Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 pm

"A lot better than before. I can finally walk on my own without the need of blasted canes and I don't need a wheelchair either. How's your wound. Should be pretty much healed by now, shouldn't it? Now you look like a real soldier, taking a bullet for your country. Oh, that reminds me. I never got around to asking to whatever happened to the guy who did that to you. What did you have done to him?" Damien asked, wanting to know if the guy who hurt his best friend suffered horribly. He hoped Jian hadn't been too soft on the guy who shot him.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 pm

"It's better. There's a scar and it still aches, but it's mostly gone." Jian replied. "Oh that guy? He died two days ago from blood loss. Apparently the torture was too much for him." Jian finished when suddenly his fax machine went off. "hmm..." Jian muttered and picked up the sheet. "Looks like they found your little friend, and she doesn't look too good." He said, handing Damien the paper with a report that Shadow had been spotted along with a picture from the camera. The picture showed her under a slipped cloth and hooked up to several devices as well as a mouth piece hooked up to a tank of strong sleeping gas.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"Well then, why don't we be nice and put her out of her misery. Order units to the coordinates of where this image was taken at once" Damien said, then took a seat. "So that guy was tortured to death, huh? Who was handling that? Monica? Jay?" he asked, then added with a sly grin "or did you harden up and do it yourself?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 pm

"Sure. We should be able to follow the car and get an estimated parameter. I wonder where and how she got hurt considering how much trouble she's given us. Then again, I don't see any bandages or anything on the image. Could be under the cover though. I just hope they're not trying to bait us." Jian muttered before turning back towards Damien. "I was going to do it personally, but work piled up and Monica was almost begging me to do the honors. I don't know how she manages to do that and keep her troops in line, but she has a passion for it."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 pm

"Ah, well that's good to hear. I like hard workers in my military. Things get done a lot quicker" Damien said. He then stood up and looked at the picture. "Hm, you may be right. This could be a trap. We should have backup on standby at a safe distance just in case" he said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 pm

"Alright then. I'll send for it immediately." Jian replied, then picked up the phone and sent the order. After hanging up, he turned back to Damien. "By the way, how has the public been in general over the past month." He asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm

"Things seem to have been running smoothly despite what happened. The rebels haven't caused any major damage, but that probably means they're planning something big. Spies have informed us that Helmshire is recruiting any refugees that have skipped over the border. We're going to have to tighten security. People are still getting out" Damien said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 pm

"At this rate, we might as well just built a wall. Then again, it will be useless after the war." Jian replied, knowing full well that Damien wanted the entire continent. "We have about 150 of those machines built and tested. About how many do you want before we mobilize them?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well what the damage rate for these machines? If it's a lot we can start them now while manufacturing more. If not then I'd like at least one hundred more, if we've got the material. We should I think" Damien said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 pm

"We do, but production is slow because they are new and we haven't fully developed the machines to mass produce them. If done correctly, they are shown to do a lot of damage and take about as much damage as a tank would, but if not done correctly, they are slow and might as well be replaced with tanks. Perhaps we should mobilize a hundred of them with tanks to back them up while keeping the other 50 on standby until we can make more." Jian suggested.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 pm

"Hmm. Yes. Might as well not have them all put on the field at once. We may need to save some for later. Alright. Do that. Are there any other issues that need to be discussed?" Damien asked.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 pm

"I think that's it." Jian replied. "Any you can think of?" He asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 pm

"No. Other than that I think it's the usual war meetings and other stuff" Damien said. He then looked at the paperwork on Jian's desk. "Well you seem to be busy, so I'll leave you for the moment. I'll let you get back to work" he said. Damien then stood up, gave his best friend a salute, and walked out. He did have a plan he wanted to discuss, but not with Jian. He had previously ordered Jay to come to HQ to go over something with him. Damien currently headed down to his office.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 pm

((By the way, my computer isn't working right now so posts may be limited to when I can get a computer or when my computer is fixed. *sighs* ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 pm

((Okay, see you sometime later then. smile ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games