Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin nodded, "I know who the Fray is. I'm a muggle born." She said, sounding a bit offended. "Anyway, good luck. And good job. See you around." She said before excusing herself and wandering away. Caitlin made her way around the station, looking for the group of students she was with earlier. She honestly wished she was taller. She noticed a Ravenclaw standing by himself and walked over to him. "Excuse me. Uhm, do you mind looking to see if you can spot a tall Gryffindor. He has brunette hair, please?" Caitlin asked politely.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy wandered around, feeling quite alone. His "friends" had left him, then his own sister! Sure, she had no memory of him, but still! He walked along, watching his feet. He ran hard into a girl. He looked up, blushing. She was asking for directions, and he was a dolt! Romy blushed brightly. "S-sorry. Romulus Bleiddiaid. First year." he said, trying for normalcy.
{OOC:}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Hogsmede Station ✧ Who are you again?: A girl and boy✦ What are my inner thoughts?: So clumsy! ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:31 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade felt like an a** when Caitlin said she was muggleborn and thought
'How was I supposed to know?'
He shrugged it off and continued to play his guitar. Looking around he noticed there was a lot more girls in the station then boys and thought that might be a good thing less competition.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's eyes darted back to Caitlin as she excitedly asked him to teach her more guitar chords. "Yeah, we can do that," he said, smiling at the girl. When she began to speak about Quidditch, he listened to the possible open positions. I can try out for chaser, he mentally noted. When Remy showed up, he hadn't said anything to her; however, he continued to pay close attention to the conversation. I'll just try for anything that isn't seeker, he thought, looking back over at Samuel. The boy was a magnificent seeker, and even Cameron knew he wouldn't beat him for that position no matter how lucky he got. When musical notes drifted through his ear, Cameron turned his head and scanned the crowd to see where it was coming from. He watched as his friend followed the music, but he hadn't chased after her. His shyness prohibited the boy to go and talk to the darker skinned first year who seemed to have all the bravery in the world. Instead, he stood with Samuel and Remy, still not saying one word.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda nodded, showing she understood that Leonidas got a lot of sleep on the train ride. Who didn't? Everyone had to wake up early to catch the train, and once they were on it and finished catching up with their friends, sleeping sounded like the perfect thing to do. That way, once arriving at Hogwarts, you would feel refreshed and awake enough to attend the feast. "The Express was packed this year. Did you see how many students were on it?" she asked, noting how many first years had come within the last two years. During her first year, there weren't nearly as many new students. When the three Slytherin friends arrived at the carriages that seemed to be pulled by some kind of invisible force, Amanda stalked off towards a random one and climbed onto it. "Well, come on, then!" she called over to her mates.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

Her head in the clouds and a skip in her step, she hummed a soft melody under her breath as she wandered aimlessly, never really paying attention to where she was going, or who she was with. Vivid lilac eyes veered, eyeing different boys up and down, Chance, Whit, Sam, and Chase, too. Her eyes even fell upon two older gentlemen, and at first she was captivated-- but she didn't know why. They held a mysterious trance on her, one that made her smile. She assumed they were wizards, nothing could have changed her mind about the two vampires, no, she was sure they were wizards, probably just residents of Hogsmeade. Before she moved to turn around, a sudden presence made itself known around her petite waist and a voice trickled down her neck. "Oh- Who-??" Cersei froze, bewildered, a wry grin on her plump veela lips as craned her neck to catch a glance of the mysterious force behind her.

"Jayden-! Hey! I don't think I've seen you since Gryffindors first quidditch victory party last year,

"How've you been, mate?"

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- with Jayden
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana looked over at Heather at the mention of a Quidditch party. "Oh, that would've been so much fun!" she squealed before Chase's younger sibling had appeared. "Hi," she said calmly, still thinking about what she saw between Steele and Melinda. Did they only start liking each other recently? she wondered, remembering there was never really any sort of spark the previous year. Last year, the group of friends was a group of friends; nothing more, nothing less. Would everything change this year? Steele had already tried avoiding them, or maybe just Katrina. Did something happen between the two that Ariana had not hear about?

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Talking to Cersei
What I want to be doing: Who knows?

He smiled as she turned around. "I've been good. And has it really been that long? Sorry, I was busy last year, but I'll make more time for you this year," he told her, basically promising her. Now that Tristain wasn't around anymore, he was going to have to find somebody. He hadn't made very many friends over the years, but yet, he was still one of the most popular, being the Gryffindor Captain already. Jayden and William, his brother who just started using his real name I guess, were on the same path. They both could probably go pro now, which is what Josh had said, but obviously they needed work still. Josh told them that in confidence, but said they could only go pro when they were at their best right now. Josh at his worst was already better than half the world.

"So how have you been Cersei?" he asked her.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Dominic yawned and stretched as one of the last to disembark off the train, he shook his head to rid himself of the slumber that plagued him all train ride long. Sleek black raven hair fell back into place as his oceanic blue eyes gazed around. Wonder where Damien is... Or Daisy...

With a sigh, he glanced around again with his thoughts on quidditch-- as per usual-- his attention wandered from face to face, an easy going smile on his lips which embellished the dimples on each cheek.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
Hogsmeade Station
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance was indifferent about this whole situation. The only reason he apologized was because his sister always told him to try to be nice to people. Urgh. This was hard. "Chance Carlson. My friends are over there. Jaslyn and Virgil. You should come back over there with me. I-I mean.... If you want to? I guess?" he said. He wasn't sure how to say things. He was quite the awkward little fellow.

Translations:

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather was happy to be surrounded by her friends. Dhylan, Ariana, Katrina, Chase... All wonderful people, if you asked her. From the corner of her eye, she spotted familiar dark hair and blue eyes that she only ever saw on the Quidditch Pitch. Turning, she saw a sleepy Dominic. A mischievous grin spread across her lips. "Be right back, guys." she said as she ran over to the second year Slytherin boy. Once she arrived, she grinned at him in a harmless way. "Hi Dom. Are ya ready for Quidditch this year? I know I am." she said to her fellow Beater. He had been stiff competition last term. She poked his arm repeatedly. "Wake up, Dommy Dom." she said with a laugh. She truly enjoyed the teasing that went on between them. It gave them both more fire on the Pitch.

Wearing
{OOC: Watch out, Essy! Here I come! XD}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Morgandy ● Eleanor ● Garwood
Eleven ● Unsorted● First Year

home is b e h i n d . . .
the world a h e a d . . .
and there are many paths to t r e a d . . .

“Oh, brilliant, Kara! I'm Morgandy. Morgandy Garwood.” Morgandy said, her Scottish accent thick. She was pleased that this girl seemed so eager to talk to her. Maybe things were going to be easier for her.
The September night was biting against her cheeks, so she pulled her scarf up tighter around her mouth. Her Hogwarts robes were thin, so she wasn't looking forward to crossing the lake.
“My sister says they've got a giant squid here, Kara. I hope I don't fall in!” Morgandy laughed, starting to feel a little bit more comfortable now that she could be her regular outgoing self.

through s h a d o w . . .
'til the edge of n i g h t . . .
until the stars are all a l i g h t . . .

jalapeno hat

Dapper Smoker

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose looked at the other at the other and thought it was kinda funny that he was abit awkward. She smiled and nodded. "I don't mind..." She then started to walk with him to his friend, staying behind him, and being silent.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Bloody hell he's tall.}
With:{Heather and Dominic}

Dhyl's eyes went wide as Heather poked Dominic. How many bludgers had she taken to the head?! He stared at her, and woundered what she was doing. He walked over to her and took her hand in his. Why was he being so jealous?! He smiled at Dominic, trying to seem nice. The other boy towered over him, and Dhyl was five feet three! He thought he was tall for a twelve year old! Wow.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance nodded to her, and walked her back to his... friends? Once there, he gestured to the small girl with him. "Rose, Jaslyn and Virgil. Jaslyn and Virgil, Rose." he said, pointing to each of them in turn. He pulled at his scarf, the Gryffindor colors seeming to call to him. He couldn't wait until the sorting began. It was then when he would see what path the hat has chosen for him.

Translations:

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games