Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:28 pm
Tiger looks to the end of the bed, then at her, shocked. She doesn't move off of her bed. "This is my room though..." She says lamely. She must think that I am an angel still, or else... Well that could suck. She thinks through all of her other thoughts. "But you can use it..." She adds, not willing to fight or be drilled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:39 am
Hina sniffed the air again. She certainly smelled something disgusting...but what? It didn't even seem to be an angel anymore, though still equally unappealing.
"What are you anyway, little one?"
Her eyes narrowed, though she still breathed regularly and no anger was yet present. She folded her own wings and stood up straighter and then looked to the girl on the bed. Did she have wings? It was hard to tell, and Hina wasn't in the right mood to figure it out. Her wings itched and her fangs were a bit too small for her liking. Not good for anybody in the surrounding area.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:01 pm
"Kata Chenja." Tiger hears herself saying before she can stop herself. She feels her black ears moving flat against her head as she stands up, a little weak. She moves away from her bed and towards her things. She flinches as her knees pop backwards, no longer human knees. Ty starts shifting through her things, not taking her eyes off of the intruder.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:53 pm
Hina's wing twitched a bit as the girl walked past.
"Hmm...I'm afraid that I don't know too much of your race, though I've been on Earth for some time. You certainly don't smell at all like those delicious humans....no....."
She wrinkled her nose slightly,
"...you need a good scrub down...."
Hina gave a short laugh and smirked at the creature before her.
"You're quite wary of me aren't you? Smart girl, not many have your sense."
With that she walked to the bed and lie down to rest. She never slept in public like this, she only rested her wings, never closing her eyes. She sighed slightly as she felt the softness of the bed beneath her, she had not felt such for a long while. It was usually only concrete or damp forest floors that made her bed. She suddenly had the urge to thank the young beast-like creature that had given her the bed freely...well not freely. But that feeling did not last, for Hina mentally slapped herself for being so soft. However...she did remember what the girl had seen earlier...and she remembered the first time she herself had witnessed her master kill so brutally. It wasn't pretty, and the experience had left her shaken for days.
"I'm sorry you saw what I did tonight to those humans...but it is how I must live...realize that."
Her voice came softly and soothing, not at all like the quick cutting remarks she usually used in her speech. Whatever had come over her soon stopped for Hina then turned away from the girl and covered her body in her gigantic black wings, closing off all light from the outside world so she could rejuvenate her body.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:14 pm
"You wouldn't know 'bout my 'race', no one would... Need a scrub... Peh." Tiger mummbles to herself as she turns silently into a mouse and crawls under the door. "Tired of freaking demons, thought I was free after Nyx... Gah!" She stretches back into her human(ish) form and stops part way down the hallway. "No one said that before." Tiger sits down in the hallway and starts playing with her knife.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:08 am
Hina moved a wing from over her body and peered out. It appeared that the girl was gone, so she stood and stretched. Though she did need to sleep, she needed to clean as well. The dress she wore was beautiful, but her body was worse for wear. She walked around the room, looking for a door of some kind to a bathroom. She found one, though small. It mattered not to her, for she pulled the dress over her head and jumped into the shower that stood in the corner of the bathroom. She turned the nozzles and sighed as warm water poured over her. She transformed from human to demon, letting her scales receive the full affects of the warmth. She cleaned herself with a bar of soap and attempted to wash her hair with the soap as well. Once, she finished, she reluctantly turned off the water and grabbed for a towel. Finding only a hand towel she growled and dried herself off slowly. It took some time, but she was finally dry, and she placed her dress back over her head. She glanced at hr reflection in the mirror and shuttered. She found a brush lying inside a bag on the sink and warily brushed through the tangled mess. Satisfied, Hina exited the bathroom and decided to explore the mansion she was now planning to stay at. She began her decent of the stairs, but was stopped by the girl sitting there playing with a knife. Hina hissed and glared at the young child, warning her to move.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 pm
Tiger jumps to her feet and hisses at her, shocked because she was to busy thinking. Then, when she realizes who it is, she shrinks and winces. "Zack won't enjoy your presence here." She says, her vulnerable look freezing over. Her gloved hand twitches and releases a few flakes of frost. Despite how she is appearing to not want to listen, she reluctantly moves aside.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:17 pm
"Does it look as if I care what your young master thinks?"
With a haughty air, she smirked at the child and continued past the girl. Hina stopped abruptly, and she turned again to face the creature.
"Would you happen to know where anything of amusement is in this place? Perhaps one of those televisions humans use. I've always wanted to see one up close!"
Her face lit up and she grinned up at the girl. She never did seem to notice when she wasn't wanted, and she also seemed to ask for more than people thought she deserved to know. But that was people, they didn't understand how highly she thought of herself. Almost like royalty compared to the creatures populating the Earth. After having served in Hell for millions of years before even time began, Hina thought little of those who had lived for only perhaps a few centuries or less. They knew nothing compared to her vast knowledge of the world, even if she was a bit lacking in knowledge about the newest electronics.
"The last one I saw was in black and white."
She scowled.
"Quite distasteful if you ask me. Are today's version any better?"

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:09 pm
Tiger's ears go flat against her head and her face contorts into a snarl. "He is not my master, but I am sure he owns a tv. Lots of people do these days. As long as you don't try to take it apart to see how it works." She says, walking in front of Hina and leading her to the tv without looking back at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:59 am
Hina made a face and growled back.
"Whoever he is, I still don't care. He's a dirty angel either way."
She continued behind the girl and stretched out her wings, making sure as to not hit anything with them. Not because of fear of breaking something in the house, but in fear of damaging her wings. She suddenly realized the girl's statement and counter attacked to her best ability at that moment.
"Of course I won't take apart an electronic! They taste horrible, nothing living inside."
She shook her head remembering the first time she saw a car. She shuttered.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:21 pm
Tiger stares at her for a second, then picks up the remote and clicks the tv on. "Only thing that can live in mechanics is small animals, bugs, and that is about it. Unless you count the inside, not the motor. I can't say if I think a car tastes good or not, I haven't bothered to try." She says as she figures out a decent channel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:11 am
"Exactly as I said. Nothing good inside."
Hina sat cross-legged on the floor, watching the channels flash by in awe. It was colored and looked almost as if you could reach out and touch the people inside.
Pluck them out and eat them.....
she thought, grinning to herself. She closed her wings and raised a hand up. She had already gotten bored with the television, and had decided to examine her claws, which were looking a bit ragged.
"Hmm..."
she said softly, thinking of whether she should feed again just to see them grow a bit larger. She touched her tongue to her fangs and felt around them. They were quite sharp and she smiled as a quick pain surged through her tongue. She had pricked her tongue on the tip of the fang and blood was seeping out of the small wound. Hina's eyes lit up with the thought of fresh blood, but she contained herself for the moment.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:45 pm
Tiger starts to leave the room, then suddenly shivers and looks back at her. "Do you want a cookie?" She asks politely, and because that is all she knows she can give, seeing she made them. "They have lots of chocolate... If you like that sort of thing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:20 am
Zack sighed, looking up. There was a difference, right? He thought to himself shaking his head a little. No, there wasn't, how could there be? The fallen one looked to Yukana and then turned away blushing, he never really thought he could relate to anyone.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

HinaRox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:46 am
"Chocolate.....human food?"
Hina pondered this concept. She hadn't tasted human food in a long while, for she didn't need it to sustain her life as they did.
"I don't think I've had that since...well I don't quite remember how long ago. but....I suppose it couldn't hurt to try it out...There isn't any of that soy crap in it is there?"
Hr eyebrow raised into an arch, questioning. She yawned again, her own blood a pin p***k on her fang. She licked it off, savoring the sweet tinge she got by tasting her blood. It contained so many other blood types that it had acquired it's own unique taste. Hina stood, moving so quickly that nobody that hadn't been watching closely would have even seen her twitch a muscle. In a quick step she was beside the child.
"I don't believe I got your name young one."
Her stance was almost menacing next to the girl's small figure.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff