Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 am
I do not know, fair dame sweatdrop

*slowly waves to the dragon*
Fekiikiri, darastrix.

*whispers to dame*
Gi ussta.. it has been so long since I've used the language. I do hope I am not misspeaking sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:49 am
Ryzan Vixtul
I do not know, fair dame sweatdrop

*slowly waves to the dragon*
Fekiikiri, darastrix.

*whispers to dame*
Gi ussta.. it has been so long since I've used the language. I do hope I am not misspeaking sweatdrop

so how are you?  

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:56 am
*feels both astonished and relieved when the dragon addresses him so casually*
Ah... I am well, thank you. It is not often I have seen dragons in this tavern. If you do not mind my asking, what brings one such as yourself here this isto?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 am
Ryzan Vixtul
*feels both astonished and relieved when the dragon addresses him so casually*
Ah... I am well, thank you. It is not often I have seen dragons in this tavern. If you do not mind my asking, what brings one such as yourself here this isto?

"well my dragon clan was wipes out by hunters so i came here to hide i wasn't expecting anyone to be here but you seem like nice people so i think i would like to stay here"  

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 am
*comes in and heads right behind the bar, making himself a roy rogers while Draa tugs at his hair*

I said Lily's, dammit! There aren't any pastries here!

tch... you cleaned Lily's out of cookies earlier. What more do you want?

Those were old cookies. There's probably fresh stuff there by now. Besides, you owe me!

*takes a deep breath and rubs his forehead, calmly reminding himself that Draa is not only himself, but a grunny... and tossing him across the bar right now would look really really bad*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 am
-looks at Tes from around behind Ryzan- Hello Tes -grins and waves-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:21 am
catlover106
"well my dragon clan was wipes out by hunters so i came here to hide i wasn't expecting anyone to be here but you seem like nice people so i think i would like to stay here"
Gi ussta.... that is mzilst unfortunate. I do not know if jabbress would be favorable of you taking a permanent residence here since you are a stranger and a dragon sweatdrop , rilu'oh I do not see any harm in you being here for the time being.

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! Where are my manners? I have yet to introduce myself. I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough. I have recently been asigned as the... how they say... "comanager" of this establishment. It is a pleasure to meet you tagnik'zur... or is it maelthra? sweatdrop It is so difficult to tell the age of your kind at times sweatdrop Please forgive me...

*sees Tes enter, arguing with Draa*
Gi ussta.... Vendui', Tes. Vendui', Draa. I have not seen you in quite some time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:25 am
Hola, El Cuorteco.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 am
Ryzan Vixtul
catlover106
Gi ussta.... that is mzilst unfortunate. I do not know if jabbress would be favorable of you taking a permanent residence here since you are a stranger and a dragon sweatdrop , rilu'oh I do not see any harm in you being here for the time being.

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! Where are my manners? I have yet to introduce myself. I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough. I have recently been asigned as the... how they say... "comanager" of this establishment. It is a pleasure to meet you tagnik'zur... or is it maelthra? sweatdrop It is so difficult to tell the age of your kind at times sweatdrop Please forgive me...

*sees Tes enter, arguing with Draa*
Gi ussta.... Vendui', Tes. Vendui', Draa. I have not seen you in quite some time.

hmmm and i dont know the language your speaking lol what does tagnik'zur mean and what does maelthra mean? nice to meet you ryzan  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 am
*gives a lazy wave to dame and continues with his roy rogers*

WOMAN!
*jumps off of Tes' shoulder and pounces dame*
You have no idea what it's like being locked up for who knows how long with nothing to look at but another grunny crying

She's got a name, you know stare

*cuddles dame's leg*

*groans*
Yes Ryzan, it has been a while. Psyzapp handed over my keys and I've been spending most of my time trying to straighten up my place after Draa and my grunny tore it to shreds in my absence stressed
*takes a large drink of his mocktail*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 am
El Cuorteco, Draa, how are you doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 am
* looks up from his stupor and notices a dragon in the bar * eek  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:39 am
catlover106
hmmm and i dont know the language your speaking lol what does tagnik'zur mean and what does maelthra mean? nice to meet you ryzan
Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies. I was speaking my own language. Tagnik'zur is a word used for elder dragons and maelthra is one used for younger ones. I did not know which was mzilst appropriate for you.

*giggles at Tes*
I was referring to not having seen Draa in a while, rilu'oh... redface I did miss seeing you. redface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 am
* looks up at the dragon * It has been many decades since I have seen one of you....May I ask what is your name?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 am
Ryzan Vixtul
catlover106
Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies. I was speaking my own language. Tagnik'zur is a word used for elder dragons and maelthra is one used for younger ones. I did not know which was mzilst appropriate for you.

*giggles at Tes*
I was referring to not having seen Draa in a while, rilu'oh... redface I did miss seeing you. redface

oh ok well im 23 =]  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games