Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin bit her lower lip and looked down at the ground, shifting a bit as she thought over how to ask him. It was tempting to ask for food and water... She hadn't had anything to eat or drink since he'd kidnapped her the day before. And Ibuprofen would be very welcome, what with her aches. But she knew what she needed, more than food, water, or relief. "N-no. I don't need any of that stuff."

She raised her eyes to his and crossed the room slowly, focusing on his eyes. It was easier to pretend to like him when she focused on just the color of his eyes. "I... I have a favor to ask you. If you can do this for me, I promise to do anything you want." Erin reached up hesitantly and touched his face, pressing her lips lightly to the opposite cheek. She hated herself for showing him affection, but she would do anything for Ash.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Jayce could sense she wasn't really fond of the contact, and as much as he wanted to, he gently removed her hand from his cheek, kissing the back.instead. He had made a death bound compulsion on the male which meant it only ended with his own death. "You don't need to make a promise you don't want. I am sorry I forced you before Erin. It was wrong. What do you desire, and I will do my best."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned slightly. 'I'll do my best' wasn't what she'd been hoping for. 'If he really hates forcing me, he should ******** let me go,' she thought bitterly, but kept that to herself. She needed him to agree. "I know you probably hate her. But even if I never see her again, I need to know that Ash will be safe. Jayce, I'm going to be honest... If you ever hurt her, I would never be able to love you. That puppet you created might fawn over you and adore you, but I would hate you. So... I ask you just to let Ash alone. That's all. I know she made you angry the other day, but please... Just let her get on with her life. That's all I ask."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 am
User Image

Jayce felt suddenly lower than dirt, his eyes dropped down to the floor and his wings fluttered nervously as he shifted under her gaze and let her hand go. "Uhhh..... Ummm..... th-then you should start hating me now..... I screwed up Erin........ Just..... start hating me right now....." The Dark Angelic told her, wanting to cry.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:06 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt as if her lungs had shriveled up and died in the few seconds it took Jayce to say he'd screwed up. It was all she could do not to grab him and slam his head against the wall and MAKE him tell her what he'd done. But she forced herself to speak calmly. "What did you do, Jayce?" she asked in a cold voice, trembling in fear for Ash.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:20 am
User Image

Jayce wanted to somehow melt into the wall to escape her looks of rage, but he had done this, and he needed to face it. "I..... I know that there's a guy at the shop that really likes her...... I.. I mean he is always around her... and I..... wanted her to understand........ So.. I....... I used my power to death bind him..............." He confessed, shrinking farther into the wall. "It was that Brian guy...."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:23 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped, clapping a hand over her mouth and turning deathly pale, trying to keep from being violently sick. When she recovered from the shock, Erin couldn't help it. She began to scream. His control wouldn't let her hit him, but she could scream at him. "You ******** moron! You evil, sadistic, horrible little ********! Brian Dresden is Ashika's FATHER!! You.... You made... Brian... rape... his own daughter... Oh, my god, Ash..." The rage and horror choked Erin so that she just stood there, glaring at him, panting and wishing she was free to kill him. "I'll never ******** forgive you... I hope you DIE!! Whatever tortures they come up with in Hell, it won't be bad enough to satisfy me!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

Jayce rushed away from her feeling lower than he ever though possible. He didn't know what would happen, but he shouldn't have done this. He shouldn't have taken Erin, and certainly not this. He shut himself into a far room, and hated himself more than he could have ever thought possible.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:44 am
User Image

Brian came in the relieve Sirrah of her duty. The woman had finally put Ash to bed and had her own family to tend to, and she was trying to keep her medically healthy and company. He wandered into her room, all the while the real Brian was begging, screaming, demanding that the other one stop, trying to regain control of his body and get away from his daughter. STOP IT!!! SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!! STOP!!! He demanded himself and was ignored. He crawled onto the bed and casually began to grope her, seeing her wake up with a start. "WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING?! Old Man you better ******** be out of this room in oooofff!" His right hand lashed out and did something he had never done before. He backhanded her hard and suddenly saw the fear in her eyes as he looked at her in a rage. "You should know better...." He heard himself growl, and Brian suddenly fought like never before, breaking through just enough to say as he shook, his brown eyes full of fear, "ASH! ASH THIS ISN'T ME!! I DON'T WANT THIS!! ASH, I'M SORRY!" Before he was shoved back again and then slapped her once more. "You little b***h. Stop trying to reach him." And then straddled her, tearing open her outer shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:52 am
User Image

Ash was now bleeding from her nose and mouth, her eyes suddenly terrified as she stared at her father. From the outburst and the hits, she knew he wasn't her real father, and that he was in reality not wanting this. She tried to move her legs, but still found them completely unresponsive, so Ah began to throw punched at him. Not only did he not seem to feel them, but they made him more aggressive. He gripped her by her throat and began to choke her, making her gasp and claw at his hands weakly. Dear God........ What the ******** Dad?! She asked mentally, even though it wasn't his fault. Finally he let her go right when she was about to black out, and Ash begged weakly, "D-dad....... Stop.. please..." And all she got was a deep and cold laugh right before he tore off the rest of her clothes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 am
User Image

Rebekka had to say that leaving Nyord had to be the best choice she made in a long time. She never really did love him, not like she had loved Brian. And at the wedding, when he threw he onto the sidewalk, she saw the protective, passionate man she had married. She dropped the last name the other man had offered her and was glad they didn't marry yet. She hadn't made too many horrible mistakes to fix some yet, and was on her way to Brian's shop hen she saw that beaten up truck outside of another house. One with Ashika's motorcycle. Well, might as well let them both kill me and get it over with real fast. She pondered and pulled in. Rebekka killed the engine and then stepped out of the car, seeing the door not fully closed and entered in her worry. She reached into her purse and grabbed the can of pepper spray she had used on Nyord an hour ago when he tried to keep her there and wandered off to the back room where she heard grunts and whimpering. She gently pushed the door open and found the light switch before she was in both shock and horror at the sight.

She screamed in rage and pepper sprayed her ex-husband, hearing him scream and yell before she then grabbed a book and hit him with all the force of a car and knocked him out. For a brief moment, she could have sworn he looked thankful, and she knew that her Brian, the man she loved, would never have done this. Rebekka quickly went to Ashika's side and took her pulse. It was erratic, but still strong even though her eyes looked dead. She reared her hand back and slapped her gently, as she said, "Wake up, it's time for school." Something she hadn't said in years.

It did however get a result. Ash groaned and looked at her mother, even though it was clear she had been beaten something fierce as Brian had been forcing himself onto her. Rebekka quickly grabbed a cover from the closet that had probably been stored there from the move and wrapped her daughter in the sheet. "Ash.... Oh Ashika....... I swear this isn't like him...... I mean, yes he is a very dominant lover, but....." She glanced at the unconscious man and felt tears p***k her face. "For all his jokes, stupidity, and even his damned cross dressing sills, he is a good man..... There is no way..." She felt Ash's hand weakly touch hers. "I know... It isn't him... You wouldn't believe me if I explained..." And Rebekka said in a rueful voice, "Try me."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:12 am
User Image

Ash gripped the sheet closer as she looked at her mother, her eyes clearly scared as she explained, a part of her barely able to keep herself from going insane. Somewhere in the haze of pain, Ash had stopped herself from losing her mind by shutting it down. Her body was there but her mind wasn't. She finished by saying, "Dad... He got through once.... And he told me he was sorry and it wasn't him.... It's not his fault, like it isn't Erin's.... I... I need to call Sirrah... R... Mom.... Please.. Find Erin.." She begged as her shaking hands dialed Sirrah's cell phone, holding it to her ear and saying, "S-s-sirrah...? I need you.... H-here......" And watched her mother walk away, her eyes determined. Ash was more afraid than she knew how to handle, and without her leg function, she was a sitting duck if her father woke up again. "Please.... Just come here...."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:19 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah was at Ash's house less than thirty seconds after her phone first rang. When Ash sounded as scared and hurt as she did, Sirrah knew hesitation wasn't an option. When she got to the girl's bedroom, she couldn't even begin to guess at what had happened. Because what the evidence suggested was purely impossible. Just in case, her first action was to bind the unconscious Brian firmly and inspect Ash's wounds. "Oh, god..." Sirrah felt sick when she realized that the evidence couldn't be denied. "Ash, honey, I need to take you to the hospital. Now." She called her husband's hospital directly, ordering an ambulance. The vehicle was there in less than two minutes, and Ash and Sirrah were on their way. Sirrah was absolutely fuming mad at Brian, and felt that the man was lucky she chose to leave him bound instead of killing him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 am
User Image

Ash was gripping Sirrah's hand as she trembled, not letting go even when they asked her. "N-no...... Sirrah kn-knows me best... I w-w-want her here.." She told them firmly and looked at the redhead with pleading eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah almost hissed at the paramedics, giving them a look that would kill if looks could. They didn't ask her to let go anymore. Sirrah kept a grip on Ash's hand, also smoothing back her hair very gently and murmuring soothingly as the paramedics fixed the worst of her injuries. "Ash... Do you want to talk about it?" she asked very softly, not wanting to pry, but knowing that talking about the trauma might help her mind recover faster. Once again she had to force herself not to go back and kill Brian.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games