Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:57 pm
Jocasta looked around the room and noticed that this small get together turned into a gathering... and yet another Uchiha had walked into the room; Her hands started to shake and she looked at the Yamanaka. From what she had heard, the Yamanaka was able to read minds... he would be able to hear the fact her mind was racing about one hundred miles per hour. She walked over to the desk and picked up her headband, she wrapped it around her waist and walked out of the room. She looked at the man and nodded " Well... then ... I'll be in the Academy. I'm finding a bit hard to breathe. " she immeaditely walked out of the room and shut the door behind her, she leaned against the wall outsie fo the door and started to take deep breaths in... she needed to go train and get everything off her mid.

[[ // Exit ]]

Punished Knight

Jonderken

Blessings Followed by Sin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 am
Justice Hyano

xNew York Slavex

Punished Knight

Jonderken

"You may teach her if you wish Ibara-kun. And correct, she does not have a sensei as of now." Masaru's clone replied to the blonde male. Giving a quick glance to the Senju male he would simply nod as if saying, 'You may get a squad soon.' As the young Uchiha teen would walk into the office, he could instantly feel a strong sensation of being looked upon. Once he looked towards the clone of the Hokage it would become evident why as his onyx gaze was staring intensely at the male. "Hello Logi-kun. It's nice to meet you." The clone was still in his leaned back posture with one leg over the other and head resting on the back of his hand. "What kind of headband would you like?" It was then that the female Genin decided it was her time to leave it seemed, and thus he didn't stop her, he had no reason to.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:11 am
A sensation of happiness ran through Logi at the moment the Hokage greeted him. "I would love a black colored headband... if that's possible. " Logi said to the Hokage. On the outside, Masaru was a scary person but once you heard him speak you would realize he was very kind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:15 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei simply returned a smirk to Masaru noting his understanding to what he was implying. It turns out things were about to get rather interesting as he watched the young female exit to the academy. "Looks like I'll meet you there then." he said in his typical kind tone. With that he vanished. [exit]

Chakra: 1115/1115
Stamina: 385/385

User Image

Punished Knight

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:21 am
Justice Hyano

"A black one hn? What type? Long, or maybe short? Or perhaps a bandana style?" The clone would sit up and open a drawer and pull out the several types of headbands before laying them neatly in a row on his desk for the male to choose from. "Logi-kun, if you don't mind me asking, who are your parents?" The clone was taking an interest in the boy and he was sure Masaru would too.

[[ You can have them be relatives if you wish. ]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:36 am

Logi reached for the short heaband and tied it around his neck. "Thank you." He smiled... Then the second question hit him, about his parents. This was one of the few times you could see true emotion on Logi's face. With a face of almost pure disgust he spoke "My father was Agni Uchiha, named after a fire god as I am. My mother was Ayao... I don't remember her maiden name. Also named after a fire goddess. Which explains my first and middle name being that of gods." He said coldly. He had no real attachment to his parents. They pushed him so hard because he had shown prodigal tendencies. He couldn't help but feel that they weren't even really his parents, yet he knew this to be false.

Soon after, Logi snapped out of his thought train and smiled at Masaru. "Sorry I don't usually get like that.." He chuckled sort of. Then the possibility of Masaru being a relative of his flashed through his head. "Do you... know of my parents?" He asked shyly. After a while the band around his neck became uncomfortable, he switched to a longer one, and tied it around his forehead keeping his bangs out of his face so he didn't have to constantly adjust. Logi was sure he'd move his headband around multiple times a week.

[[ Being related would be pretty cool :3]]

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 pm
The clone watched the teen as he told his story about his parents and could relate to it in a sense. However, the names stuck out rather hard in his mind. "It's quite fine. I'm sure you would know of my past, then again maybe not." The clone switched which leg was on top because the other was beginning to fall asleep, and took this time as well to switch hands, leaning posture to the other side of the chair. "Yes, I know of Uncle Agni and Auntie Ayao. You know of my parents correct, Takeru Uchiha and Yoruichi Uchiha? 'May my mother rest in peace..and father burn in hell..' The clone's gaze intensified, not towards Logi but in general as it thought back on the past.

Justice Hyano

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Logi twitched upon hearing the names of his aunt and uncle. He had heard of Masaru's story but he never thought that his cousin would be the Hokage. He never knew of his name. "Yeah. I know the names. I didn't think that my cousin would be the Hokage though. You're... not much older than me." Logi said with a somber tone. He stared at Masaru in hopes that he could feel that he was attempting to sort of console him, though it was his place, he felt as though he should help relatives as much as possible. Though you wouldn't really be able to tell, Logi was saddened by the realization of Masaru's past, and envious of his determination in strength.

"I'm... I'm sorry Masaru..." The first time Logi hadn't addressed him as Hokage. He attempted to build a personal connection with Masaru, knowing that it would soon be important.

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

Justice Hyano

User Image
XXXXXMasaru's clone took note of Logi's reaction. So it seemed that he did know, and just hadn't known that it was Masaru to be the victim, much like Masaru not to know the name of Uncle's child for lack of interaction with his father's side of the family. "Hn.. five or so years? You are thirteen correct?" The clone switched his sitting style altogether and spread his legs out as he slid further down into the chair, letting his arms rest in lax position on the arms of the chair. His gaze redirected towards the window as he stared out at the village for a brief amount of time.

XXXXX"It is fine, Logi-kun. We can't change the past sadly so we must learn to live with it and move on. I'm just glad to see you are doing well. I lost my brother in the recent attack on the village from that nine tailed fox demon. I was beginning to think the only real family I had left was Kansuke-sama." As the last bit of words left his mouth the clone turned his gaze back upon his cousin, giving him a once-over to just half-a** guess at his strength."Not that I really care about it that much, but how was your upbringing? Were you trained or did your parents not have much to do with you?" The clone kicked his feet up onto his desk and motioned for Logi to take a seat on the couch if he wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:33 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 575 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 4600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

The clone of Ibara noticing the Hokage, his clone atleast, and the new Uchiha that had entered begin to have a personal conversation so he decided to zone them out and focus on defending the border some more. Inspecting the orb closely that floated inches off his hands he would readjust the Kanji that were on each side of the sphere reinforcing the barrier, restoring its strength.

The barrier now back at full power once more showed tiny almost microscopic blips, insects and somewhat larger blips, small animals all over the sphere. Although the animals weren't threats they all contained chakra, albeit miniscule amounts. It wasn't much of a bother to glance at the blips it was actually a bit fun for Ibara's clone trying to guess what each small blip was.

It was quiet at the borders of the village once more, nothing going on out there. With a sigh the clone would crack its neck and wrists then return to his position maintaining the sphere, it was hard work doing this, even for the clone but it meant Ibara could be elsewhere training and that was good, he'd need it for what he wished to do.

The clone would look up from the sphere from time to time to the two Uchiha that were conversing as he was learning about their past it was truly interesting stuff but the border was his main focus. His sphere was the ultimate defense for the village, anything that would enter village would be relayed immediately to the Hokage which in turn would be relayed to Ibara and the rest of the village. Fast response due to Ibara's barrier even things a guard would miss would be noticed by the clone in the Hokage's office.

Guard the Gates 4/4

Blessings followed by Sin
Justice Hyano

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Jonderken

"Yes. I'm thirteen" Said Logi, staring at Masaru. He listened to his words, amazed that someone so young could be so wise. He noticed the motion to the couch. Logi swayed as he walked to the couch, sat, and looked back at Masaru. "I was considered a prodigy... I didn't want to be. My father pushed me... More than I wanted to be pushed." Logi said as he looked away from Masaru. He sighed as he recalled those days. He had the best scores in his class. Why did he reject his gift? He wasn't even entirely sure, but he knew he would eventually have to embrace it. Yet on his own terms. "I sort of ran away from them. I want to advance in my own way, rather than his." He finished that sentence quickly, realizing it might not make as much sense to Masaru as he hoped. This conversation had been so interesting that Logi had just noticed there was a blonde man in the room. He glanced quickly at the man with the sphere. "Oh, Hi there." He spoke to the man, and then shot his eyes back to the Hokage. "So... I'm assuming you have the highest order of Sharingan, no?" He asked Masaru.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:24 pm
no more felonies sweatdrop

Justice Hyano
welcome to the leaf

Jonderken

User ImageUser Image

Luciano had been quiet long enough, Getting back up off the floor, not that anyone cared or paid any attention. "So we have about 3 new genin and one is related to the Hokage? interesting. So Ibara is at the Academy, I might go train as much more as I can and pay him a visit since I do need something to do". After the Senju and the girl left, Luciano thought he might as well ask for a mission or at least something to do until something else happens that require his experience. " So, Lord Hokage do you have anything for me to do?" Luciano asked in such a non emotional tone. Luciano was also expecting to be a jounin by now but that genin had to mess thing up but oh well.

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 505/505 | STA • 75/75 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:29 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 755/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi walked through the halls of the Hokage's building. As he walked past the secretary, he'd give her a quick wave before heading into the hokage's office. Once he got in, he quickly realized that it was a little more crowded than he would have liked. He quickly closed the door behind himself quietly and went to a corner of the room. It was decided that this is where he would remain until the room cleared out slightly.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Justice Hyano

Jonderken

xsilent Echoes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 am
Justice Hyano

"Ah, I see. I always remembered Uncle Agni being a bit.. stern, to say the least." Masaru never liked his uncle that much, or even really cared for his Aunt. They weren't the best of people to be around that he could recall, always getting onto him for the smallest of things when he visited. "Ran away you say? Are you sure that was the best thing to do? I mean, I know your father was.. yeah.. but your mother was generally more caring, to me at-least. So shouldn't you at-least visit for her sake?" The clone once again glanced out the window as a bird flew by, flying free, living a life of no restraints, oh how the clone envied that. "Highest? No. I only have one-tomoe. However, I do know how to unlock the others, just haven't had the time or cared to do so."

xSilent Echoes
Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

Title: This is not a Drill
Information: Those charged with this mission are to defend the village from a sudden, unknown invader and his/her cronies. What the shinobi do not know is that this event is nothing but a hoax set up by the village for training purposes.
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: None
Note: The rank of this mission is a reflection of the participator's rank. (Chuunin-C. Jounin-B. Konin-A.)

The clone would glance over towards the male who had decided to interrupt his conversation with his family. "No, Luciano-kun. I don't have anything serious that needs to be taken care of at this time. If you really want something to do though, maybe check the mission board? Or if you are feeling a bit jumpy after being called back before getting to fight, maybe find a Genin and attempt this?" The clone would toss him a scroll that contained a mission that few knew about. "Find someone preferably that can't read your mind~" The clone teased about how Ibara had foiled the mission in the past when it was given to the Senju male.

brooystart

The clone would notice the arrival of the new Genin and reached over and grabbed a headband off his desk before tossing it to him. There wasn't much needed to be said. However, "If you want to seek training, find your relative, Jurei Senju at the Academy."  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:51 am

xSilent Echoes

Logi dropped his head quite a bit when Masaru asked about his mother. "Mom was fine.. she just tended to take Agni's side a lot. I should every once in a while.." Logi spoke half-heartedly. He noticed that Masaru only said he had one tomoe. Granted, that was more than Logi had at this point but he couldn't help but wonder why Masaru didn't care about the advancement of his eyes. "Oh, my eyes are still dormant." He spoke a he ran a hand through his dark hair. "I've never needed them though, I'm smarter than I look." Logi said with a slight chuckle.

Logi heard a man speak, but wasn't very interested in anything he had to say. The Aburame man spoke to Masaru while Logi just stared at a wall. The man finished what he had to say and Logi took his opportunity to ask Masaru a question. "While we're talking about advancement, Masaru... What do you think the first thing I should do is?" Logi asked brightly. He wasn't rushing the Hokage but he knew that he'd have many more conversations as this one with Masaru.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games