Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 pm
Laughs at Belarus lifting the skirt. "Well I could have gone without seeing that gun. Nice panties though." He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I've been around Italy for far too long... I'm beginning to think anything is normal."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 pm
-w- -failz- Totally freaked out over not being able to find a box of Golden Grahams. -never found them, either-  

xxKarachan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:46 pm
*leans just slightly towards where Berwald has sat down -- not that it actually gets them any closer, not that he's even conscious of it, really -- and falls into the calming repetition of the knitting.*

(.. *points to the "Threads and stuff" thread and tries not to pass out from ANXIOUS* )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:48 pm
Switzerland blushes and buries his face in his hands, letting out an annoyed growl. "I'm a MAN!" he shouts behind his hands, not trying to offend or anger Belarus, just trying to point out that nice little tidbit. "And don't worry, Germany. You'll die before you get to see THAT gun again." he growls at the other nation.

((@Kara: *shares my ice cream with you?* :3?))  

Mukuro-kun

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:51 pm
-w- I can't use ice cream to scoop bits of cheesecake-filling-type-stuff, alas. -has resigned to using her finger- Thing is, I had the box of Golden Grahams an hour or so ago. And put them away. And now they're missing. And I searched the entire house twice AND asked my brother. -bets her mom has them-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:52 pm
"Huh? Gun?" Sealand blinked in confusion, scratching his head as he stared at the bigger nations, "But I can see your gun Switzerland! You're not even hiding it!"

((EDIT muahaha... stole post 2000 in the thread XD ))  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:52 pm
....I do not see a man..........

....Men do not wear dresses........

*blushes slightly at Germany's comment*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:53 pm
"Calm down Swiss-tan, it is all okay." Sits up and gets off Korea, helps him up and sighs. "Germany-tan I'm surprised you lasted this long with Italy-tan's influence coming out of you."  

Hong Kong-tan

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:53 pm
(so nobody think I'm ignoring them.. again.. I give up fight tiredness. XD I'm going to bed. work early in the morning anyways.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:56 pm
(Followin' suit with Japan. LATER GATORS.)  

Finland-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:56 pm
Crossing his arms angrily, he sighs. "I guess, Hong Kong....It would be even better if people could realize I'm a MAN!!" he shouts again, facepalming. He waves his hand dismissively at Sealand. "It's nothing a mini-nation should worry about, Sealand. Go play with your boats or something."

((@Kara:....*shares MY Golden Grahams with you?* ;D?

Good night, Japan, good night, Finland~))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 pm
"Don't worry, I don't want to see it." Germany assured. He glanced to Hong Kong. "No kidding... But if I ever eat pasta and like it, shoot me."  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Switzerland snerks. "You and everyone else, Germany."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:59 pm
.........Do not say that, Mr. Switzerland, he is not 'mini'......

Eam Adair

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:00 pm
<3 Nighty night to the peoples heading off~

;3 Ooh, I wants! -shot-

If I poof, I'm working on my English paper again. ;3 Last time I tried, I got almost a page done (and it needs to be three pages long)

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games