Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:20 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth YearRavenclawPurebloodOlder BrotherHead of the Music Club

User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                              To make a citizen out of you
                                              Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                              So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian blinked behind his red spectacles when Grace didn't seem to be giving up about asking what was wrong with him, which made him wonder if she was just being too assuming or did she took Legilimency? She was a sixth year, no doubt about it if she did took it. When she felt silent for a while, he distracted himself by looking over the Sorting as the hat was sorting a certain Llewellyn... then a Nicoli. He simply nodded but he wasn't looking at her when she offered a helping about having a nice talk with her if he were up to it, that was cool but he wasn't sure when and besides, it wasn't like she would get it anyway. When asked about the ride, he shrugged and again slouching on his chair, "Uneventful, just had a ride with Sera but that's it, I supposed, He didn't seem to enjoy being with Sera, maybe the whole engagement thing inspired him to hate her more and more.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

The boys and girls in the clique, the awful names that they stick
                                              You're never gonna fit in much, kid
                                              But if you're troubled and hurt, what you got under your shirt?
                                              We'll make them pay for the things that they did!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me; They could care less as long as someone will bleed
                                              So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With : Himself (So far)
                                              Where : Ravenclaw Table
                                              Wearing : Uniform

Status : Unwillingly Engaged to Sera Avery
                                              Out.Of.Chords : OOC STUFF

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:21 am
User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:58 pm
User Image
Alice Beckstead

Time: 2033-2034
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice was nervous. She was to be the elder student that first years were to look up to. She felt so out of place. She wasn't brave like Eira. Taking a deep breath when the feast ended, Alice twisted the ring she had gotten so long ago from Eira, and then adjusted her hat before taking a step up on one of the seats so she was sure to be seen by all the first years. "Listen..." She began realizing she was too quiet so coughing she said, "Listen up, all Ravenclaw first years! Let me congratulate you in being sorted into the house of the wise and creative. My name is Alice Beckstead and I'm one of the prefects and I'll be showing you the way to your new home. If you have any questions feel free to ask."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
                                                    Miss GryffindorK
                                                    Connor Overton

Diamond Wales
                                                    Glynn Llewlyn

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                    Tiernan Yaxley

Essy ze Ninja
                                                    Gavin Selwyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon steered away from the Slytherin table as he entered the Great Hall, determined not to sit there. He'd had enough of people bothering him. He'd avoided the common room as much as possible, and had succeeded in doing so. He had practically become a ghost in the house, save for when he had been at games. Even then he felt awkward about being at them. He blamed the fact that he had a barely-tapped pit of anger that apparently was violent when provoked. What he did to Derrick... He was just lucky that he'd gotten months of detention instead of being expelled. It didn't matter if he remembered the event or not, he still did it, and it made him sick that it had taken the other teen a week to wake up.

He sat down silently, glancing over and only noticing that Colin was next to him, but frankly not caring. Colin was the last one that he could think of besides his family that he would go off on. That was obvious when Colin had been the one that found Leon and Derrick in the hallway. He swallowed, then shook his head. No, he wasn't going to think about that. Instead, he was just glad to be going home, away from everything that triggered his temper. He put his head down on the table, thinking that if he exuded enough of a presence, he wouldn't be bothered by anyone. It was worth a shot, in any case. He'd already gotten a letter from Michael stating that he was going to see a psychologist. Maybe Michael was going to send him off to the funny farm. After all, he was just so damn hilarious that everyone had to bother him and send him into ragefits that ended with people nearly dead.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm jus' gonna pretend tha' I don' exis' fer th' nigh'...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Glynn walked to the table, a smile on his face as he looked around the Great Hall for the last time before they went home. Sure, he had enjoyed classes, and had managed to make some friends (how, he wasn't sure, but he wasn't looking a gift-horse in the mouth just yet) but he still missed his family. It wasn't so much his mum, since he rarely spoke to her or saw her, but his grandparents. His grandfather had already owled him talking about a fishing trip that they were going to be having during the summer, and his grandmother had asked about what he wanted for dinner when he got home. Sure, it was back to silences that sometimes stretched for hours, but he had to admit that kids honestly wore him out socially. Especially Arnie, who was determined to drag him around and do everything with him. He guessed he enjoyed it, but again it was strange to him for someone to just latch on like that and not let go.

Ivar had been much easier to figure out, as had Reyna, Gavin, and Tiernan (even if Tiernan seemed to be strange even for him). Sighing, he sat down at the table and cupped his chin in one palm, looking around the table curiously. He was certain that he could always owl everyone over the summer, and maybe even figure out how to deal with Vito and Oliver better. Certainly probably better than insulting them in Welsh. He started drumming his fingers against the table, thinking if nothing else, he could possibly meet them over the summer for tea or something. He was sure his grandparents wouldn't mind having guests over.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, the year went by fast...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view...

username

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:47 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

As much as Ivar wanted to go home to Reading and skateboard around with his neighboring friends, he felt like he wanted to stay here in Hogwarts with his newly-made friends. He had an interesting bunch-- especially Reyna, Tiernan, Glynn, and Arnie. As for Vitomir? Not so much. Ivar wasn't letting go of Vito's condescending attitude and him saying that he'll be something good for the Hufflepuff even if Ivar showed dislike for that brat. Hah! Yeah sure, Ivar would let that Vitamin do that over his cold dead body. As for Oliver, Ivar wasn't sure, he was just neutral about him he supposed.

He arrived at the Great Hall rolling with his skateboard (and since it's Springtime, he didn't think he would get slipping like what happened during that one Winter). Ivar was thinking of going to the Yellow-clad house until he saw Glynn chilling in the Ravenclaw table, maybe he should go there instead. Besides, he was thinking about inviting some of his friends to his house like some hang-out/sleepover or whatever assuming Ivar's family had no plans in going anywhere. Halting his skateboard as he was now in Glynn's presence, he stepped down from it and sat down beside the blond, maybe ivar should try getting to know each other more. "Hallo, Glynn. How're you right now?" He greeted with a cordially serene smile, then asked, "And um, d'you have any plans this summer? Because I don't really think my brothers have any plans in mind right now, aside from the assumption I had that we could be owling anytime... Or maybe visiting each other? I dunno." He shrugged and felt abit sheepish, which was really ironic for him considering that he, Arnie, and Glynn were friends... At least for Ivar?

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Glynn] α† [the Ravenclaw Table]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLeon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAwkward
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c e l l o p н a n e, мr. c e l l o p н a n e ѕнoυlda вeen мy n a м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мr. c e l l o p н a n e, 'caυѕe yoυ can l o o ĸ rιgнт т н r o υ g н мe xxxxxx
                                                          w a l ĸ rιgнт в y мe, and never ĸ n o w ι'м т н e r e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin had to wonder if it was strange that he'd gotten somewhat accustomed to Leon's sudden hovering. No, that wasn't right. Hovering was something parents did, when they were constantly above and behind you, looking over your shoulder to make sure you were doing right. Shadowing didn't seem right, either, because that implied that Leon was somehow learning something from him, or stalking him, neither of which were accurate. He hadn't tried very hard to get any sort of information out of the other boy, mostly because he was very uncomfortable sticking his nose in where it didn't necessarily belong. Just because he'd been the one to find Leon in the hallway didn't make it his business. The fact that the Slytherin wasn't actively trying to talk to him about it pretty much meant he didn't want to, and Colin wasn't going to upset what felt like an extremely delicate situation by prying. Especially not considering that the only thing he'd gotten out of Leon on the matter was that he was apparently hanging around because he believed Colin was less likely to send him into a rage than the members of his own house. Which, admittedly, Colin thought was probably true. But it left him wondering how exactly he was supposed to act around someone who, prior to recent weeks, he'd done his best to leave alone. Particularly since he'd been leaving Leon alone specifically because the Slytherin obviously hadn't wanted company. Avoiding his own house, that Colin understood. But it didn't make the fact that Leon had gravitated towards him personally make any more sense. Especially since the person who Leon had, in fact, gone into a rage and beaten bloody, was in his house, and seated a ways down at this very table. If he was trying to avoid triggers... Well, it didn't make much sense. Unless Leon found Colin's presence comforting somehow, which the blonde boy sincerely doubted, since he and Leon had no real relationship prior to this beyond being two boys, in the same year, who happened to both be sort-of friends with Aimee and Caty. Sort-of friends, because Leon had never really seemed to want to be friends with either of them, they'd just seemed to force themselves on him until he'd given up on fighting it.

spaceThe Ravenclaw boy sat awkwardly, trying to discern if it were better to leave Leon alone, or try to engage him. Ignoring him might not be very good for Leon's mental state at the moment. Wasn't it important for people who were having problems to have emotional support from friends? Except Colin didn't think they were friends. Being friends required both person liking the other, and he had never thought Leon liked him. Tolerated him, perhaps? Because he was quiet, and didn't bother him? But that wasn't really friendship. And because they weren't friends, he didn't know if Leon would get annoyed if he tried to talk to him, which would totally defeat the purpose of lingering around him and his table to avoid anything that would trigger his temper... He wished this wasn't so complicated. Chewing his lip, he opted for silence, if only because, even if he were inclined to talk to the other boy, he had absolutely no clue what he'd talk to him about. He didn't think they'd ever had a real conversation, except the very brief one where Leon had confessed why he was hanging around him so much. He didn't want to ask about the other boy's holiday, which would probably bring up the uncomfortable subject of whatever his family had to say about the incident. Didn't know of any interests Leon had, or if they shared any. As far as he knew, they had nothing in common to talk about... Normally, Colin found silence comforting. At the moment, stretching between them, it was completely unnerving.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx a нυмan в e ι n g ' ѕ мade oғ м o r e тнan a ι r
                                                          xxxxxx wιтн all тнaт в υ l ĸ, yoυ're в o υ n d тo ѕee нιм т н e r e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx υnleѕѕ тнaт н υ м a n в e ι n ' neхт тo y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιѕ υ n ιмpreѕѕιve, υ n dιѕтιngυιѕнed y o υ ĸ n o w w н o

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------тнιrd----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire wandered into the Great Hall and glanced around. She saw her sister sitting with her friends at the Hufflepuff Table and debated sitting with them, but decided she should sit with her friends. Both sets of twins that she was friends with had one in the Ravenclaw House. So Claire took a chance and sat at Ravenclaw, hoping that one of them, or perhaps both sets, would come and sit with her. She sat politely at the table, nodding at the other Ravenclaws.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton was excited for the year to end, mostly because they'd get to go on vacation and a nice hike through the German countryside. It was bound to be awesome! Connor was more excited to be back in the normalcy of his family, despite them being not being the typical version of normal. Colton happily led his brother to the Great Hall stopping only to glance between tables. The older brother decided that he should sit with his twin at the Ravenclaw Table. He walked over, grinning when he saw Claire. "Hey! Hi Claire! We're gonna sit with you, if it's alright?" He grinned and sat beside her, leading Connor to sit beside him. "Hi Claire. How are you tonight?" Connor offered a small smile, head tilted quite in the wrong direction.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:50 am
User Image
User Image
𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Finally, it was time for the ending feast. Kimberly and Kiley hurried down to the Great Hall from their towers, eager to get through the night so their summer holiday could begin. They didn't have many plans, mostly just spending time at home and with their friends. Kim wanted to take a trip to the piers and go swimming, so they might ask their group of friends if they wanted to join them all on that adventure. As they arrived at the Great Hall and looked towards their individual tables, Kiley spotted something out of place. "Claire is sitting over at my table with some First Years. Should we sit with them?" she asked her sister. Kimberly nodded, then started walking over to their friend, the pair sitting down across from the Hufflepuff and the other boys. "Hey Claire and Claire's friends! I know you guys from somewhere, I think. Aren't you in Gryffindor?" Kim asked curiously. Kiley spoke up as she sat down. "They're twins like us, Kim. One is in Gryffindor with you, the other is in Ravenclaw with me." The other twin seemed to have a moment of realization, her eyes going wide. "Ohhh, really? That's so cool, they were sorted just like we were, Ki. Oh, I'm Kimberly by the way. You guys can call me Kim," she added. "And I'm Kiley, or Ki if you prefer. Nice to meet you two," the quieter twin continued.

She won't get off the phone. She won't leave me alone when I'm talking to that guy.
                                                              She can be a real nightmare. Gets me to do her hair, then says it never turns out right.
                                                              But when I put on a face, she can tell 'cause she knows me so well.
                                                              Closer than my closer friend, someone will be there 'til the end. My sister, sister.
                                                              Deeper than the deepest sea. No one loves you like your family. My sister, sister.

x x x x x

OOC: . . .

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------тнιrd----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire smiled at the boys when they joined her, adding to them, "You're very welcome to." She smiled brightly at them, then glanced up when she saw Kim and Ki heading towards her as well. They were their usually happy selves, so Claire simply beamed at them. They introduced themselves to the boys, so Claire added, "Boys, these are my girl friends. Girls, I met these boys on the stairs. They're pretty awesome." She beamed, happy to be making introductions.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:11 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton grinned over at the blonde when she invited them to sit. He was about to find something to engage conversation when he noticed another set of twins walk over. The girls asked if he and Connor were in Gryffindor, and he was about to reply that he was, but the sister caught it first. Apparently their names were Kimberly and Kiley. They seemed nice. "I'm Colton, and this is Connor here. As she said I'm a Gryffindor and he's in Ravenclaw." He grinned brightly, happy to have met another set of twins. It was always fun! They were even identical! What were the odds of that happening twice? Connor turned his head, following the sounds, before sighing. Two new people came over, and their voices were terribly, terribly similar. Hm. Perhaps he'd figure another way to tell them apart. He tapped his chin, trying to appear thoughtful to hopefully exclude him from talking. Colton had already introduced them both, so he could observe a bit longer.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 220 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 270 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 565 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Half Blood - Future Writer
- - - - - - - - - - - - Taken By : Feather Snow

User Image
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ Reserve Chaser
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Dakota had spent all year studying, preparing for his NEWTs and finally it was over. No more tests, no more school, just life. The eagle would be lying if he said he wasn’t nervous to be sent out into the world. However, he had his plans for the future. Things he wanted to do and accomplish before other things could happen. For instance he wanted to at some move back to Ireland, after all he could write anywhere. Maybe see some of the world like his mum had.

Before he could do that though, Dakota needed to talk to Feather, not to mention get through his final night. Finding a spot at the Ravenclaw table, he thought about joining his friends. However, a part of him wanted to remain at his table for the last night. Sitting down it wasn’t long before his cousin Grace walked in and noticed him alone. Heading over she joined him as per usual it seemed. “Hey Kota, why aren’t you sitting with your friends?” Grace asked curiously before looking around for Avian. “Felt like sitting here with you.” Dakota answered completely fudging his answer. “I get it. I’m going to miss you next year.” She told him. “Hey don’t worry Gracie, you’ll still see me around.” He assured her as best he could. They were family there was no avoiding that.

“Would I be wrong to say you’re looking for Avian?” Dakota asked curiously. If his cousin could ask him about not sitting with friends, then he could ask her about the boy that interested her. “What if I am?” She questioned right back. “Then I guess that’s your business but I was just curious. It’s not like I’m Leo. I’m not going to play twenty questions about the boy you like, or play the big brother.” He told her truthfully. She was his cousin and although they were close, he knew it was her personal life not his. Grace hadn’t questioned him about what happened with Tori or Feather, so he didn’t plan on questioning her. “I know… I just heard a rumor and I was curious if it was true?” She told him. “What that he’s engaged to Sera Avery?” Dakota brought up rather casually. “You know?!” The look on her face was priceless. “Of course I know, I was studying not living under a rock all year.” Like he didn’t pay attention to these things.

Dakota

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...
OOC: Since I read in Cy's post that Avian and Sera's engagement has ran the rumor mill I figured Dakota and Grace could hear about it.

shabatha
Jade Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:13 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aνιαη Ƶєcнαяιαн Lσνєттє ◆ x
Fifth Year RavenclawPurebloodHead of the Music Clubspace

User Image
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
                                              I've told you time and time again you sing the words
                                              But don't know what it means to be a joke and look--
                                              Another line without a hook, I held you close as we both shook
                                              For the last time, take a good hard look!

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

"Aren't you supposed to be on your own House Table?"

That's the first thing Avian said ever since he sat down to his respective table, casually playing his guitar and humming some tunes, as his sister Nike sat next to him which was much of his surprise. Huh? He thought she was angry at him? He even taught himself not to dote nor mind any of Nike's business. Maybe there was a change of scene? He could be wrong. "What? It's the end of the year, the house points are probably final by now, it's not like the prefects would see it as a big deal." Nike countered with an arched eyebrow, with their identical grey eyes meeting each other. The Ravenclaw could not help but roll his eye heavily and went back to strumming, saying, "I get it, you're just here because you're avoiding your fiance and probably looking for someone for you to rant about the fact that Lillantine's your fiance." He assumed so given the fact that Nike has a temper, and has the tendency to ramble and rant about probably everything. That was probably a hyperbole but you get his point.

Nike looked as if he hit one of her nerves, as she shot him a glare and protested, "Excuse me? Avoiding? Me? You're joking, Avian. I'm not a coward who avoids situations unlike you--" Avian gritted his teeth, was she here to remind him about Sera again? No, there was no way he was proposing a date to that woman. He would tell his father to suck it up because that old man has a poor taste compared to his own son, there was no wonder why his father only got into a relationship by arranged marriage.

"If you're here to point out again about me avoiding my supposed-to-be wife and making a pseudo-insult about my own problems, I would highly suggest you mind you own bloody business, Nicole" Avian raised his voice and coldly countered her, leaving his Slytherin sister a surprised look. He knew he should felt bad about it but he had enough, and he never wanted another person to add on the list of people that gets under his skin. Nike narrowed her eyes at him for five seconds and opened her mouth, "Yes, but that's not the reason why I'm---"

"Conversation's over. Now leave me alone and handle your own problems because it wasn't like you need any of my help, anyway" Avian interrupted her and looked her in the eye, the siblings glared at each other before she spoke again, with a gravely irritated tone, "Look, alright, I'm sorry, but I highly suggest that you shouldn't take it out on me. I was going to just ask you how you've been, but whatever, you're really just being reckless." She stood up abruptly from her seat and proceeded to be on her way to the Slytherin. As she was no longer on Avian's sight, he sighed and looked at Grace who was talking to some old guy. He didn't feel like he should tell her about his situation, that would only make their relationship worse and he did not want that.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed
                                              I'm okay, I'm okay now, but you really need to listen to me
                                              Because I'm telling you the truth! I mean this! I'm okay [Trust me]

Ɯιтн [Nike, then himself] αт [the Ravenclaw Table]

𝓤𝓷𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝒆𝓭𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓻𝒆𝓣𝓱𝒆𝓶𝒆 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰

< 𝓞𝓾𝓽.𝓞𝒇.𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 >
                                              OOC STUFF

murruelecreuset

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games