Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Some Witty Name

Timely Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 pm
A small smile formed upon the youth's lips, as he bowed his head to the Raikage, muttering a small thank you to her, as he exited the room, the headband grasped gently within his hands. The boy was eager to put it on, but for now, he would go celebrate his success.

((OOC- This account is the RPer of Musei, sorry for the confusion if any c: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

The newly appointed Raikage had entered. It was presumed for her to at least stop by the door to reflect on her duty. And even with the filth of blood and dirt caked on her clothes she soon discarded and changed, she had no means of stopping. Work had to be collected immediately. Promotions were to be in order along with a memorial for the public. After patching herself up somewhat with the supplies she had on hand, Doki sat into the seat. The piles have gone up somewhat. It reminded her that she still needed to elect some advisers to run things smoother. Then there was the fact that she still had a student to look after, with Kin unavailable. She sighed, rubbing her eyes trying to desperately rack out some counter measures.

Well, the memorial could be done later. The people at the hospital were doing better now that her ninja had gotten down to it. And there were promotions to be given out now and that meant more teachers to take on more students. In hard times, more of something could often help in the struggle. Then there was rebuilding, which she last remembered Apollo already getting on to it. Alright. Good.

Once the people would be ready, she could easily dismiss away the less immediate problems and give out the current solutions. Using Chiyuto on herself to heal her own wounds, she waited while scribbling down papers.

OOC:.

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked into the room, it seemed he hadn't worried about his appearence. His gloves were torn probably from helping move rubble. Clothing still had a little blood on it from his head injury, he had a medic on the scene look at it though. The rest of his clothing with simply covered in dirt it seemed he hadn't stopped working at the site till that moment."Lady Raikage, all of the injured have been taken to the hospital or are being treated on site. Bodies of the deceased are being taken to the morgue. Is there anything else that you need assistance with?" His headband had been moved to cover his natural gray eye again, his single implanted green eye could only be seen.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 280/415 ❈ Stamina 180/180 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai entered into the main hall of the office and traveled to the Raikage's office. She rested against the was across from the door. Doki was busy taking care of certain matter but the sounds of it. Dai rubbed her hands; would Doki scold Dai for the lives she helplessly ended to save her own. She sighed and shoved her hands into her flank jacket. Haki had changed. She remembered a cheerful child but now Haki was spiteful of some; mostly of Dai. Dai thought about everything that child had been through since arrival. A discussion with Kinpaku might be needed. But then again, what would happen if Kinpaku realized that her child had changed. In thought, out of everyone in Kumo, Dai was the only one that knew how to remove information. She rested her head against the wall and sighed. It was after all part of her job as Hunter. Dai rubbed her forehead and moaned softly.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Some Witty Name

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Thanatos had come. And so had Dai. To be honest, she expected others more but at the moment they would do. She could see that Dai was still guilt stricken. It was sad to see the same grief riddled on her sempai's face again. And Thanatos was still adhering to his basic principles. A reward to see. "Very good, for now. Just rest up. If there is anything more, please, speak up." Was one of them not here for a promotion, and the other not for consolation? One could only reach to an extent if the other hand does not extend.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Grand Chevalier Haji"

[qutoe=Detruire Les_Couers"]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

xxxxxx

Thanatos listened to Doki as she told him to just rest, maybe he would do just that."Well, there is one thing...I wish to inquire about a promotion."He had completed enough missions for the position and he believed his skills were up to par with the rank. But of course it would all be in the Raikage's hands.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 415/415 ❈ Stamina 180/180 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

That was right. He did indeed have the merits and qualifications to ascend in rank. By golly, it was great that he brought it up, since she would have forgotten with all the events that happened. "Yes. From this moment on, Thanatos Hatake, you are now officially promoted to the Rank of Jounin. I congratulate you, that despite the hardships met, you have still earned your position and the honor of becoming an elite. Do well and prosper." She said, earnestly with a thumbs up. Her optimism returning. "And go see a hospital soon. Those stones aren't foam you know." She teased, yet also meant in a meaningful way. Since he shielded her from the stones and all. She earned the right to worry, along with everything else.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Grand Chevalier Haji"

[qutoe=Detruire Les_Couers"]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:46 am
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

xxxxxx

Thanatos stood and listened, he was granted the rank of Jounin and he was smiling, it could even be seen threw his mask. And his single visible eye was in a U shape. He had risen to a rank past his brothers, he was now even closer to their dream. He bowed deeply in front of Doki."Thank you very much Lady Raikage."She then mentioned the situation about the rock he took for her. He smirked lightly and scratched his head accidentally touching where he was hit making him cringe from the pain slightly."I sure wish they were though."He said jokingly. "Ok then, I'll be heading to the hospital, See you soon Doki-ch-I mean Lady Raikage." He bowed then shushined out of the office and towards the hospital.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 415/415 ❈ Stamina 180/180 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai looked up as a new Jounin left the office. She stepped in and knocked on the frame of the door. "Do you have a moment, Doki-chan?" Dai asked softly. The days events had taken tole on her but it wasn't the meaning of being there. "I wish to inquire some of you." She spoke clearly before stepping further in.

| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |

{{ OoC:: Short post~! Sorry for my absence...I got swept up in a bunch of stuff...Getting ready for a bunch of stuff and being artsy-fartsy with a bunch of other stuff for the end of the month...Again apology. I haven't the slightest idea how much AC I get for the Kumo Arc.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai walked down the hall finding her way to the mission. Scanning the board her eyes lingered over to the A ranks. Its about time I started getting back into missions. No way I can stay top medical ninja in the world if I'm slacking off! Enough of this lazy cat routine! As she looked through the mission none of which caught her eye she turned and headed for the Raikage's office. "Doki should be in. . . maybe she has something for me to do." Approaching the door Sukai's neko ears twitched, she scented Doki and Daitomi present within the office. Letting out a sigh she decided to wait it out and lean adjacent the wall.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

She then saw Daitomi Sempai after the leave of Thanatos. She looked a lot less shaken up than she did some hours back. So Doki was a little relieved. "What is it, Dai-san?" Even with her temporarily being the Raikage, Doki would rather the terminologies be less formal so to add less confusion. A leader was there to help, really.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm
Kyo and Shi were just coming to get a mission to help out in the village, he had been pretty busy practicing his reading skills and some writing even though he detested it. When he saw Sukai, it made him stare right at her, he hadn't seen her in forever! "Sukai-chan is that you? You've gotten bigger and..." He ran up to her and hugged her, stuffing his face straight in her chest. "Squishy~" He smiled, glad to see her after so long.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:59 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai cleared her throat as her thoughts raced a little. "I was wondering..." Dai stopped a few feet from Doki's desk. "With the Raikage's permission to reinstate the OININ Program." She spoke with ease. "With the death of Sypher, Kein's betrayal, and what was once the squad I learned in that now stands with me. I am the only OININ in the village. Excluding Kinpaku." She searched for her words carefully. "In a way, I'm the only field OININ in Kumo." Dai smiled. "Of course a squad will need to be assembled and I'll teach them everything I know." She thought of the new Genin. "I have a few picks already of Genin. If they start learning now, the more fearsome they will get as they continue their work as an OININ." She clarified. "A Genin by the name of Myurai Hattori, Genin Musei Kurama, and..." Dai paused and closed her eyes as she exhaled slowly. "If I get the program reinstated and get a positive answer from her." Dai sounded slightly irritated at the fact Haki always did this to her. "Genin Hakkin Issetsu." Dai opened her eyes and stared into the same shade as her's. "I believe with hard work and the correct hand to guide these three into becoming Hunters. No force shall stop them." She implored.

| AC: 14,700 |
| Ryo: 5,300 |

{{ OoC:: }}

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:39 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's ear twitched when she turned to see Kyo and Shi coming down the hall. She smiled at the Inuzuka and his partner. "Yes, Hi Kyo~ How have you been~?" As he ran up to her she hugged him in return, letting out a small laugh. "I suppose~" Normally she would punch anyone into the ground if they commented about her body. But Kyo was just so cute she couldn't be mad at him. "Are you and Shi coming back from a mission? Or are here for one as well?" Suki asked in a sweet voice. It didn't feel like it until now, but it had been a while since their last encounter in the mountains.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 am
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Well it appeared that Dai-Sempai was more than fine. She was actually ready and able to plan. Doki listened on, already aware of the fact that with the losses, she really was the only oinin available. Though her planning suggested that she would take up the responsibility as an Oinin Captain if she were to coordinate all of this. Something, she casually seemed to hint without formal notice. The three genin were fairly new, but... Doki's gaze narrowed a bit. Regardless, Hakkin Issetsu was still her student. Unlike the others, Doki had no intention of seeing through this plan without it being explained. Especially if this woman was under the pretense that Haki was now no longer her student; it would be a major error.

"Indeed you are the only field Oinin. But you are not yet elligible to be an Oinin Captain. But I understand the factor of continuing a program that has almost failed in the past." She chose her words carefully, and knew that with chagrin that Kein had almost failed it. The only exception was Dai, who was still here. It was not so much of a known fact, Doki's strong and only resentment being reserved for Kein. And the fact that the ex-advisor to this village had poisoned Haki's mind, she had all prejudice in knowing that this program will only shake her mind more than it already has. "You have the credentials to instruct. Let's try it this way," She started, already thinking of a compromise to be fair.

"Your squad, will be the first since the last program failed. Think of it as a trial or demo before I can see it to be official. With our losses and vulnerability right now, we have to be careful on which militant and operative powers to divide. Hence why, I would strongly want to see this beta test perform before I'll consider the program being reinstated. And you can even spare the official formal report on what this program actually is. Given three weeks of check up, I should be able to tell what the entirety of the program consists just by evaluating them."

A leader's compromise was fair, with the gravity of many factors. Her eyes never left Daitomi's as their discussion was a rather long one. "It seems as though you're suggesting that Haki is no longer a student of mine. Regarding that genin. I have an obligation towards the previous Raikage. You understand right? A teacher's insurance to her first student. I cannot consent to Haki becoming an Oinin just like that. I need the permission of his mother, and her daughter's consensus even more." Though it was half true. She did have a duty, but in it Doki also had the power to allow that. It was just a matter of clarity and respect that she was taking such barrier defenses.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Detruire Les_Couers

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games