Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm
Scarlet looked up at Zenjin her eyes nearly whit now..."He is right..." She stood up and walked over to the big window. She then turned to look at him, "It wouldn't be the first time....why do you think i knew that when a nobody dies they end up somewhere nice..." She smiled weakly and looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm
Nero watches her as she closes the door "hmmm .... next i just tie her up and throw her around till she get sick or worst" as he vanishes  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm
"cool i think hummm"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 pm
Riftcreator looks at him "hmmm what is it nobody" he asked "Wrath you can leave Warlock I need you to stay" as Wrath left the throne room  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

"ahhh your the person who tried to kill me 4 times and when i was sleeping"
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 pm
As Mirage closed the door, she leaned on it and sat down. "Wow, a new owner already? Am I really that oblivious to what's around me?" A Shadow heartless appeared in the corner and her cat pounced on it immediatly. It dissapeared as her cat jumped on it and came back to Mirage dissapointed. "Don't worry, we have bigger fish to fry." She smiled and thought of Riftcreator's plans. "Much bigger...." she said stroking her cat.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm
Riftcreator looking at Ryu "kill you .... the is first time i meet you" as Warlock sat down at another chair in the room  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:35 pm
Manifesta said "Your a stupid child....If only you were a little smarter, you'd know that i would do anything to keep you here..." he said as he walked quickly to the entrance.

Zenjin frowned "Than you should probably go....You need to live..." he said calmly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

"no it isn't you tryed to kill me in my sleep in twilight town and i ruled out that it wasn't a dream cuz my arm was bleeding all over the place know that i think about it i fought you here and ther were two of you one of you sed i was sleeping and if i didn't wake up i wouled die and then you allmost killed me awhiel ago when all i wanted to kinow was directions"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Scarlet laughed a bit, "Go? Go where exactly? To Riftcreator so that he can "fully" heal me?" Scarlet sighed and knelt. 'Why doesn't anyone understand....' she taked herself and began to feel frustrated. "Theres nothing he can do....there really is nothing he can do wether you believe me or not."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:42 pm
Zenjin gripped his fist. "There has got to be something....."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:44 pm
"Well if you want you can look through my book of spells. I found something that i thought would work but.....i don't think it was the right one....its something about a soul mate and crap...." She sighed and left yet again hopless. She kelt there resting her forehead on her knees.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm
Riftcreator looked at him "in a dream ... you say Warlock take him to the library and let him see the nobody books and studies of dreams" said Riftcreator "wonderful ...but you got to pick them up" said Warlock as he open the door. As Warlock opens the door Maxis reappeared "Maxis .. did you find her" asked Riftcreator "no but i left the note you gave me" said Maxis "good i know they will not trust me .... but that paper it is written on well teleport her if her life forces drop below 50%" said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 pm

"a library realy .... ok"

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 pm
As Warlock and Ryu walk down the hall to the monorail "the biggest library in the heartless and maybe whole world" said Warlock  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games