei could see what appeared to be the Raikage, along with a strange man, one he had not seen in his lifetime. Perhaps it was somebody from another village, Musei could not tell, but he was not about to interrupt the conversation that the two were having, especially when it appeared to be of importance at the rate the man was speaking. Musei simply stood in front of the open doorway for the time being, knowing well that he was in sight of the Raikage, but making sure he would not intrude on the woman's conversation with the mysterious person that she was with.

((OOC: I apologize for my lack of a post format, one will be created soon enough.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The strange messenger determined to be unknown. That was problematic. A quirk in her lips, but she listened regardless of probably suspicions. He did have the plate on his person, so that was useful. He divulged a surprising amount of information, though she could imagine these weren't Kirigakure village secrets being announced. Suoh... Where did that name sound familiar? That red headed man in the prison? Above all, he had some kind of crazy scheme. Something to put the world under some sort of genjutsu? She coudn't believe he was capable of doing just that. "Thank you for your efforts here, and informing us quickly, young man. Travel safely."

Likely she would have said more, but there was still lots to do. She had to be certain civilians had been moved properly to safety. No stragglers and they had to- Papa! Look at all the people! She blinked twice, shaking her head free of an intrusion of her own history. There would be time to rest later. She'd been rising to her feet, when someone intruded upon her office. She hadn't been drinking much, but certainly this made her want to. Clearly not accustomed to visiting the office, it was a genin. Probably fresh, looking over the boy. There was no band anywhere. "Good day, young man. I'll ask nicely once that you remember that this is a place of political power and things not meant for every day ears may go on, so next time knock," Kin explained nicely up until she got to her last word, emphasizing it carefully, "I assume you're a new genin though, so I know you're seeking this." The steel band she tossed across the room toward him.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:38 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Giving a bow, his message had been delivered, and it was time for him to return home. The world had been warned, but now it was up to the individual to prepare.

"Thank you, Lady Raikage, i shall be on my way then.

Sebsatian quickly turned on his heel, and left the room.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games