Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arsenic laced dreams

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 pm
I'm excited and proud to say I've been accepted into the gaia geezer's guild! I'm 25 years old and will be 26 in November. I can't wait to meet and make new friends my age. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 pm
just sayin hello and how d'ya do  

Ldytwigh

Bastion_21

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 pm
Hello everyone!. The name's Luis. I will be turning 23 next week and will also be celebrating my one year anniversary with my wife on October 31st, I'm also the proud father of a three month old baby girl.

Hope to make friends with all of you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 pm
OMH hi 22 here!  

Alookeva

Distinct Hunter

Wrytergrrrl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:10 pm
hello! i'm Mia, almost 27 (in about two weeks which is freaking me out just a little)...i'm new to this Guild and pretty new to Gaia as well, so I'm still learning the ropes...so far its been fun though, and i'm spending more time than I should be playing here instead of working 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:10 pm
Hi My name is Rain, i have been on Gaia for just over a year now and love it. i also joined to have fun and interaction with my kid, but omg, i am now so addicted. pirate I am 42, and I am an artist by trade; You can view some of my more recent artwork on my profile in my journal. I also write poetry, there is some of that on my journal as well, and I try to enter an avi almost every week in the arena, so please stop by to see them and vote! xd

I am always interested in intelligent conversation, and was very excited to find this guild, as it is very difficult to have intelligent conversation with the sea of 14 yr olds swimming and humping about Gaia rolleyes , lol. So please, CHAT MEH UP!!!

I look forward to meeting and chatting with as many of you as possible!
Cocktails, anyone? cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine  

Rainy Day Mizchyfe

Acrasia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:11 pm
Hello one and all! I am 21 years old, 22 on September 30 and I was delighted to find this guild! I'm a Canadian taking a year off from my studies in Animal sciences to gather some money in the booming west.
I think I am rather down to earth and easy to talk to so don't be scared to strike up a conversation!

I may be a bit busy this week as I am moving to the other side of Canada in 6 days!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:12 pm
ahoy! though it's a bit unsettling to be considered a geezer at 23 i'm highly pleased to be accepted into your midst! it'll be exciting to be able to maintain intelligent conversations, though i hope not too serious.

serious conversations cause wrinkles, i swear it. just ask google, he'll tell you.  

reject replace

President Kristian Fry

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:14 pm
Hello all. My nam is Kristina and I am 26 years old and very glad to be in here with a bunch of other members in the same age group as me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:16 pm
Hi all. I thought I'd join here, since the most of Gaia is filled with annoying kids.

I'm not on that much, mostly 'cause real life is crazy these days, but I figured it'd be fun to join anyways!

I'm 22, about to finish college in Dec.! Do freelance and have a part-time job. So I'm pretty busy, but I still look forward to meet you guys!

I've been a part of Gaia, before I was an old fart, too. heh. whee  

Wizzle

HappyShyMe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:16 pm
Hey, i'm HappyShyMe, and am 21 (22 in november) in age and 60+ in mental age. and i love cups of tea on a regular basis. lol.
also i'm from the uk and am currently jobless as i graduated from uni (portsmouth) in july from a sociology and media course. um, not sure what else i have to say... just that i love random conversations...

laters.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:24 pm
Hey guys I'm so glad I got accepted to the guild! I'm 23 and I already can't stop posting in topics lol....  

RadicalEd

Aged Member

Faharis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm
Hey everyone.

I'm called Faharis and I'm insanely glad to see some 18+ people on gaia. I had originally quit Gaia as I felt old and a bit ***** being on this site with only 13 year olds, or so it seemed.

I'm looking forwards to spending time with some of you at least :3 As many as I can!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 pm
Well hiya everyone! Name is Rachel, I am currently 29 and will be 30 in December.

I have never posted much but that has a lot to do with thinking this was a place for the youngins and feeling really weird and or unsure of myself here. Also, I can be really shy at times and it takes awhile before I talk lol.  

PetitMorte

Lady_Phenyx

5,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:41 pm
Hello fellow geezers! I am currently 24 years old and looking forward to speaking to people of my own age group rather than little teenyboppers.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games