Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:09 am
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hi hi~ How you going?
I'm doing okay just relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet before my dog Rex starts to bark

Oooh what type of Dog is he? I have a Lab myself c:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:11 am
possom4444
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hello there c;
Hi, how are you?

A little tired, but otherwise pretty damn fine.
And how about yourself?
Doing okay just trying to relax  

Violetta Alice

Inquisitive Raider

possom4444

Pal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

All my friends and I bought the same laptop [It was a really good deal at the time], and they all complain about theirs.
And although mine is no better than theirs, I don't complain. I kind of need a laptop, so any that I can get my hands on is good enough for me, and this one's been faithful, so I'm happy c:
I don't think there's much maintenance that can be done, there will just come a time when this one is beyond usable and I will have to upgrade xDx

Thats kinda cool~ Mostly my friends and I just buy the same game or a bunch of bff necklaces XD.
And hopefully the day of replacement is still in the future >o<.
Damn laptops, be more sturdy o3o.

Aah, friendship necklaces... I had a unicorn bff necklace, but it broke :'c
My 'q' key is missing, and it takes me like, five minutes to find where to press the non-button, so it will type the letter :c
Lucky the letter isn't e or a or something though xD

Ooh man me and my bestie have sooo many of those necklaces XD I think we have a guitar, and peas and shoes and some kind of heart, just heaps XD.
And god I hate it when you're missing keys like that, happened on the school computers all the time, but you are right at least it wasn't the 'e' XD.

Oh gawd, sorry I was away for a bit, I just dozed off at my computer~! Good work me.
Wait... you guys had PEA necklaces? LoL xD

Yes Peas XD They were "Peas in a pod", since we were like two peas in a pod XD I thought they were funny so I had to buy them XD.

Oh my gosh, I love it! That is so awesome, I'm laughing so hard right now. That's amazing! I understand, they were a must-have c:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:13 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hi hi~ How you going?
I'm doing okay just relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet before my dog Rex starts to bark

He is a mix part lab and part pit, he sweet but can be a pain some days, but I like him.  

Violetta Alice

Inquisitive Raider

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:15 am
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hi hi~ How you going?

He is a mix part lab and part pit, he sweet but can be a pain some days, but I like him.

I think all pets are like that though, you love them to death, but sometimes you just wish they could understand you and how to not annoy you for one day XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:16 am
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

My 'q' key is missing, and it takes me like, five minutes to find where to press the non-button, so it will type the letter :c

Ooh man me and my bestie have sooo many of those necklaces XD I think we have a guitar, and peas and shoes and some kind of heart, just heaps XD.
And god I hate it when you're missing keys like that, happened on the school computers all the time, but you are right at least it wasn't the 'e' XD.

Oh gawd, sorry I was away for a bit, I just dozed off at my computer~! Good work me.

Yes Peas XD They were "Peas in a pod", since we were like two peas in a pod XD I thought they were funny so I had to buy them XD.

Oh my gosh, I love it! That is so awesome, I'm laughing so hard right now. That's amazing! I understand, they were a must-have c:

XD They were~ They're one of my favorites of our necklace collection. They're probably one of my favorites of all my jewelry, and I have quite a bit of that XD. I love jewelry though, I don't even know why XD.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

possom4444

Pal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:17 am
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hello there c;
Hi, how are you?

And how about yourself?

Because of your dog, right? I'm a mind reader, see?
;totally didn't just read the other conversation going on here;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:21 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

XD They were~ They're one of my favorites of our necklace collection. They're probably one of my favorites of all my jewelry, and I have quite a bit of that XD. I love jewelry though, I don't even know why XD.

Understandably, undeniably awesome, those peas!
A girls got to have her bling. I mean, there's so many different girls out there, all incredibly different, but we all have our jewelry, no matter how varying and different it may be, to match our personalities c;  

possom4444

Pal

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:27 am
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444
Kuro Neko Kyoko
possom4444

Understandably, undeniably awesome, those peas!
A girls got to have her bling. I mean, there's so many different girls out there, all incredibly different, but we all have our jewelry, no matter how varying and different it may be, to match our personalities c;

Thats true~ Every girl I know has her own jewelry, no matter how small an amount it is, they always have something. I mainly keep to necklaces and bracelets myself, but have a few rings as well. And I'm always doing things with ribbons, whether its putting them in my hair or wearing them as jewelry themselves hehe. I have soooo many ribbons XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:27 am
possom4444
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hello there c;
Hi, how are you?

And how about yourself?

Yep, I think this is his good day so he should be calm  

Violetta Alice

Inquisitive Raider

Violetta Alice

Inquisitive Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Hello

Hi hi~ How you going?

I think all pets are like that though, you love them to death, but sometimes you just wish they could understand you and how to not annoy you for one day XD.
So true, it days when he won't ever leave me alone for min, I can't even go to the bathroom without him whining outside the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 am
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
possom4444
Violetta Alice
Hi, how are you?

And how about yourself?

Yep, I think this is his good day so he should be calm

Oh, that's good then~
I have a lab, a black one called Sally c:  

possom4444

Pal

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:33 am
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Violetta Alice

So true, it days when he won't ever leave me alone for min, I can't even go to the bathroom without him whining outside the door.

My Lab, Baxter, is like that most days XD He's so clingy and doesn't stop for a minute unless you give him cuddles XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:33 am
Just finished a new drawing last night yay! yum_strawberry Process video here.

User Image

Amandelie

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games