Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah was not expecting Nina's sudden attack. To her shock, she felt her body heating up faster than normal at the girl's touch, almost like her body had missed being touched by Nina. She gasped and moaned softly at the touch on her leg, unable to focus enough to hold it back. It was just one little moan. "Nn... Nina..."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:24 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was just standing in front of the fridge, his jaw dropping so fast and far that he was amazed it was still attatched to his face. He heard the moan and watched them kiss, his face going redder than his hair at the sight of them. "Y-Yuri?" He whispered in a very strangled voice, wanting to get her in there but he knew that she would never hear that call and he was too shocked and turned on to say it louder.

Kevin suddenly felt his body begin to shake and tense, his face getting redder than before and a groan issued from his mouth, and he suddenly was more horrified and embarrassed with himself than he had ever been before. He was standing in the kitchen, fully clothed, and a very amazing scene in front of him had caused him to oragasam without anything touching him. "Aaahhhaaa...."

He looked at the floor with his face burning ever hotter, and he just felt very angry with himself. He hadn't even seen either if them without their clothes, and neither had gotten off, yet there he was, a very suspicious spot on the front of his pants that was growning slowly.

:I have top watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:42 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah stopped kissing Nina and looked over at Kevin when she heard him moan. She laughed softly when she saw the poor man's blush and sighed softly in disappointment. "Nina, I think we'd better cool it... Otherwise I fear Kevin might burst into flames soon." She kissed Nina's neck softly once, then carefully removed the girl's hands from her body, straightening her clothes and hair. "Do we really look that good together, love, that you got so turned on just by watching?" she whispered in Kevin's ear teasingly.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:50 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina was very angry that Kevin had interupted them, and was about to yell at him after Sirrah had moved away until she noticed the spot on his pants. She tried to hide her laughter, but it got the best of her and she was soon on the floor, rolling around in mirth and laughing as hard as she could. "Kevin! Ahhh... You need to change pantalones mi amigo! Madre de Dios! Where's a camera when you need it?!" She laughed loudly and kept rolling, clutching her sides.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah giggled and kissed Kevin's cheek. "Apparently Nina and I are too attractive together for you to stand, hmm?" She leaned against the counter and looked at her fiance with a raised eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:04 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and looked at her waist inmtead of her face, not wanting to look to see if she was grinning at him. "Umm.... I plead the fifth on that question..." He said then noticed something that made him look up at her and grin. "And Sirry? You might want to change your skirt while you're at it. You have a similar issue, but I don't think it's the exact same one."

He gave her a very mischevious look and slid into her mind, seeing her slight irritation with him. Well now Mrs. Pervy Doc. I see you were enjoying yourself much more than you should have. You loved it. The moment you moaned, you were totally into it. Too bad I had to ruin it for you baby. He told her gently.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed and crossed her arms in front of her chest, raising both eyebrows now. "True, I may be having a similar issue, but at least I was being touched and I lasted longer than you, my dear." She looked down at the floor and sighed softly. 'I know. It worries me. How can I keep resisting her when my body refuses to obey me?'

She looked up at Kevin and smirked a little. "Come with me, Kevin. We're going to our room, and you're going to pick up right where Nina left off. No excuses; it's your fault that I'm not satisfied. Come along! Good night, Nina." Sirrah grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him into their bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:28 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina finnaly was able to control her laughter enough to stand and go back into the living room to grab a firm hold of Yuri's hand, and pulled her against her to kiss her passionately before she swept the nymph into her arms and carried her to their bedroom, locking the door as well.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:34 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Several more days passed without incident, although the tension between Nina and Sirrah was at least twice as bad as it had been before. Every time they accidentally brushed up against each other, Sirrah felt like she'd been shocked. And her desire would increase until she felt like she would burst into flames from the intensity.

The adults of the family were outside that day, just sitting on lawn chairs, talking and enjoying the sunny day. Sirrah looked over and saw Nina playing with Blanco, the cute little coconut doll. "Hey, Nina," she said softly, reaching over and smiling mischievously. "I think Blanco wants to play tag."

She didn't know what made her do it, but she snatched the coconut doll and leaped from her chair, running across the lawn. She looked back to see if Nina was after her.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:43 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina gasped as Sirrah took Blanco out of her hands and she jumped up to chase her. "Hermana! Give me back Blanco!" she yelled, suddenly sounding like a small child as she chased her around the yard.

Nina vaulted over the stank of firewood and skidded to keep running, panting softly as she kept moving. Dios, how long has it been since I moved like this? I'm out of shape... She thought as she jumped up and used a low branch to swing herself closer to Sirrah and her doll. "Give me back Blanco!"

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah grinned and ran slower so Nina would actually have a chance. "Absolutely, imouto-chan, if you can catch me, you may have him back." She turned around and faced Nina, running backwards and giggling.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:53 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina saw Sirrah slow down and she picked up her own pace, but her foot slipped and she fell forwards towards the ground. Her body reacted from memory and she used the momentum to do a flip that landed her right behind Sirrah and she lunged, pulling her down with her as she began to wrestle with her. "Hermana! I got you!" She laughed as she kept trying to grab Blanco out of her hands, Sirrah pulling him out of her reach.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:57 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped and giggled as Nina tackled her, squirming in the smaller girl's grip and holding the doll just out of reach. "Just a bit further, imouto~!" she taunted slightly.

Suddenly, Sirrah went still. She was very aware, all of a sudden, of how close Nina was. She was very aware that Nina was lying on top of her, keeping her pinned down, and her body was suddenly growing warm again. 'No...I... I want her to...'

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:08 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina felt Sirrah stop moving and looked down at her, worried that she had hurt her by accident. She noticed the way Sirrah's lips were partially opened, and how her skin looked almost like marble in the sunlight. Nina was suddenly staring at her lips, trying to keep her eyes from slipping lower on her body and losing control completely. No.. Sirrah es mi sister... I... I...... I can't.... Dios.... I want to.... She then saw both of her own hands on either side of Sirrah's head, her own body on top of the taller woman's as she kept staring at her lips. She slowly felt her eyes moing up Sirrah's face, taking in every deatil before meeting her eyes and seeing a look of hungry desire and need in them. A reflection of how she knew her own looked. Nina no longer had any desire to stop herself after meeting her eyes and she pulled Sirrah into her lips and kissed her passionately, holding her against her own body. I want this... I don't care what anyone else thinks... I want this.. y Yo se Hermana wants this... We want this...

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

If Nina hadn't pulled Sirrah into a kiss, Sirrah would have asked her to. Her desire for Nina was stronger than anything else she felt right now. She wrapped her arms around Nina's waist and kissed her back passionately, feeling her desire growing rather than being sated by the contact. 'Nina... Her lips are so soft... But gods, she's strong for her size... Nina, imouto... I... I want you to do it...' She felt a slow blush cover her cheekbones and her body began to tremble urgently. "Nina, please," she moaned, begging, against the other girl's lips.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games