Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 pm
"What are you doing?" Lance asked as he cast the spell, but seeing as he was already asleep, he rubbed his head and said nothing. "This is really weird..." Lance mumbled.

Hector was silent, surrounded by a cage of darkness. She was in the form of the little girl, holding her teddy bear as the darkness surrounded her. 'Who is here? Don't come here.' her mind warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm
Liam rubbed his head, there was strong pressure in this place and it was trying to pin him down. He heard the little girls voice and looked around "Priscilla?" He called out, he began to pace around trying to find her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:41 pm
'Liam? ... go back... The person you are looking for is not here. All there is here is my own soul and the darkness.' She tried to warn, her voice louder as he got closer to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:52 pm
"if the darkness is here, then they are here..." He said, walking blindly forward. He hoped that the closer he got to Hector, the closer he also got to the source of the darkness.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:18 pm
The young Hector's eyes slowly opened as she saw Liam below her. "Liam..." She muttered. "Why have you come here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:37 pm
Liam looked at the young caged Hector "I'm...I'm trying to save you..." He said honestly, he tried to grab the cage but felt a force push him away "I will save you.." He said, trying to fight the force that was pushing him away.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 pm
((Back from the lab!))

"Liam, you don't understand. Please stop! It's not caging me. I am caging it." She said, removing a black egg hidden within the back of the teddy bear. "What has been released, I am trying to put back into its place. I do the same thing every time I die before I am forced into rebirth, but this time is different. I am still alive, and the darkness is acting strangely." She said, putting the egg back into the bear. "That's why I'm stuck here in this state and can't go back. It seems as if it has found a suitable master, and if I stop, something far worse then the human wars you've seen will erupt. Please understand. I need more holy power to make it go dormant again, and I can't wake up until I do. Even if the price is my own humanly death, I have to do this." She told Liam. "Please, go back and do as I asked."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 pm
"I'm not going to let you die!" He bellowed out as he kept trying to force himself into the cage, a sudden surge of dark energy blasted him away from the cage. He pushed himself up and punched the ground "what do I have to do?" He asked.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:45 pm
The young girl rubbed her forehead and let out a sigh. "Tell Lance I need my winged helmet and go and find it!" She snapped. "I told you that already. Look, I may not know where it is, but I can feel it. I can tell when it's closer or farther." She told him. "Both John and Farah are excellent navigators and both have connections. Eviz can also communicate with me. Lance, though seemingly an idiot, is also very useful to keep around. Get off your butt, stop trying to distract me, and tell them to find it already!" She snapped. "By the way, don't you have a girlfriend and a country to run?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm
"she's not my..." Liam sighed and looked back to the girl "fine...I'll do my best" he said turning on his heels, he got one last look at that girl "and...if we don't find the helmet?" He muttered, thinking about the consequences it could have.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:11 pm
"Well, in the best case if you fail, I will die. In the worst, the seal will break and the lord of darkness will be resurrected." the girl told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm
"...as long as you don't die..." He muttered before disappearing. His eyes fluttered open and he saw the two men still in the room "Lance..." He began as he pushed himself up "you said the helmet was an artifact in Corith, correct?"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm
"Yeah, why?" Lance asked, looking at him as he got up. "Are you seriously suggesting we're going treasure hunting? We're still at war, you know."

"Can you really say that with Hector like this?" John asked.

"I'm a prince. He's a king. I love Hector and all, but we do have duties and we're not technically allies. We have hundreds to look after that we can't just disregard to go on a long quest. And something tells me that my father won't be happy without both me and Hector as errand boys." Lance sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:33 pm
Liam gritted his teeth "you can do as you wish but...Hector's saved my life too many times for me to just leave her like this..." He said, his head hung "I'm going to appoint a temporary while I'm gone..." He said walking over to the door, he need to get ships prepped and call the elders to inform them of his decision.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm
"Woah, woah... Hold on there buddy." Lance said, grabbing his collar. "I never said we shouldn't go. All I'm saying is that we have things to take care of first. For one, this whole war thing. Give yourself a week at least a week to get things straitened out enough so that your kingdom doesn't fall into pieces while you're gone. Also, about how long do you estimate this will take? Months? Years?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games