Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 am

User Image
Hana nodded at Nike. "Brago, will you please take me back to the mansion?" she asked him. she was still feeling tired.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am

"sure" Brago picked her up and jumped out the window, heading to the mansion. Once he got there he laid her in his bed. "Now, will you get some rest?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 am

User Image
"Yes. I need to rest." Hana said rolling on her side and closing her eyes. she hoped that she would have her power back when she woke up.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:11 am

Brago too decided to lay down and rest. "night, hana"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:15 am

User Image
Hana cuddled up to Brago. "good night" she sadi as she fell asleep.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante kissed her deeply, his body screaming at him to take her, to please her in ways that his hazy mind could not comprehend at the moment. His hips began to grind against her's, wanting to feel her inside and out. A soft moan escaped as his hand slid down to her hips and gripped them.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:39 am

((Okay, two things, who's Ryo rofl and who's Stoner cuz he is the man eek ))

The force of Dante's hips against her more delicate parts sent her back arching. Moaning into his mouth, she vaguely realized she was still tangled in a sheet and he was still in his pants, but she couldn't spare a hand to correct this. Moving her lips to his neck she nipped and licked,getting a shuddering reaction.

When they had left, Nike felt relief and wondered if Robert would come back in. She stared at the bottle of blood and resisted the urge to swallow it down. She grabbed it angrily and stuffed it in the mini fridge. She walked out to oversee her club for a change and not a weird crisis.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 am

User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

llOOC: I use this same character for a zombie roleplay but his name is Ryo Hansuta. Heh. And I'm Stoner. It's my awesome last name.ll

Dante couldn't wait any longer before his undid his own pants, pulling them down to his knees before violently ripping the sheets away from her body and roughly thrusted himself into her, moaning as he did so. His heart quick further so that he could only hear the pounding of it, his blood turned to fire as it coursed through his veins. The feel of her biting and licking his throat made him moan a little louder.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 am

(( wow, Stoner the impressive, but only 42 ninja stare ))

Misha hung on for dear life as her body swallowed him whole, a half scream escaping her lips. And she........

((Insert Time Skip here))

Nike scanned the crowd. "Where the hell is that girl, she hasn't been to work all day."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am

User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

llOOC: Heehee.ll

*~* Time Skip *~*

Dante was breathing hard, a sheer cover of sweat covered his body as he rested upon his back, staring up at the ceiling before he looked to the left, seeing Misha in bed next to him. "That. . . was the best sex I've ever had." He said breathlessly and grinned warily. Ache began to set in and he exhaled heavily, letting his eyes close for just a moment before opening them once more. .

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:03 am

Nike was irratated and she hated using the blood bond. She sent a scathing message to Misha, demanding her presence immediately.

Misha just lay there grinning, and making waht sounded like a happy purring noise. She couldn't move frozen, riding the last waves of the greastest Big 'O' in history. When she could finally move, she laid her head on Dante's chest, still humming. "I think you are-," she suddenly sat up. "Holy crap! Nike! Work! Dang Nabbit. Clothes, clothes. I have no clothes!" She had jumped out of bed and began running back and forth looking under things. She stood in the middle of the room, ears drooping, her tale wrapped around her for a modicum of modesty.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante sat up, raising an eyebrow. "Can't you just call in sick today? I mean, come on, not like their going to kill you if you don't show up." He said and pulled the sheets over himself. If worse came to worse, then she could steal his clothes until she came back, or take his coat since it would be like a long trench coat on her.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:40 am

Misha looked at him, eyes wide. He was looking all sexy, hair touseled. It took everytihing she had not to jump right in for round two. It made her whimper. "You have no idea how I wish calling in was an option, but it's....different. I am blood bonded and if she's calling through it, it must be urgent. I can't not answer. She rummaged in a desk and mannaged to find a pencil stub and a scrap of paper she tore out of a bible. She scribbled quickly. "This is my address, its a wharehouse near Embrace, or you could stop by work. Rest up, your going to need it." She grinned wickedly and kissed him. Standing, she flipped backwards and when she landed on her feet she was a silky back kitty. She gave him a meow and leapt out the window.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 am

User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Ryo groaned and fell back onto his bed, staring at the ceiling once more. He just had the most wonderful sex ever and then Misha had to leave. Just his luck. He sighed and groaned once more remembering that he had a few bounties to fulfill still. He hated his job sometimes. He exhaled and threw back the sheets before he got dressed and picked up the paper with her address on it and was quick to memorize it before he stuffed it into his pants pocket and pulled on his gun holsters, quickly checking his weapons before pulling on his coat and headed out as well, might as well fill his time until Misha was free again.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

((Verdammt. What have I missed?))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games