Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm
(Welcome aboard. Also, is everyone waiting for something?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm
((I painted my nails to look like pokeballs once when I was little
@Sean: I think we're still waiting for Rose to finish up her Shadow shenanigans. Shenanigans is such a fun word to say))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:01 pm
(Brink is just wandering the city in civilian attire since im not allowed to cause a ruckus yet tho I would like to play with the detective just a bit.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm
((As long as the play isn't to rough, I don't mind you playing with him. Just let me find my previous posts so I don't have to redo all the fancy shmancy stuff I do in them))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.
(My voice will be heard today!)”

Detective Craft sighs and stretches at his desk after spending hours trying to research the mysterious serial killer they were trying to deal with. He saves what he had found in a new file before turning off his computer and leaving his office for the night. He walks out of the station and begins to make his way home on foot, preferring to walk over driving since it gave him more time to go over what he had done during the day.

“I've gotta make a stand,
But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
My voice will be heard today!”
-'Hero', Skillet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm
"Something to do,something to do" Jacob muttered as his eyes swayed from side to side trying to look for something fun to do. He had instinctively grabbed the mask he used when going around as "Brink". It was tucked under his jacket as he walked rubbing it from time to time. It was no fun going on a crime spree as money wasn't something he cared about but the thrill is what he looked for or a straight up fight.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 pm
(@Minnta: I see. You guys know you're suppose to win right? I mean you guys are the heroes. Go kick some a**! It's just like first episode of TT. The lose to HIVE once, then they make a comeback. Go be heroes!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm
((Minnta's not on the heroes' side, Sean. She's a villain right now. And it's kinda hard to do anything when the villain we're supposed to be fighting won't freakin' POST!!! Roses, DO SOMETHING!!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm
((Hence why I said we're waiting on her. I also feel like I should say something about how awesome villains are now since Sean just made a cheerleader post for heroes... Now that I think about it, all my characters are villains in this and the HIVE rp... Well, except for the detective))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 pm
((Lol. I'm on both sides. I'm gonna have an interesting time of it when the HIVE Five show up in this rp.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 pm
((Yeah... Good luck with that xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:05 pm
( MEH >< I'm talking to all of you!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

LovelyAdversity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 pm
[Only of Cannibalism :; just wondering, would it be okay to just make a brief post where Starfire is just around somewhere? like at a bakery or something xD idk? And then maybe Tayu-chan, you can have Raven find her randomly or something since they're both part of the original titans? ...I just want to post because there are no posting opportunities for me in any of the other rps I'm involved in.]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 pm
((Unfortunately, Raven's currently fighting Shadow with the Titans right now. Otherwise, I'd be happy to post something like that, Arina-chan.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LovelyAdversity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 pm
[Only of Cannibalism :; oh, alright. it's fine, I'll just creep around here a bit more. ^^]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games