Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi rubbed his hand lightly and nodded, Shi followed her out and to the office. Kyo slipped into the room and leaned on the wall where Dai once was and closed the sliding door quietly. The report was in his hand, folded hamburger style nicely. He bowed to the Raikage and slipped her the report, not wanting to tell her while the Mist shinobi guy was here, that would look bad on a treaty. He straightened himself up into the staning position, watching and listening to them carefully. "That Aki guy acted really weird...I've never seen him act so strange and he's Aki! Sheesh..." He moved some red hair behind his ear and kept a straight face to the Mist jounin and Raikage.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:02 pm

User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

Satoshi bowed and agreed. "Thank you, Raikage. Perhaps if you could arrange a date for this meeting? I would like to have something to bring to my Mizukage." Satoshi explained. He hoped that the Mizukage hoped to keep the treaty between the two villages. Satoshi had come long ago to form it and he saw that it was still the great village he had visited then. He then remembered the other mission he had been assigned and thought about asking the Raikage about it all. Sato decided to keep it to himself in the end. The matter was considered personal around the village and Satoshi did not consider himself so trusted as to openly ask about it.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:50 pm

The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked into the Academy and pulled out her medical jutsu scroll. She needed to start training again. Harder than ever or she would never make it to Jounin.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:58 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro finding Sukai would sneak up behind her. Shiro's arms would sneak around her chest and waist, and pull her into a hug which cause some gently squishing. Which he himself didn't notice yet. Shiro then kissed Sukai's cheek and rested his chin on her shoulder to look down at her scroll, "need a training partner?" he asked with a playful smile, finally calming down since the ruins.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Conversation with Satoshi was going over rather simply, and it was even better yet. He'd suggested she select a time, which settled the entire internal development. Thinking about the travel time, and a variety of other factors. "A month and a half's time would be well enough," The kage answered Satoshi. It seemed a reasonable enough period of time. "If there's anything else, be certain to let me or one of the advisers, know." Now, there was Kyo, present to interrupt her practice with something. Likely something dire, however with the Hatake present, it would be improper to leave him unattended, or even discuss it with him present. Thankfully, he had decided to bring it in the form of a note. Likely the most presentable way to do things. She nodded to the boy, letting him know that he was free.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai was about to start on her offensive jutsu when she felt two familiar arms wrap around her. Glancing over her shoulder she saw Shiro kissing her cheek. Letting out a soft giggle she smiled at him. "Yes please." Sukai replied in a sweet sugar-coated tone. A small frown formed on her lips though. "It's offensive medical jutsu though. And I'll be new to it. . .I don't want to hurt you though." She mumbled, hurting Shiro was the last thing she wanted to do.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:12 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"Don't worry..." Shiro said gently rubbing cheek to cheek with Sukai, "I won't be twiddling my thumbs either, i will work on a defensive bloodline technique. If that won't cut it then." Shiro let go of Sukai and used mirror image tai jutsus first skill, sidestep to leave an afterimage and hug her from the front. "I have a few tricks up my sleeves, and a gorgeous nurse to take care of me." Shiro said smiling and looking into sukai's eyes.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm

User Image

Kyoishi nodded to the Raikage, bowing halfway then standing straight, opening the sliding door and out he went, disappearing and closing the door. Shi had just returned to get a pet on the head. Walking ahead they would go to a place to train after checking up on Yasuo since he still had responsibilites as a teacher. Shi followed him, telling him all about how Dai learned Chidori and hurt her hand. He just snickered and kept walking to the hospital. Maybe he should do some training, he haden't a lone time in awhile and surely that damn sister of his wouldn't care if he didn't come to the apartment for a day or two.
[/exit]

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:03 pm

User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

"It's settled then. Thank you, Raikage." Satoshi thanked the Raikage but could not help but think about his other mission. He didn't want to prolong his stay much more but the Raikage would be the one to best direct him in his investigation. "I don't want to take more of your time, Raikage but I am conducting a great investigation and I was hoping that you might be able to give me a single lead." Satoshi removed the picture he had of the shinobi he was investigating and held it in his hands. "Recently, a shinobi arrived at our gates in Kirigakure and claimed to have no previous knowledge of his identity or even his whereabouts. The Mizukage and I fear that the shinobi might in fact be rogue and that he might cause problems in our village. I'd like to ask something with full respect: Have you had any deserters as of late? Shinobi banished or abandoned?" Satoshi hoped not to offend the Raikage by suggesting that she be unable to keep control over her village.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 pm

User Image

[[ha...these techinques called for masochist! xD]]
Kyoishi walked back to the dojo, deciding not to show himself to others who might be training, and cause he knew what he was gonna train in, he walked around and to a secluded spot which was a spot he usually trained it, the two dummies were already set up for him. He smirked as the scroll of Haraise, a deadly taijustu style read to him a new stage. Stage three, it looked painful as hell so he would use it if no other option was left.[1/4]

Backing up he needed to get this right, his little training area was very different, if he missed the dummy he would hit a boulder cracked in half from one of his Kanjo sessions. If he missed both he would be unstable and skid across the ground, possibly causing green burn marks from grass. He didn't need to worry too much on this simple A ranked techinque because the complex one of this stage could injure him badly so he could take it easy on this one.[2/4]

Crouching down low, he gripped his sharp, long nails into the dirt, it felt cold as heck on his skin. Narrowing his eyes, what better than to focus on his opponent the dummy? He also knew this would take some chakra so he had done chakra training earlier alone to prepare. After this he could probaly do another taijustu style stage, three, surprisnly he barely got passed stage three or two in his styles of taijustu. Maybe because he was preoccupied by training with Fuyu when he could as a apprentice ANBU.[3/4]

Maybe after this he should do some stuff around the village, grab his lovely rapping student and take him out and about on missions also. It depended on what happened afte he finished stage three or if he would need Sky to heal him from his stupidness of training. Sighing he pulled back, then pushed forward like a animal, digging his nails and unrooting dirt from the ground into the air behind him as he ran fast towards the dummy. Now here the awesome thing; he turned just a bit and pushed up, using his shoulder as the weapon because it was hard and bony to everyone. Striking the dummy in the chest region he pushed it back onto it's back and flipped over onto his. Standing up, he set the dummy back up and went to the other one.[4/4]

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Akuma Mochi - Devil Charge
Current Chakra [ ► ] 170

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 pm

User Image

Now came the hard part, this complex part of Haraise was deadly to both his opponent and himself, if he didn't get a good shot he could be injured without a reason. He had to be very careful, Shi even stayed back, ready to get Sky if needed or keep atleast a some-what watchful eye on him. His speed was always getting faster, almost to Kein's if possible they could be matched if he was not two ranks or three higher then Kyo and his speed was one step higher then himself.[1/5]

Reading the scroll he rolled it up and nodded, Shi backed away more.
"Careful, Dai won't beat up her boyfriend for getting hurt but she will to you!" "Fix your damn english Shizuki!" Shi nodded and laid down to watch, Kyo focused on the dummy now. This part of stage three reguired a lot of focus and chakra like the last. He had accidently flipped over the dummy on his last techinque but if it was on this one than he could be in serious pain and agony right now.[2/5]

Backing up, he crouched low, this time not digging his nails in the dirt, casually plucking some dirt out that annoyed him. Some of his taijustu showed he was a jounin for a reason, a damn good one, he was the best tracker in Kumo because he was the only Inuzuka in Kumo and they were even renowned in Konoha for such skills. "I know my limits on ninjustu are passed...so I might as well keep going with taijustu for awhile..." He thought.[3/5]

Narrowing his eyes, frowning or rather getting the world's most serious look on his face, he set his goal on the dummy. Clearly Kyoishi would win this battle, comming out injured if he had to or even if he lost. This wasen't a life or death thing, that would be the last stage where it required possible suicide to commit.[4/5]

Running forward, when he got half way from point A to point B he jumped into the air and focused his chakra. His chakra flared around him quickly as he gathered enough up then shot it out like a gun firing it's bullet. He shot himself down, slamming straight into the dummy and crashing both into the ground. If it was a real person he might of been able to not break the flimsy thing in half and skip across the ground like a pebbled, scratch that, like a brick. He slid across the ground and lifted his head up, blowing red bangs out of his face. He heeved himself up, only to fall back down from a torn muscle in his leg. Shi snickered like a 'I told you so...' look and walked off to get Sky while Kyo pouted in stubborness. Shi stood near Sukai and bumped her butt with his head, not feeling the need to speak but he could atleast direct her.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Kuro Shippuu - Dark Hurricane
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 pm

The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai smiled at Shiro as he moved in front of her. "Very well then." She said pausing feeling something touch her butt. Turning she saw Shi and smiled sweetly. "Everything okay Shi?" Looking over she saw Kyo, he seemed to be in some pain. Glancing back at Shiro she spoke. "I'll be right back." Leaving his arms she walked over to Kyo tilting her head to the side, for some reason every time she saw the Jounin she would think of Sypher. "Whats hurting Kyo?"

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 am

User Image

Shi sat his butt down on the ground after directing Sukai over. Kyo turned his head to her, it was still unbelievable he was the smallest jounin in the village, smallest of any rank actually and youngest. "I think I tore something in my leg..." He said it stubbornly, not liking how he usually hurt himself during training but when it came to battle he got hurt less.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:34 pm

xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

So there was more to the visit! He seemed almost reluctant in his questioning, but there it was. An image of a man whom she had never seen, yet there rang a sense of familiarity in the image. There was conversation of the strange man appearing at the gates, without memory. "I'm afraid that we've only had a couple of missing cases, but both have been reported dead," the raikage clarified. Her cousin had been proven dead, actually. Then the Senju, he'd been hunted by one of the apprentices, and reported dead, however there were some things that couldn't be trusted to apprentices. "The only doubt I'd have would be the Senju boy, but that's all I'm truly doubtful of."
If one couldn't trust their allies, who could they trust?

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games