Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 am
* He ducked his head * I had just found a couple days prior that they had found me again. I was under alot of stress and Leko kept poking at me.... * he looked up at her * You must understand that I would of never done what I did any other time...but I made a decision that I knew was going to scar me and her for a long time....* He paused for a minute to gather himself and continued * I felt that she would be better protected if she hated me....that if I pushed her away that they would have no reason to go after her. Becau....because they would of went after her first...* He dropped his head * I didnt mean to actually hurt her...just to scare her to the point where it would hurt more inside. I left for Siberia that night. I couldn't bear to look in her face after that. I was killing myself inside over it. * he raised his head again sorrow full in his eyes and blood staining the corners * Please understand that I did it because I loved her too much to let anything happen to her. Sometimes if you love someone enough you have to push them away.....for their own good.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 am
So you thought it would be best to put your hands on her neck and hold her over the edge of the building. stare Not sit her down and tell her about it. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 am
* he sighed * You know how stubborn she is. On certain things she will not back down from. It was the only way...I couldn't let any of you know. It was something I felt I had to take care of on my own....and I never thought I was going to come back....I was going to kill them even if it meant sacrificing myself to do so. To make sure that the threat that was posed to you all would be no more...* He brought both hands to his face and wiped it before placing them on his knees * If I could go back and take it all back I would...I swear it...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:12 am
Unfortunately, I am unable to get Leko's version of the incident. She and Ayami seem to have no recollection of you at all which I find very curious.

*She stands while still holding her latte.* I'm not going to sugar coat this, you screwed up BIG TIME. I will ponder this…situation…you've gotten into and see what can be salvaged. We will be talking more, I'm sure.

Now I have to go. I am leaving tomorrow for The Big House and I'd like everything to be perfect. I'll be back Tuesday. If you happen to go to MW, you will need to make sure Katana is in your presence and you will need to be surround by security. The Ladies are very upset and until I have an opportunity to talk with them, doing this will show them some good faith. You have quite a hole to dig out of. stare

I shall talk to you next week.
*She exits Blacks office and walks out the front door.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:20 am
* As Psyzapp left the office he picked himself up off the floor and paged the front desk to not be bothered for a couple of days unless the issue is someone dying. He then walked back to his bed and laid down and drifted back into nightmares *  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 am
*starts awake realizing she had fallen asleep in the chair. Getting up she climbs back into the bed and falls back asleep*

((I'm just going to sleep for a few more days since I won't be online much until after Sunday. sweatdrop I guess I'm just really really tired for some reason. xp ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:26 am
(( Dork you were already in a bed. I put you there ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:19 pm
((she's really tired give her a break wink ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:41 pm
((after I got up for coffee? I must have missed that part. I've been really tired lately. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:36 pm
{{Earlier around 3 AM.}}

An hour after she had woken up feeling horrible, Amy was checked into a hospital room and was hooked up to IV's. She was finally sleeping again, but that was due to the medicine that was in one of her IV's.

The ER nurse on duty couldn't tell Karrie what specifically was wrong, yet. They had to wait for the results from the blood work they had done on Amy. Her best guess was pneumonia, but he couldn't be entirely sure, yet. The medicine they had given her kept her fever down for the most part. She had come in with a 104 degree temperature and was very dehydrated. Right now all they could do was try to keep her fever down and let the IV replenish her fluids.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 pm
After spending most of the day in the hospital room with Amy, Karrie returned to his house to have dinner with Thistle and Velcore and let them know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:32 pm
Thistle didn't eat. She hadn't eaten all day. She was too worried about Amy. She wanted to be with her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Before Karrie could come back from supper, the nurses had made a decision to transfer Amy to a more advanced hospital about half an hour away. They only had one doctor here and Amy needed more focused, constant care at the moment.

As soon as Amy was put in an ambulance and was headed to the other hospital, a nurse called Karrie's house. He had listed himself as Amethyst's contact when he had signed her in last night.

The phone rang for a few moments before someone picked up and she was put on speakerphone, hearing the slight echo. She asked for Karrie and was asked to wait a few moments.

On the other end of the phone, Velcore was butting his head slightly against Karrie's knee. He was trying to wake him up. He was slouched in his recliner, completely out. He had been planning on going back to the hospital after eating supper, but as soon as he had sat in the chair to tie his shoes, he had practically passed out. He had been functioning almost as if he were on auto pilot, but Velcore knew better. He knew how worried Karrie was. No one even knew what was wrong with Amy, yet.

That worry accompanied with staying up all night with Amy led to Karrie being exhausted and unable to be woken up right now.

Finally giving up and sighing, Velcore went back to the phone and asked if he could take a message. It was a nurse from Black's clinic informing Karrie that Amy was being transferred to the large hospital about a half an hour away.

Velcore stored that information to memory and then laid down on the floor next to Karrie's chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:53 am
(( really a large hospital???? You could of waited till I got in...especially since I have to make the decision to transfer ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:19 am
((*tries to convince the thread to return to the game room*
*offers it cookies*))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games