Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara's clone nodded to Masahiro as he handed out the passes and started toward the door. The clone stopped once addressed by a man with long black hair. "Yes, and you are?" Honestly not knowing and not meaning to come off as rude but the man had not introduced himself. "Well, a clone, the real me is back in the Hokage's office dealing with some business there, why do you ask?" Ibara's clone tilted its head awaiting a response from the stranger.

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:53 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei chuckled. "I'm Jurei Senju. When you dispell then the real you will know this. It seems someone has infiltrated the village recently. I'm looking for help ambushing them for capture. Are you in?" he asked placing his hand in his pocket.

Chakra: 965/965
Stamina: 265/265
OOC: Hes describing the mission I pmed you about
User Image

Jonderken

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 1000 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara's clone looked at Jurei quizzically "How recently?" It was pretty important because the barrier that his originally had created wouldn't detect intruders already on the inside. Ibara scratched absently at his chin while thinking. "I guess, I mean I am a sensory type nin, although only genin." Ibara's clone stopped scratching the back of its head and put his hand back down at its side. "Well, meet Ibara in the Hokage's office he's already waiting for you." Ibara's clone laughed. "You see, thats the Yamanaka abilities there. He can hear this entire convo without having to release me." Ibara's clone cracked its neck and reached his hand out toward Jurei's shoulder. "Actually you don't even have to leave this room to speak with my original. If I may?" Ibara's clone reached out to link Ibara to Jurei via Telepathy.

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:01 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Chuunin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei scratched his head, fooling a sensor for the sake of the mission would be difficult, even if he was only a genin. He to play smart, and the only way that was going to happen is by lying boldly. "A few days actually, I've been tracking his movements and it seems he means to do harm to Konoha." he said as the clone reached out for him. "I don't mind at all. Seeing the Yamanaka clans technique up close and personal is interesting."

User Image

Jonderken

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra (440)465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

Ibara's clone listened as the man explained the intruders had already infiltrated the village. "No big deal, I'll find them." Ibara's clone hand then came down on Jurei's shoulder. As his hand made contact with the shoulder everything around them became dark, seeming as though it were only the two of them but then Ibara's voice spoke but the clones lips didn't move. "This better be important. I'm very busy right now." Ibara said irritably to his clone. "Did Masahiro get the passes?" Ibara inquired, the clone again spoke back without moving his lips. "Yes, they are on their way out now." Finally Ibara turned his attention to the new man. "You say they're already in the village, hmm?" Ibara's clone smiled a bit at the intrusion but, it was worth the information, also to see how trustworthy this man really was. Ibara must prolong this conversation for as long as he could. "Now, how long ago did they enter and how do you know?"

Jutsu Used:
Mind Reading Technique :: Rank C -20 Chakra
Yamanaka Clan Telepathy :: Rank E -5 chakra

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:07 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Unfortunately the more Ibara pryed the worse he felt about lying for the sake of the mission at hand. He was acting on the Kages orders in order to test the young genin in a serious scenario to see how he operates under actual battle pressure. "He entered early yesterday afternoon before the barrier was erected. One of my many clones that roam the streets happened to catch him and has been tailing him ever since." he said, his eyes shut as their minds linked.

User Image

Jonderken

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 465 :: Stamina 115 :: AC 0 :: Ryo 0 ::

Ibara's clone looked at Jurei with a raised eyebrow. Then shook his head. "Why are you lying to me?" Ibara laughed. "You must not know much of my clan." Ibara was reading the memories of Jurei as the two spoke. He had seen and heard the conversation with the Hokage, it was only a few hours ago, making it easily accessed, telling Jurei to test Ibara. If so had Ibara passed this test? Why was he being tested? Ibara guessed it didn't matter as long as he passed. The original Ibara spoke in Jurei's mind again. "Well, Seeing as there is no Intruder inside the village, I shall keep an eye out for one." Ibara's clone removed his hand from Jurei's shoulder. "Heh, another Yamanaka technique. Mind reading, not much use in battle but quite helpful in these types of situations." Ibara's clone winked.
Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:38 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei scratched his head and turned a slight shade of pink from pure embarrassment. "My apologies Yamanaka-kun, as you know I was under orders." he said chuckling to himself. He shook his head at himself, now he had to find another target in order to complete his task. In the meantime he figured it was time he started multitasking. He formed the snake sign and a wood clone arose from the wood works of the academy. With a simple nod it exited out to the mission board while Jurei remained behind to finish up his training.

User Image

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1100 :: Ryo 1000 ::

Ibara's clone watched as Jurei flushed and tilted his head slightly. "Hm," the clone cracked a smile. "Don't feel bad, It's just that i'm a little difficult to decieve, anyway." The clone turned and looked back at Jurei. "I'll be on my way now, I'm going to patrol the border while Ibara has the barrier up. You know, rapid response." The clone snapped off hand seals and vanished in a cloud of smoke.

[Clone exits to Gates]
Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As Jurei's clone scurried about it began picking up numerous projectiles from left over encounters and such. It began to scour over every tiny corner of the academy in order to achieve its goal.

As it veered towards the back corner it removed a bag to start collecting. One by one it seemed the floors of the academy were being cleaned up faster than normal, well because there was seldom a thrown projectile here so it mattered little.

The looked around and nodded to Jurei who sat in meditation thinking things over as the Yamanaka boy left. The clone slung the bag over his shoulder and proceeded to his next point of cleaning interest.
3/3

User Image

Punished Knight

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 am
All Who Have Fallen

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

It had taken her some effort to find the Uchiha male and she wasn't happy about having to expend such effort. Coaxing her head to one side in slight irritation she held back her quips. Blue eyes sought out the Uchiha and once she had him in her sights she approached him cautiously. She was still unsure about this man but recognized someone who would not get into her affairs nor care to. He was the uncle of the current Hokage as well, which gave her some leg room to do what she wanted to a lot more easily as if she were doing things on her own accord and with her own agenda. Was she using the Uchiha? Yes. She was. Bottom line was she needed his influences and callous nature to serve her purpose. "Done?" She asked him once she was within hearing range. She stopped, standing a polite enough distance away from him. She was feeling anxious and wanted to be doing something worthwhile instead of standing around.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 am
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After completing her training she sighed and left the area. [exit]

Survival

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:11 am
User Image
User Image

кansuke❦Uchiha» The Hitokiri Shinigami
【 Konoha Adviser 】|| 【 Jounin 】|| 【 CP 570 】|| 【 SP 315 】
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXKansuke looked up from his thoughts when he heard Jae speak to him from off to the side. He honestly hadn't even realized she'd come to the Academy, but he assumed she had finished any training she wanted to do before they began their missions. He could tell from the way she was standing that she was trying to be somewhat polite to him by standing quite a distance from him, something that made him shake his head slightly before standing up from his position on the ground. His single-tomoe'd Sharingan eyes spinning slightly as he looked at her, after a moment of doing so he turned them off, revealing his normal crimson eyes. He remained silent for a moment longer before sighing, shaking his head to himself as he did so. Running his fingers through his hair Kansuke shifted his piercing gaze fully onto Jae, unlike the somewhat sideways glance he'd been giving her. "I suppose...we may begin the missions." With that said he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his somewhat burned pants. Normally he would have crossed his arms or done something of the sort, but with the burns lining his arms and chest from Masaru's fireball he didn't feel that doing said thing would be a smart idea.

XXXXX-- "--" --

Misguided One

"And the world shall know,
no greater evil than my malevolence"

digital m u f f in s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

As Jurei continued his training he removed his medical book from his pack and began to read where he left off. The higher ranking offensive techniques would surely be useful he thought glancing over the first technique.

It would seem it was purely the opposite of a technique he had already mastered, the healing hands technique. As he read over it, it discussed the nature of chakra that needed to be reversed in order to cause the opposite effect to the body.

He began to focus chakra in his hand as he read in order to gain the basic knowledge on how to perform it as he continued reading on. Powerful enough practitioners can actually cause the affected area to undergo necrosis, interesting. He continued to read on.
(Killing hands technique learned)

The next technique he looked over involved heavily on influencing the brain. The chapter went into great detail on how the brain controlled the body. It relied heavily on electrical impulses and if one could learn how to emit them themselves, they could essentially control the body.

By converting chakra into his palm he would be able to switch movements inside the body itself, causing the wrong appendages to move when the target would attempt to do something, anything really. He decided to focus a small bit into his hand and the electricity began to crackle a bit as he held it.

As he shut his book he considered his training complete for now. Placing it in his pack he gathered his things and proceeded to leave the academy. There was still much that he had to do. [exit]
(Body point disturbance learned)

User Image

Punished Knight

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image
Annalisa Cambria Hyourin
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Suiton ‡ Fuiton ‡
‡ Genin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00000
AC: 00100
‡ Chakra :---/270 ‡ Stamina :---/270‡

Bowing to her sensei she made her way to the exit quickly. She would run home and get the things that he had suggested to them to gather, assuming she had all of it. Then, bag packed, she would go to the Gates to meet with the team. Apprehension filled her stomach like a glass of sour milk. She'd never been outside of the safety of the Gates and it wasn't like her to go all willy-nilly and head out. Swallowing her fear she left the crowd of the training facility behind her and took a cleansing breath of fresh air.

*Exit to Environment River*

Wolfe Nailo

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games