Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 pm
*Liada walks in with some sweatpants on. Underneath she was wearing a one piece swimsuit since she was heading to the hot tub here at the resort. She went into the locker room to remove her sweatpants and grab a towel before she closed her locker and headed to the pool area where the hot tub was located. Seeing as there was no one there she ordered a glass of sparkling cider from the bar and waited for it to arrive as she slowly stepped into the tub.* Ohhhh...this is just what I needed..... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 pm
Fiory walked into the resort, and after recieving a welcoming brochure of the place, she made her way towards the women's locker room, to change. It was only as she was walking out to the hot tubs in her towel and two piece indigo suit that she notice Liada already lounging nearby. Fiory's black tail wagged lightly from behind her, and her ears flicked forward through the thick wavy blond hair that she had tied into a bun to keep it from getting too wet.

"Well look who it is. Long time no see Liada" She said quietly, putting her towel down and slowly joining Liada in the soothing waters.

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:32 pm
*Liada had almost fallen asleep in the warm soaking hot tub until her ears perked up at the sound of footsteps. Followed by a voice she hadn't heard in ages. Her head was resting on her arms at the edge of the hot tub but her eyes opened up and looked up without moving her head* Hey Fiory, was about time you got my letter about this town and made your way over here. How ya been?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Smiled, getting herself comfortable in the water, sighing heavily with relief. Her tail swayed back and forth in the water, swirling it gently.

"I had gotten your letter a while ago, it just took a while to walk here. I've been well though, how are you? How long have you been in this" She gave a gentle sigh, looking around at the beautifully relaxing place. "Heavenly place..?"

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm
*Liada leans back and raises her arms to rest on the edge of the hot tub. Following Fiory's sigh of relaxation* For a few months now. My roaming brought me here and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I have a potions business now and have been spending my time at the research lab. I still technically need to find a place to settle into.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm
Fiory listened almost in silence, enjoying the warm bubbling waters of the tub. Her paws desperately needed this swell. Though the thought of needing a place to stay did strike a cord a bit. "Well I'm sure where your staying can't be that bad...I'm staying in a garden down the way beneath on of the trees. It's quite lovely, you should come by sometime. The stars are beautiful at night." Obviously Fiory did not think living beneath a tree was abnormal in the least. Why would she? Wolves normally slept outdoors after all...

(btw posted with my iPod touch)

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm
*Liada smiled as she heard where her best friend was staying. Same old Fiory she thought. She hadn't changed a bit in her animal instincts. But that was what was she loved about her anyways.* I'll be sure to do that, in the meantime I've been looking around Geezerville to see what's out there for living establishments. You will so love the people around here, Its almost like that movie Pleasantville only with a little more craziness involved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 pm
Fiory tilted her head a bit. "Sorry, I've never seen the movie, but I can get what you mean. It is very peaceful here. I didn't know that you worked with potions though. What kind of potions do you brew?" She asked her ears pressing forward in interest. As far as living establishments were concerned, although she did enjoy her outdoor living a roof over her head would be something to look into as well. Fiory decided to wait a short while longer though in the new place before deciding whether or not to call it home.  

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 pm
I pretty much make any and all kinds for any thing one would need for. In either potions or cremes and I'm starting to look into research of technology. Its become a very lucrative business which is why I'm looking into a new place to settle into. *Starting to get a little warm she moved to sit on the edge of the hot tub and cool down a bit. She already went through her glass of sparkling cider and decided to order another one* You want anything hun?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:40 pm
Fiory smiled, her tail wagging with interest.

"Well I could do with some sake and cream. Would you join me in some? It's always better with good friends." Reaching behind her into her towel, she pulled out a small cloth bag, blue in color and velvet in material. Inside chimed the nice pile of coins Fiory had accumulated. It wasn't hard to get money for her. Over the centuries Fiory had mastered two very helpful skills; The Dog face, and the Pickpocket. This particular purse had belonged to a nobleman who she had met a few weeks prior who had had only eyes for Fiory's human body. When the topic of "being sold" for a profit came up because he had found out about her wolfen heritage, Fiory was all to happy to leave him penniless in the night.

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 pm
Sounds good to me. Nothing like sake on a cold winter night like this. *Liada orders a sake and cream from the waiter*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 pm
Fiory smiled taking a few coins of gold out of he pouch for when the waiter returned. Then she slowly exited the water, standing up and dripping a moment before in classic canine manner shaking off, her tail fluffing out and ridding herself of the water before she wrapped her towel around her moving back to a cushioned lounged nearby. There was a second one on the otherside of a small round table for Liada.

The waiter came back quickly setting the alcohol down on he table and accepting the outstretched gold coins that Fiory held out for him. "So what other news do you have Liada? What else do you find yourself doing here other them your potions business?"

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 pm
*Liada got up from the edge of the hot tub and went over to the table that Fiory sat at. She dried her tail and hair before laying the towel across her legs to keep them from being cold.* Not really a whole lot. Ever since I've come here its been the lab and just having a normal life. I haven't had really any major adventures happening at the moment but tons of hijinks that's for sure. I usually also hang around MW with the other gals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 pm
(feeling I'll.... Will post back later... Monster hiccups making it hard to type on the touch screen... This literally took ten minutes to type x.x"")  

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:28 pm
((Okay hun I'll keep it going with this post and I'll edit it if I need to.))

*Once the waiter came and went the girls continued to chat and catch up on old times and what they each were doing now. They watched the snow gently fall as they sipped away their drinks and sweets Once they were content with their fill they decided to call it a night and went to the locker room to change again. Afterwards they said their good nights and headed to what they each called "home"*.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games