Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah smiled and nodded. "Yes, this is Kevin's house." She poked Kevin again and got out of the car to grab a few of the girls' bags. She noticed the odd little doll Nina was holding. "Nina, that's a cute doll. Where'd you get it? Gift shop in Puerto Rico?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina looked at her then the stuffed coconut in her hand and blushed. "No Hermana. Roberto got it for me when I was six and a half from a fair. He won it in the bottle throw para mi. It was, and I think still is, my comfort toy. Yo se it sounds muy estupida. Lo siento." She told her softly as she held Blanco to her chest, almost cuddling him.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled at Nina and shook her head. "Iie. It's not stupid. I think it's very sweet that you still have it. It's a beautiful doll, too." She shifted the bags to one hand so she could punch in the code and open the door. "Okay, here we are! Home sweet home," she said as she led both girls and a sleepy Kevin inside. "I promise, Kevin, as soon as we get the bags into their room, you can go back to bed," she said to her fiance with a laugh.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:28 am
Nina Seldiat

User Image

Nina giggled at Kevin groaning and shuffling off to the bedroom, closing the door to go back to sleep. She grinned at Sirrah and roughly pinned her to the wall she was standing in front of as she grabbed her shirt collar and pulled their lips together, running her hands over her shirt, but still managing to scratch her with her nails, moving them in small circles across her skin. Madre de Dios... I walk in and this is what I do first?! No, no, I can't be doing this! Kevin isn't even here to mess with! Stop it now! Ella es mi hermana! This is wrong! She yelled at herself, but found herself slipping her tongue into Sirrah's mouth instead and pulling her closer with one hand, still moving the other slowly and sensually across her chest. But then... why do I enjoy this? This is wrong but Yo se I want more... I have to stop... But I don't want to.... Oh Dios... her lips are soft... Her skin is.... so smooth... Sirrah es.. Mi hermana.... Nina tried to tell herself weakly.

But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:38 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah's eyes widened and she dropped the bags at Nina's actions. 'N-n-nani? What is this? Nina... why?' She shivered and shifted a bit, feeling her body getting warm as her sister kissed and touched her passionately. 'Gods... It... It shouldn't feel this good when my sister touches me... Should it?' Sirrah whimpered into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Nina's waist, responding with equal passion. 'Iie... Iie, I have to stop... This can't keep going on, or Kevin's stupid fantasy might actually...' Sirrah blushed and quickly shoved away that thought, her body rebelling and holding Nina tighter.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:51 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina shivered heavily and suddenly pulled her hands off of Sirrah and began to unbutton her light blue shirt with shaking fingers. Undoing only the top three buttons to allow her to n** above her chest lightly, her fingers tracing down the bare surface lightly. She wrapped her right arm around Sirrah's waist and pulled her even closer, digging her nails into her back gently. Nina, you can't... She's your... Dios... She's so.... She's warm and soft... I shouldn't... I need to stop this... Por favor body, Sirrah is your hermana... Stop... stop... Nina told herself, her mental voice becoming weaker with every second that went by.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:56 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

A strangled gasp pushed past Sirrah's lips as Nina bit her chest, her arms moving up to grip Nina's back tightly. 'Oh, gods... It feels... It feels too good... I can't... Can't keep doing this... But I... My body won't stop... Nina... Why do I want you like this?!' Sirrah whimpered and tilted her head back, wrapping a bare leg around the smaller girl's waist, her body encouraging Nina to continue.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri smirked and felt her own body growing warm at the sight of her lover kissing her sister so passionately. 'Ah, yes... I can definitely see why Kevin enjoyed this... They are so... Sexy...' Yuri giggled, then jumped a bit when she heard the phone ringing across the room. She sighed in disappointment and pried Nina off of Sirrah. "You should get that, Onee-chan," she said, vaguely pointing at the phone. "Come along, watashi no ai, let's go put our things in the room."

"...being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina jumped slightly at the phone, wondering who it could be. However, her Puerto Rican temper mixed with her insane level of lust and she began to cuss it out very vividly. "¿Quién coño llama a alguien a las cinco de la mañana? ¿Qué hijo de puta enfermo llama a esto antes de tiempo? Ese teléfono de mierda tiene que ser quemado en este momento. Déjame hacerlo, voy a bailar sobre las cenizas también.*" She said loudly as Yuri led her away.
((*Who the ******** calls someone at five in the morning? What sick b*****d calls this early? That ******** phone needs to be burned right now. Let me do it, I'll dance on the ashes too.))

..But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed and stumbled across the room to pick up the phone, choking back a giggle at Nina's comments. She looked at the caller ID and blushed even darker; it read 'Shi International Extension 3'. Her father. She picked up the phone and tried to answer in a normal voice. "Moshi moshi?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi tapped his fingers on the desk and smiled, since there was no one there to see him smile. "Hello, Sirrah. I apologize for calling so early, but I received your correspondence about Hime and wanted to make sure she and Yuri made it to your residence unharmed," he replied in flawless Japanese. Sirrah's tone sounded a bit distracted.... 'Probably that boy's fault... Well, she is an adult now, I suppose...'

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Hai. They made it here just fine, Chichiue." After a few more exchanged pleasantries, Sirrah hung up. She sat down on the couch with a soft thump and laughed breathlessly. 'Good thing he wasn't actually here... Gods, I don't know how he'd take his biological daughter and his adopted daughter doing something so inappropriate... But it wouldn't be good, I'm sure of that!'

Four days passed without any more encounters between herself and Nina. There were blush-filled looks that passed between them, and awkward little feelings when they touched, but nothing dramatic like before. That Saturday, the family had decided to have a movie night.

The little twins were already in bed; it was past ten o clock. Sirrah went into the kitchen with Kevin to get some snacks for the others.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was still a bit upset that he had gone to bed and missed Nina flustering Sirrah when they had gotten home, but he got to grin when they blushed at each other and acted off in general. "Hey. Sirry? We got any salad? I want a casear salad for the movie." He asked her and heard someone softly padding to the kitchen.

He glance up to see Nina in a pair of black jeans and a loose red tank top, her scars showing but she was becoming more okay with that. "Hey Nina. I'm making some salad. You want something?" He asked her.

:I have watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed when Nina entered the room, but smiled and tried to act normal. "Anything I can get you, Nina? Anything you want?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina had walked to the kitchen with every intention of not doing anything. She had even told herself that no matter what Sirrah said, she would not do anything with her. But the second that Sirrah spoke, it was as if nothing had been done to safe guard herself from Sirrah and she walked up behind her and bit her spine, licking up the soft skin as she hands ran over her covered breasts lightly. She pulled Sirrah against her body and her right hand lightly scratched up her inner right thigh, slowly moving upwards.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games