Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 pm
(( Lol, you posted that right when I got off ))

"Wow! So some day I can make these all by myself?" Ali set to work doing what Zaias had done, pursing her lips in concentration.

Telemachus, distracted by her cute 'serious face', blew the straw wrapped he'd been working on off to the side.

Karley squealed and jumped around. SPIDER! SPIDER! OH MY GOSH IT'S A SPI- oh, just a straw wrapper. She picked up the wrapper and went off to throw it away. Gosh, I'm glad it wasn't a spider. I just hate spiders. Even thinking about them....AUGH! NO! NO! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! DON'T THINK- okay, fluffy puppy in a meadow, fluffy puppy in a meadow....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 pm
"Maybe we could..." Spencer started, but wasn't able to finish before Dr. Stanfield came crashing through and went shoulder first into the adjacent wall.

Dr. Stanfield groaned as he slowly picked himself up and rubbed his shoulder. "Damn. I hope I didn't fracture it" he said. He turned and saw everyone. "Oh, hello. Is this where Leah landed? I didn't know you guys were down here" he said.

After a minute or so, Dr. Sullivan came back and took the fluoiride trays out of Whit's mouth. He placed them on his instrument tray and then suctioned Whit's mouth. "Now, I'm sure you've heard this before, but there's to be no eating, no drinking, and no rinsing your mouth for at least half and hour so the fluoride can settle. After that you can eat and drink all you like. Just remember to keep taking care of those teeth and hopefully I'll only have to see you in here twice a year" the dentist said. He then took a pick and the mirror and gave Whit another quick once over before removing the dental bib and pushing the arm of the dentist chair down so Whit could get out. Dr. Sullivan gave Whit a new toothbrush before he dismissed him. The school dentist then began cleaning his office.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 am
Leah looked at everyone and saw Dr. Stanfield standing in front of them. "Are you alright Dr. Stanfield?" Leah asked. Leah thought about what is going on around here so she asked, "What's going on here? What are you guys doing down here anyways?" She then looked around once again and walked towards the hole that she fell through. "Wow I must have fallen hard..." Leah thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 am
"You're making one now aren't you?" Zaias said helping her flatten the paper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery made a face then went over to Dr. Stanfield to see how he was. "Leah's here, she slid down just before you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit nodded and said "Sure thing" before sliding out of the seat and stretching. He could last a half hour before eating. Though he was getting pretty hungry.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Ali paused and her eyes widened. "You're right!" She resumed padding the paper down happily.

------------------------------------------

Jordan held up the folded map to Leah. "We're treasure hunting. Would you-" she paused, looking at all the people who had joined up with them, "-like to join us?" She wasn't exactly sure whether she liked having so many people around or not. But so far, it was fun.

(( Having fun thinking up a final 'trial' they have to get past that uses all their powers...any ideas anyone? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 pm
(series of talent related traps etc? Only because they don't have certain people with them- invisibility/water etc, they have to work as a group for those. ...Invisibility trap thing could include mirrors and the waking up of some weird beast...)

Zaias squidged the paper down in a square and showed his sister how to accordion it all the way to the end. He left her some to finish and sat back again. He took a sip of his rootbeer and wiped his mouth, leaving his hand on his face The other slung along the booth above his busily working sister.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 pm
(( Lol, I'd already thought of using mirrors somehow. I'm thinking a lock system for manipulators, or manipulators moving mirrors while darkness helps out, sensory senses what to move, fire to light torches in sequence, flight to get some stuff up high... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 pm
((Perhaps several things needed to be done simultaneously? I like the sound of a chain reaction kind of thing... ))

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm
(There's always a motion sensored floor for flyers. And the Manipulators would have to float everyone over, only..are ours that strong? IN which case Zaias could find his way down there. OOOH! Zaias could already have BEEN down there! As far as manipulators alone can go anyway! lol shortcut whee )

Avery sensed Jordan's reluctant acceptance of yet another two people to their little group. She gently placed a hand just above Dr. Stanfield's arm and let her power flow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm
((yes, but if Alex ever sees Zaias there's going to be a hellraiser))

Dr. Sullivan took his tools to the sterilization room.

"Ah. Thank you Avery. That feels much better. You certainly have been paying attention to your studies" Dr. Stanfield said. He rolled his shoulder to test it. It was good.

Spencer looked at the doctor and at Leah. "So where did you guys fall from?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 am
"I'd like to join." Leah said to Jordan. Then she turned around to answer Spencer's question, "Well I was in Dr. Stanfield's office laying down on the bed when suddenly this hole came out of nowhere. I thought I was going to die." Leah then looked around at where they might be. "Well then shall we proceed?" asked Leah  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 am
vampiricbloodgirl1
Angelicos Flame
((I'll be off for the weekend! XP I'm sorry, but I really gotta go somewhere all week-end and will not be able to reply before a while... XP))

((Lol okay ^^ well if someone else interacts with treya then i ish will get back to posting with but for naos i ish be the deamon dog and thorns >:3...))

((peoples should pass through or by a randome room so i cans use teh vines >: D))

((I is back =D Sorry to be left for so long, but it was good to be out of the house for a while... =J Now I can start reposting... Where were we already? Ah yes, Treya calming down and Rock following her... Stalkerish, maybe? XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 am
"Thanks Dr. Stanfield" Avery said putting her hands down. She really felt good about leveling up now.
She shifted her bag around and flicked her head so her ponytail wouldn't get caught. It ended up across her shoulder.
"Yes, should we go again Jordan?" Avery asked and began scanning around in every direction to feel out what was what.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Marsh continued past the guidance counselors office when he found Ms Powers too busy to even glance up from her stack of overly officious looking papers.
He perhaps felt a twinge guilty for not offering to help but then again, he taught English what did he know about random forms??
Shrugging he stroked an elegant hand along a handsomely chiseled jaw and kept on his way.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 pm
(( God, this thing's gonna be complicated

Hehe, join the club Angelicos))

"Okay, let's go then." Jordan surreptitiously clicked the torch holder (or whatever it was...) back into place. The hole in the wall rather un-surreptitiously slid back into place. I wonder if the top went back too? Someone would have to fix that bed later if it didn't go back on it's own.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm
Alex made a mental note to himself to have the Disciplinary Committee take a look at the trap door in the medical office as well as to bring it up at the next student council meeting.

"Well since I'm down here, I guess I'll have to tag along. I don't know my way back from here" Dr. Stanfield said.

"Then I suppose we can technically say we have a staff chaperone with us now" Christopher said, keeping his flame alive so that they had some light other than the torches that hung along the wall.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games