Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 pm
just so i can get a little insult in.
chez... gan has less brain mass than that contained within a sausage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm
dreadno

Hey, don't you think that is an exageration!? A sausage is pretty large...one vienna sausage might be more proper.  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 pm
GetShiggyWithIt
dreadno

Hey, don't you think that is an exageration!? A sausage is pretty large...one vienna sausage might be more proper.

lol. you know... you might just be right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:48 pm
So yeah....well how is everyone doing....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm
GAAAAAAAAAAH! Poll is tied! WHAT NOW?!?!

razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm
Oh, and his brain matter is this sausage:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IUYlNU10BMY/Sm68IgjhGZI/AAAAAAAAcbA/uo8Ec0v0mtw/s400/biggest-sausage-italy-19.jpg

> neutral

And I still submit that even though San is his superior, Ganchou is still older than him. ninja  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm
Chezmonkey

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IUYlNU10BMY/Sm68IgjhGZI/AAAAAAAAcbA/uo8Ec0v0mtw/s400/biggest-sausage-italy-19.jpg

> neutral

And I still submit that even though San is his superior, Ganchou is still older than him. ninja

sounds like me and baron... he's lower ranked than me. and younger than me. but he's taller than me. so he wants me to call him aniki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:44 pm
Chezmonkey

> neutral

lol true that true that  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 pm
So, what next? We won't be able to do the chakra virus Joker/Mastermind crossover, so another suggestion will have to take its place. We don't have to keep this inside Suna, ya know. If y'all want to take this to the high seas, to Kumogakure, to the void itself, Gelel country, the stratosphere, another dimension entirely, ec cetera, then we can. As long as it's feasible & makes sense inside of the Naruto universe. The enemies don't have to be from a single class or subclass, or even human. (cat ninjas, ostriches, true demons, rei-bi, summonings, evil dopplegangers, etc) Most of the major enemies inside the super 'mini'-arc & guild story don't have a single class... they're multi-classed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am
I mean i just gave out that last idea......:/ so i kinda shot for storylines right now. Ima just go with what anyone else comes up with.

and would the golem of the desert itself come talk to me if we are about to get spied on....?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 am
Idk, Im busy in Cloud, and I really dont want to fight myself, my Jounins too ambitious she might kick Howaidos a**, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 am
we could do yuki instead? Or kiri....i just dont know what the actual story line will be  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 am
Or....we can play off of some of the movies. Instead of a puppet jutsu, the dude creates automatons......He is a leader of a terrorist cell out of the water country and is planning on setting the kiri and suna against each other by dressing up his automatons as each other. So kiri attacks suna and suna attacks kiri. That way we can do the multiple classes, fighting ninjutsu, weapons, fighters, stuff like that. Maybe new bloodlines????  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm
That might work, lol. Or we could pull a Baki and Orochimaru and attack Leaf with a giant eight headed snake!? xD  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 pm
well i dont like the leaf village......XD but i dont think that work that well....  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games