Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

'Best not to dwell on things,' thought Selina philosophically. 'Tomorrow will come soon enough.' She folded the letter from her aunt back up and placed it in its envelope, and tucked it into a pocket in her robes. Figuring she should enjoy the Feast, and not worry about what tomorrow might bring, Selina started looking around for others to associate with. She caught sight of a boy wearing a rather distinctive pair of red spectacles, and a ghost of a smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Rather like she, Lyall seemed to be by himself. 'I could do with some company other than my own, right now,' she thought.

Getting up from where she was seated, Selina walked over to the Hufflepuff Table, and sat down beside the young man. "Hello, Lyall," she said politely. "Figured out your plans for summer yet?"

Miss GryffindorK

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ ¢σσℓ ωнєи уσυ'яє ραят σf α тєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє ωнєи ωє'яє ℓινιиg συя ∂яєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall was thinking about his little garden at home, when he felt someone move near him. He looked around, eyes wide in a bemused expression. It was Selina, the girl he'd met in the hallway a few months ago. She greeted, then asked about summer plans. "Oh, hello Selina! I really don't have plans for summer, except helping Mummy in the garden." He grinned at her, then pondered for a second, before adapting a tiny frown, much uncommon on his face. "Say, aren't you in Ravenclaw? I thought we were to sit at our own tables during feasts... or maybe just the first one... I can't really remember, but I don't want you to get in trouble! Oh, that'd be bad!" He looked concerned, then added a tiny grin. "Maybe it's just for the first feast. Either way, I'm glad to see you again!" He scratched his neck, then pushed his glasses up again, before pondering the girl before him.

[quote="Graydon Ironshield"

вℓυє ѕкιєѕ, вσυи¢у ѕρяιиgѕ ωє נυѕт иαмє∂ тωσ αωєѕσмє тнιиgѕ
α иσвєℓ ρяιzє, α ριє¢є σf ѕтяιиg уσυ киσω ωнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє؟ єνєяутнιиg!
∂σgѕ ωιтн fℓєαѕ, αℓℓєяgιєѕ, α вσσк σf gяєєк αитιqυιтιєѕ вяαи∂ иєω ραитѕ,
α νєяу σℓ∂ νєѕт αωєѕσмє ιтємѕ αяє тнє
вєѕт
тяєєѕ, fяσgѕ, ¢ℓσgѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
яσ¢кѕ, ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, αи∂ ѕσ¢кѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
fιgѕ, αи∂ נιgѕ, αи∂ тωιgѕ тнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg уσυ ѕєє, σя тнιик, σя ѕαу ιѕ αωєѕσмє

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:28 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxinsult me, i'll get over it. insult my friends, i'll destroy you.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana's fourth year had been...well, uneventful, to sat the least. Weren't they always, though? She walked into the Great Hall actually quite disinterested. She was usually so excited about the feasts, they were always delicious, wonderful. Ariana couldn't help feel like going back up to her room and curling up under her blankets. Really, she should've been packing right now, after all most of her things were sitting on her bed -- ready to be packed, but not yet sitting in her suitcases. She didn't really know what it was that made her so disinterested in really doing anything, but whatever. She tried to push it out of her mind as she took her seat near the middle of the Hufflepuff table. She wasn't really sure if anyone was going to be sitting with her, so maybe she'd just jump in on someone else's conversation during the feast? Who knew. She propped her head up with one hand as she began daydreaming again -- it seemed to be something happening more and more often lately.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

After a year of what seemed to be Alice avoiding Jasper the two had actually come to the Great Hall together. Much to Jasper's delight it didn't seem to be against his adoptive sister's wishes. Finding a seat at the Hufflepuff table together Alice seemed happy and Jasper seemed to be far better then he had been.

Sitting beside one another Jasper took Alice's hand as they waited for the feast to get underway. He knew if Jess wasn't with Dorian Alice would be over there in a heartbeat. Looking up at her adoptive brother, Alice wondered what was on his mind. It couldn't possible be her, right?

"Jasper, what's on your mind?" Alice asked curiously as she stared down at their hands together. "Nothing Alice, just thinking about how you'd probably be over with Jess right now." he told her. "Yeah probably but I don't want to be a bother on Dorian and her." she said with a small smile. "I get that."

Glancing over at the Gryffindor Table he noticed Valentina sitting by herself. He only looked for a second before looking over at the Ravenclaw table. Noting that Lexine and Iñigo were together he looked back to Alice. "By the way did Valentina talk to you?" Jasper asked curiously. "Why was she supposed too?" Alice asked looking up at him curiously. "She just said she would..." he answered her. "Well then I'll just have to go over there..." she said seeing the look on Jasper's face. "But that can wait..."

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform with a twist

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other
OOC: Just quoted you since you were mentioned

mrs-lestrange

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"I shouldn't worry so much about getting in trouble at this point," Selina answered with a slight chuckle. "By now, all detentions have been served, the demerits tabulated, and since they close Hogwarts shortly after we're gone, there is no summer school. Besides, I've seen other students mingling, including ones with Prefect's badges, and I have a number of friends whom sit here. I should like to count you amongst their number, if I can. Anyway, the way things are shaping up, it's quite likely I'll be doing something similar this summer with my grandmother. Have an interest in Herbology, do you?"

Miss GryffindorK

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall blinked in confusion at Selina's casual calm about the possibility of trouble. He looked around, not sure if there really could be prefects breaking rules. It actually seemed a bit counter-productive. "Well....if you think it'll be alright, I don't mind sharing your company." He nodded, then offered a friendly grin. He slipped his glasses off to scrub at them, revealing his brown eyes, so often veiled behind glass. He pushed his specs back on, then grinned as Selina mentioned her grandmother, then asked if he liked Herbology. "I like it, yes. I'm not very good with most of the other classes, but Herbology is like gardening. Maybe I'll do better when I can pick electives next term." He pondered what sort of studies he might like to take, hoping they might have one with animals. He liked animal care!

вєѕт

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"Herbology is one of my favourite classes too," replied Selina. "I think Professor Hill is a very good instructor." When Lyall mentioned struggling with his other classes, Selina wisely decided to keep her mouth shut on the subject; while she did quite well in her classes, only she, her instructors, and whomever ended up getting custody of her needed to know how well. "I'm hoping there's interesting electives we can pick from. I know there's a 'Care of Magical Creatures' class, but I don't know if we're allowed to pick it."

Miss GryffindorK

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with Housemates
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Maybe I can see Emily this Summer... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ι ѕ ѕ υ є ѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕ σ υ ℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυ я f α ¢ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α ¢ ¢ ι ∂ є и т α ℓ ℓ у σи ρυ я ρ σ ѕ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo settled in at the Hufflepuff table for the feast, expression thoughtful. Her year had been... odd. She couldn't help but feel like a certain Slytherin was to blame for that, though. Their not-a-real-date date had turned out to be weird, that was for sure. But, she supposed that finding out a guy was gay wasn't the worst thing to happen on a date. Er, sort of gay. She didn't want to outright say he was completely one hundred percent only into guys since she didn't know for sure. Only he could figure that out. But, he definitely liked guys a least a little. She glanced around the room to see if she could spot him, but didn't catch a glimpse of him at his table. Oh, well. She certainly hoped things turned out alright for the guy. She had to admit, she was more than a little worried. She'd spoken to his friend, that Ravenclaw Elliott, about what'd happened on the date, figuring that the two of them were close, so Elliott needed to know. Plus she got the feeling that Jesse was the sort of guy to keep everything to himself and not want anyone to worry about him. That being said, it wasn't like he was going to tell Elliott what was wrong... so she'd done it for him. And Elliott had assured her that Jesse was in no way going home to Paul, whoever that was (she hadn't managed to get a straight answer out of Jesse on the matter). Apparently the Slytherin was saying with Elliott and his brother. Good. He'd probably be better off.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тнαт ι ' ℓ ℓ f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ σ и ' т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕ є є и ι т α ℓ ℓ в є f σ я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢ я α ѕ н αи∂ в υ я и , ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓ є α я и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт є и ¢ σ υ я α g є ѕ нєя

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton slipped into the Great Hall a little late, but thankfully the Headmaster's end of year speech hadn't quite begun yet. It seemed like everyone was here, including his brother as he took a glance around all the tables before making his way to his houses table. All the Hufflepuffs here were older, though, other than Selina, who was over here for some reason, but she was a Ravenclaw! Oh well, he saw people from other houses moving around all the time, so he supposed it wasn't that big of a deal. He laid his head down on the table, seeing if he could possibly get a few winks in without looking too suspicious.

First year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood ║ Reserve chaser

OOC: (Open for interaction.)

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 am
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess brightened instantly when Dori sat down to her. "Thanks," she said enthusiastically. "So do you." She smiled when he took hold of her hand and pecked her on the cheek, giving his hand a brief squeeze with her own small hand, before kissing him back on the lips. It was her last night at school, and she didn't really care what note she went out on, so long as she enjoyed herself. Them both sitting down made things a lot easier, anyhow. She didn't have to practically climb somewhere just to reach him. The fact that he was so hesitant about it really was sweet, though. He was... conscientious of her, and she was used to being self conscious one, always checking to make sure no one was snickering at her behind her back. She looked around the hall once more, before her eyes settled on him once again. "I'm going to miss this," she said a bit forlornly. "From now on I'll have to do my own cooking, and cleaning..." She grinned. "Any chance you could help me move in, when I find a place? It's either that or I press my brothers or my dad into doing the heavy lifting." Sure, she could just levitate stuff, but she'd probably be living right around muggles, and she didn't feel like getting a court summons for breaking the Statute because someone saw her making boxes of junk float through their curtains.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the bass drum cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:20 am
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє

Lyall nodded, happily. "I like Herbology, and Professor Hill is very smart... but he kinda scares me. It's probably a silly thing, but he gives me the heebie-jeebies." He glanced at the professor's table, then looked back to Selina. She spoke about electives, to which he nodded. At the mention of a Magical Creatures class, the boy's eyes lit up. What other classes would be unlocked for next year? He had a load of choices to make over the summer, including what to do about Quidditch. The sport seemed fun in theory, but in actuality, it just really hurt. He tapped the arm of his glasses, deep in thought. When he remembered that he wasn't alone, he blushed and looked back to the younger girl. "I think a magical creatures class would be fun! Maybe some maths. I am good at maths!" He nodded, feeling a tiny bubble of pride in himself.

вєѕт

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"Professor Hill unnerves quite a few people," Selina said agreeably. "There's something unsettling about him; I think it's his eyes." She followed his gaze in the direction of the Staff Table, on the dais at the front of the Hall, hoping the professor wasn't actually listening in on them.

"Yeah, I think the Magical Creatures would be fun as well. If you like maths, you might consider taking Arithmancy; I know I am." Glancing over at Layton as he tried to take a nap before the start of the feast, Selina asked him, "How about you, Layton? Thought about what classes you want to take next term?"

Miss GryffindorK
                                                    AlphaApex

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton had silently been watching the interactions between others, not really focusing on any one conversation. Seemed like everyone was having one, even his brother Devonte, with that Violante girl. Layton found it kind of funny and ironic at the same time as to how neutral he was to her. Maybe it was because their names rhymed? That made him laugh even more--internally, of course. His focus was diverted away from everyone else when he heard his name being spoken by Selina, asking him about next year's classes. "Well, I dunno. The only elective second years can take is Advanced Flying, which I guess is convenient. I'll hopefully be making reserve seeker next year, so I'll be able to sharpen up my skills. As for third year, though, I agree with you on Care of Magical Creatures. I've heard Divination is interesting as well."

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"I'll definitely take that class," replied Selina. "I'm not so sure about Quidditch, though. I always got picked last every time we played sports at my old school. At least the Flying class will get me out of the castle for a class period, if nothing else."

AlphaApex

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton was quite happy that Selina would be taking Advanced Flying as well, meaning that he'd have at least one person who he could actually talk to. And maybe it would keep Devonte from bullying him too much. Though if his friend Hamilton enrolled, he'd probably be too busy being a jerk with that other Slytherin. "Well, I'm sure you'd do great if you tried out. It's pretty hard to not make it onto the team, even as a reserve."

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games