Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 pm
"STILL HERE!"Reiko yells.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:20 pm
Timid turns the the Reiko's "Hello Twin Reiko's and If you want to play to you have to consult with the leader of the other team... Bad guys only" he turns back to Kyuki and Senku "Yes a game involving Intellegence, Kyuki you will be the leader of our group due to the fact Satan sealed you, and you escaped... and I can release the seal on the rest. This game is somewhat like a tag game, in the fact that whoever get the other team to forfeit or they all die or are defeated wins! the grand prize of Information on the school and its powers!" he laughes "Quite fun in my eyes..."  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 pm
"Mind shutting up? We're talking." Kyuki complained.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm
"tempting but i really shouldnt unless someone can seal away my light side"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm
"Wow...sounds interesting--"

"X-Reiko! You better not---"Reiko started but X-Reiko was listening only to Timid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:27 pm
"I get to play captain, eh? Sure then." She grinned.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 pm
He looks over to Senku "That could be arranged.... hehe" he laughes to himself "It would be bothersome if we lost a player to the other team" He puts his hand to the back of his head "But you see, I thought it would be, unfair teams, with the fact we've already killed Dimitri and William once before, so I gave one of the other teams players the same abilities as me~" He giggles  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:31 pm
Kyuki cracked her knuckles. "So any rules or anything we have to follow? And what are the teams?" She asked.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:35 pm
"Yeah. Ehh ill try to seal him myself."He said as he went into his mind and talked with his light half. one appeared as a white energy mass and the other a black energy
light senku"I game. This could accelerate our plans for later on
dark senku"right just dont interfere."
light senku sighed"this is going to come back at me later but oh well ok i wont interfere"he said as he came back and looked around"Well its done"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 pm
Reiko glares at X-Reiko who is still listening to Timid.

"Sounds very--"X-Reiko said.

"X-Reiko!!"Reiko yells angrily.

"So sis...anything happen?"Miyuki asks.

"Don't wanna talk about it."Kameko says looking away.

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 pm
Kyuki looked at Reiko. "What are you, her mom? Let X-Reiko do what she wants." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm
Timid shrugs and sighed "Augh games are hard to set up.... The teams are not decided yet so I think we should gather everyone in the courtyard in a little time and decide them, Of course there will be a peace treety for both teams at the time so fighting doesn't break out at the team descision." he takes a breathe "The rules? The rules are.... Ummm... Well I also have to work on that... hehe I'll have them when the meeting at the courtyard is at time... and Reiko spread the news with all your freinds too, All people who do not participate will be absorbed on the spot, There will only be exceptions for people who are to weak or are not eligable to be named a Werewolf, Vampire or Guardian"  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:46 pm
"Heh, alright then. To the courtyard now?" Kyuki said eagerly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:47 pm
"Absorded? What makes you think I would spread the word for you?"Reiko asked crossing her arms.

"What happened to absorbing Kameko anyway..."X-Reiko mutters.

"Come on Miyuki, lets go."Kameko says getting up.

"I don't want you to go out there...I sense something bad..."Miyuki mutters holding Kameko's wrist to stop her.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:49 pm
"But thee might be times where he comes out. Certain events at times"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games