Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Hold open what wide? My legs or the menu?
::Maune laughs with a smile as he opens the menu and looks what to eat as he nods looking at the chicken sandwich with a BBQ sauce and fries on the side::  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 pm
*Lilith looks over the edge of her menu, as she hears his questions, raises an eyebrow, smiles and responds * What if I say both?
I think I'll have a bacon cheese burger w/curly fries, and a water w/lemon and ice. What about you?

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:02 pm
Then I will open both.
::Maune smirks with a smile as he opens his legs and menu and setsthe menu down slowly::
I think I will have the chick sandwich with the homemade BBQ sauce and seasonal fries with the same water your having  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm
*The waitress returns takes our orders and leaves.*
Oh really? An invite?
*Liliith removes her shoe with the foot. Lifts it up and puts it on Maune's thigh. with an evil smile on her face*

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm
::Maune watches the evil smile on Lilith's face as he blushes feeling Lilith's leg on his thigh::
You have something in mind Lilith?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 pm
I'll be nice don't want to make you sweat here.
*I rub your up and down just once before I put my foot back down.*
A few things come to mind.

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm
I bet it does.
::Maune smiles after awhile Maune and Lilith eat lunch as he leans over and kisses Lilith''s lips:: Shall we go back to your place for some fun?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Oh yes. I bought a new puzzle. We can put it together.  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 pm
Oh? I love puzzles is it a kitty puzzle or a puppy one?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm
Neither...it's an old 3D Empire State building. It is almost 3ft tall when done.

((I had one once))

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 pm
O.O a 3ft tall puzzle? Never had a puzzle like that I would love to see this. ::Maune smiles and places a tip on the table for the waitress and holds out his hand to Lilith as he helps her up out of the seat:;
Lets go make this puzzle then.
((really you did??))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm
((yup did have a pic at one time will have to look see if I can find it))

*Lilith walks in front of Maune, giving the waitress the eye. As they walk out*

Lilith Amaranth

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:18 pm
*wakes up when he accidentally rolls off the couch in the TV room and hits the floor with a thud* "Xsa..." *yawns and stretches, feeling relieved that another one of those not-quite-human weirdos wasn't standing right there near him when he woke like they had been the past few days he'd stayed there. After using the facilities, he walks up to the counter and asks for some doughnuts, however the staff there don't react to him*

"er... you guys did hear me, right?"

*still not getting a response, he assumes that maybe they're preparing them. They often brought him stuff before he asked anyway so they had to have known. After a while, however... they still didn't bring him anything.* "What's the deal!? scream It's not like I haven't been paying stressed "

*Eventually, one of the staff approaches him*

"We think you should return to your place of residence."
"What if I don't want to stare "
"There is a certain female human you wish to *ahem* 'woo', is there not?"
"I told you freaks to stay out of my head stressed "
"I do not think she will maintain an interest if you were to revert to your 'feral' state."
"What are you... oh.. touché stare "

*grumbles and exits*
"Could have at least given me my doughnuts stare "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:31 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm
((*Giggles, glad to see the geezers having fun with our "other-beings." Go Amy ~ embracing the staff reading your mind when you come in. Not all the geezers are comfortable with having the staff do the same. For the newcomers ~ staff here tend to be courteous and bring you a menu rather than play in your head. Unless you opt to use their "home" as a hotel... ninja twisted Otherwise, they prefer to remain anonymous, possibly they're just as afraid of having their secrets discovered as you are of what they could do to you. Rest assured, I've been informed they are really quite harmless wink ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games