Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin fought to stay in control, whimpering for a few moments as she and the puppet struggled, then retreated, hissing mentally in frustration. He was still too strong for her. Only when he laid her on his bed and started touching her did she realize what he wanted, and she retreated into her alternate reality, wanting no part of it. She was happy to let his pawn handle this. Even the puppet remembered Kaino hurting her, though, and wasn't eager to go through that pain again. She arched her chest into his hands, moaning softly, and squirmed. "Nnn... J-Jayce... Please... I... I am scared..." she whispered, blushing and trembling partly in desire and partly in fear. "I... I was raped once by a man, and it hurt a lot... Is it... Is it going to hurt?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:51 am
User Image

Jayce gently kissed her again and again, saying in a gentle voice, "I will be gentle Erin.... I promise..... If I start going to hard or it hurts, tell me..." He told her, gently stroking her cheek as he carefully removed her shirt, then his own, moving slowly and gently. He refused to hurt her during this.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gingerly sat on her bed, wincing and shuddering with disgust. It was nothing like how she'd hurt after Kaino. In fact, she'd been more sore than this after particularly passionate nights with Ash. But she felt dirty, disgusting. The puppet was beyond happy, but Erin herself wanted to die. She felt as if she'd never get the ghost of his touch off of her, even after two showers. Trembling, hesitant, Erin reached under the floorboard and pulled out her laptop, listening intently in case Jayce approached. Ash?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

Ash had passed out on the bed, the new laptop courtesy of Ainra and Zari on her lap as she dozed. After talking to Erin, she had eaten only a little, and slept but she was still far behind on her recovery. When she heard the pinging, she slowly woke up and typed back.Yeah, slightly awake and not as with it. Remind me to eat before seven thirty am please... She joked before typing, I missed you. Are you okay?

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin bit her lower lip and sniffed, trying not to cry, but it was no use. She felt so dirty and violated... She hadn't been able to protest, or even give a single sign of displeasure. He'd controlled her body and mind completely, and it felt like even more of a violation than what Kaino had done. At least Kaino had been honest about what he was, whereas Jayce veiled it behind kindness and gentleness. Define okay... she typed slowly, not sure how much she should tell Ash, if anything. But of course she couldn't lie to her wife. She couldn't hide even this from her. Ash... He... He made me... I didn't want it, I swear to god... Don't worry, he didn't hurt me as bad as Kaino, but... I feel gross... I'm so sorry, baby, I couldn't even fight back... I ******** hate this...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Ash froze on the bed, wondering if Sirrah could hear her heart shatter from the living room as she stared at the screen for a minute. Finally, she typed, Erin, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to kill him. Oh god baby, what's going to happen? Why is he doing this? I swear to God I will find him and rip his balls off myself. she was sobbing loudly by this time, knowing Sirrah would be able to hear her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin struggled to keep her crying quiet, shaking her head at Ash's message. Don't you dare blame yourself, Ashika Lee. This was NOT your fault. I don't know what's going to happen... I'm kind of scared, but he's not all bad... He wants me to love him, but I don't think he realizes that's never going to ******** happen. I don't know why he had to pick the most lesbian, most taken woman on the planet... Just a ******** idiot, I guess. Baby, please don't tear yourself up over this... It's not your fault, and I'll be fine. Erin wasn't sure if that last line was the truth, but she knew that Ash was probably dying inside, and already regretted sharing the latest event. Why should she make her lover suffer with her?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah rushed to Ash when she heard the girl crying, smoothing back her hair gently. "Ash? Ash, what is it? What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?" The doctor was worried. Ash had been slightly better since she'd started talking to Erin, but not up to the level that Sirrah had hoped. Whatever had happened, Sirrah was afraid it would set Ash even further back.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:44 am
User Image

Ash looked at Sirrah and said in a voice barely above a whisper, "Erin....... He had sex with Erin..... Sirrah.... He had sex with Erin, but she didn't want it... I think I am going to kill him now..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah hissed in rage and a cracking noise filled the room for a moment as she accidentally ripped a large chunk out of the wooden nightstand. "We'll get her back, Ash... I swear, if it's the last thing we do, we'll make her safe again," she said in an enraged whisper.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Jayce felt good, but not right. While Erin had been everything he had dared to imagine and more, he felt like slime. He finally thought of the little human Erin had wanted and the man who was always around her. He was generally well buolt, brown hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, possibly her boss. The male was obviously fond of her. This Brian Dresden could help him show Ash what he was doing. He flew down to the male and pinned him to a wall, ignoring his yells and struggles. "Brian, listen to me..... I will give you the girl you want.... You will have her.... Ashika will be yours, so take her as you would a lover..... That's right..... Take Ashika as your lover...." He purred as the mortal fell under his grip.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Brian was fighting when he was pinned, but when the man spoke, it was like his voice was the only thing he could focus on. When he was telling him to lust for Ash, he tried to fight it, fighting more than he ever had before, but he was failing. Finally his true self was forced into the back, and another part of him was in control. He beat on an invisible wall, screaming at the other self to let him out. Dear GOD, is this what Ash felt? How did she deal with this?! He wondered as the words seemed to slip silkily from his lips, "Ash is gonna be mine....." A grin crossing his lips. NO!! NO!! ASH IS MY DAUGHTER!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF!!!! He raged at himself, but it was useless, and Brian was suddenly sobbing inside of his own mind.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Jayce nodded and let the man go, flying back to his home atop a mountain and back to Erin. He missed her terribly already and was eager to be by her side once again. He knocked on the door softly and said, "Erin? May I come in?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Just a second, I'm indecent." Erin closed her laptop and hid it quickly, also throwing on a long shirt and shorts. She took a deep breath, preparing herself for what she had to do. "Okay. You can come in, Jayce," she said, not letting the puppet have control. She wanted to talk to Jayce, even though he made her want to smash his face in.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

He could tell from the speech pattern it was the real Erin and he nervously entered, standing against the far wall so he wasn't too close to her. He could tell she wasn't fond of him, but he wasn't going to force her more. "What is it Erin? Is something wrong? Do you need me to get you anything? Food? Water? Pain supplies?" The man offered.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games