Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 am
Hikari stared towards the figure that approaches her. The more the figure came close, the stronger the pain she was feeling. She clenched her fists and suddenly, the pain stopped in an instant that it came. Eyes completely blackened with her weapon and her wings forming once again. She stood up and stared at the figure. When she looked at it, she realized it was Chaos in his true form.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm
chaos palce hand on hikari head then pat her head and "Dont be scary of me and i was hide this in past"said chaos. Chaos knee next to hikari and I give a warm slime to her.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:31 pm
((wait what? so he kneed him right?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:28 pm
(opps i type wrong one, chaos realy went evil by demon in him. )

chaos trap in his body and stare at demon who take over his body. "hikari u know caught a cold that ways"said demon chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:43 pm
((It's all right. ))

Hikari stared towards Demonic Chaos and sighed. She stood as the pain subsided and looked towards him face to face. "How have you been?" asked Hikari as she lowered her crystallized blood weapon in her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm
"so it is time to awaking old self dear daughters"said renji speak at lisa when medic unit take lisa on cox and clover her body and found very old chest then two soldiers lit it up carry at dropship going to sky base.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 pm
"very well and i felt freedom for while"said demonic chaos spread out his wings and lick hikari face has blood on it.

"hikari please listern to me that isn't me help me"said chaos in small cell in his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Hikari stared towards Chaos and touched the cheek Demonic Chaos licked and looked at him. "Why'd you do that? I could have gotten that myself." muttered Hikari as she tried to wonder where Lisa is now.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm
"hikari forget about her and lets move somewhere is move enemy soldier at"said demonic chaos with huge grin at is something wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 pm
Hikari wondered what was wrong with Chaos since he was actually acting strange. "Are you all right? You seem, hmm...I don't know, out of place, I guess." muttered Hikari as she became suspicious of him.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:12 am
"what i am fine lets forget about her and find more enemy soldier and kill them"said demonic chaos walk another way to wood bit."i am right back hikari"said demonic chaos.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 am
"Oh. Killing time!" said Hikari happily as she followed Demonic Chaos and her wings protruding from her back lengthen and began to soar towards the skies.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:02 pm
demonic chaos walk and stop where is small village is old people at. Then grin huge dark blood scythe walk in a small village but old people panic try to run but demonic chaos slice open old man who try to escape.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 pm
The weapon that Hikari held began to transform into a different shape. Her weapon morphed into a sickle like forms with chains attached to the end. She held the two sickled-shape weapon then began to spin one and slicing many from the range that it brought.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:01 pm
meanwhile lisa is in renji sky base and lay in cell room made for lisa but lisa scent hikari hurt inncent people and try to speak to her "sister stop it what u r doing and u r hurt or killing inncent people"said lisa change her clothes and speak in her mind.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games