Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Ms Spork here. Not real picky about what you call me.

I enjoy long barefoot walks, reading, cooking and biking. Along with a number of geeky pastimes. I hate intro posts, but always feel compelled to make one.

There is no "regular" time you'll find me on Gaia as I suffer from insomnia and a crazy a** daily schedule.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:38 am
Welcome, welcome <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:49 am
I'm Tkwiget. Huge gamer and roleplayer. Looking forward to possibly playing some games or getting involved with some roleplays with you guys. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 am
Hello. I always come late to the party.

My name is maus and I love steampunk and cyber punk. I LOVE tech. ^O^. I'm a game and animation major. I do the scripting and coding stuff*snorts* yes....I am promising. I like kittnes and writing and um.....drawing. GUess I'm normal here. I like macabra(SP?). hi  

LadyMausCogworth

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 pm
*waves" Hiya! I'm Mischief-Foxx. I'm new here at this guild. I love anime, cospalying, adn going to conventions!! I enjoy karate too!! Reading, writing, and drawing are my favorite pastimes. And I love video games!!

It's great to be here!!! And I hope I makes some friends here!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm
Hey everyone! You guys can call me Ally! Please friend me on gaia! smile

I love to read and play on the computer...

um...come by my shop!  

Enchanted Skyline

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:35 pm
~*~

Welcome, everyone!

~*~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

Well hello there. I joined The Suites 19th March. A little info about me ;;

I`m Ira but heyy call me Jake. I`m thirteen and I love drawing and meeting new people. Im from malaysia. andd i want to have fun >D

faa-kyuu

Repellant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:10 pm
Hi there. This is my first guild and I intend to approach it like Tyne Daly galloping naked down the freeway, syphilitic spittle flying from her massive jaws as they scoop up scrap metal and roadkill to give her sustenance.

wink

So anyways, got no idea why I was invited but I'm here all right. I enjoy discussion and music. Other things are not your concern pirate

Will be away this weekend but PM me on Sunday to see if I've sobered up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 pm
    Welcome, newlings n_n <3

de.Lici.ous
Crew

trekatch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm
Hi, I'm Charice. I'm 38, live in Texas and got involved in Gaia at first just to keep an eye on my son (he's a Gaiaholic). I liked it so much I'm almost as active as he is. I love the aquarium and spent my first real money to get fish for my tank. Thanks for the invite and if I can figure out how I'm donating a fish to thank you for the invite.[color=indigo]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Hey guys, im pretty new, ummmm hmmmmm well i guess thats it, hi lol  

SmoketheCloud

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Welcome to all the new paeople =)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:27 am
Ello, my name is Madgrape. I'm a 21 year old college student who spends way too much time on the internet. I love to read fanfiction. Yeah so cheers!  

madgrape

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:47 am
Welcome <3

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games